Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, BNB said:

I'm just saying, The FDA fucked us.  I don't think that was a Trump thing.

I won't neg you but your words are nonsensical in the sequence that you presented. Do you mean that the FDA is Trump's current scapegoat for his myriad of failures with covid-19? By all means spell that tale out for us.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

Thought Fox's entire existence was scaring the living hell out of a certain segment of the population 24/7.  People need to be scared to stay the hell indoors for a bit of time and they're decrying coverage of a pandemic by experts.  WTF is wrong with them?   

Edited by Mdhorn

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

345c8f7f693d63bd86023a586950a859.jpg

Come on.  We won't have a mass grave.  This is America.  We will spend far more per person to bury people than we will to save them.  One day, we'll even build a 500 million dollar monument next to the perfectly manicured Covid19 graveyard that already had marble religion appropriate grave markers for every one of the dead.  Nothing says you care more about people, and nothing is more American, than building a massive monument to people after they died for your wrong choices.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, pacman said:

If all caps is yelling, what is all bold? Is that mom/wife lecture tone?

Nah, it was to differentiate between BNB’s text within his quote & mine to save space in a lengthy reply. Plus, in grade school, the early reader books have large bold text to assist with comprehension. It seemed warranted in this case. 

• Like 2

Rush Limbaugh opener Is the usual pure gold - we didn’t elect Trump to listen to ‘health experts’ !!! How do we know they’re even ‘experts’ ????

Deep state !!!!!!!!!!!!!

take it for what’s it worth - sounds like he’s in a bad spot. Sounds like he’s 100% on experimental / non approved cancer drugs. Looking for other options / taking drugs to now reverse their side effects. Quality of life v treatment 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Rush Limbaugh opener Is the usual pure gold - we didn’t elect Trump to listen to ‘health experts’ !!! How do we know they’re even ‘experts’ ????

Deep state !!!!!!!!!!!!!

take it for what’s it worth - sounds like he’s in a bad spot. Sounds like he’s 100% on experimental / non approved cancer drugs. Looking for other options / taking drugs to now reverse their side effects. Quality of life v treatment 

I trust and hope that Rush is relying on Trump completely for his medical treatment advice.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Deep state !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And trying to take as many Americans down with him as he can. Covid no worse than a bad cold! It's all alarmism! Worship Trump! This insufferable POS should be hanged by his Medal of Freedom or forced to go shake hands with every Ditto Head in a Covid ICU. They're there, believe me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

image.png.47cfcf5b680a7494c508fd6ade949db5.png 

image.png.d8bde28284aa6bc42e8c00b291ad8d3e.png

Who does he think he is talking to?  Only one person has the power to begin enforcing order contracts and fulfillment with companies under the DPA. He needs to get off the twitter shitter and get to work for the first day in his life. Shouldn't take more than a few hours of work. Jared probably drafted all the contracts, and as poorly written as they may be, Trump only needs to sign them.

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

Who does he think he is talking to?  Only one person has the power to begin enforcing order contracts and fulfillment with companies under the DPA. He needs to get off the twitter shitter and get to work for the first day in his life. Shouldn't take more than a few hours of work. Jared probably drafted all the contracts, and as poorly written as they may be, Trump only needs to sign them.

This is my question.  Has no one told him that HE is the one that wields this power and it doesn't happen on twitter?  Go do it you fat orange moron!  Jesus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

The way Trump talks about Cuomo, and pretty much everyone, depends 100% on if they have recently said nice things about him. That's it. Nothing else. During a global pandemic. 

Why should anything change now?

Kiss the ring.  Thus is has always been.  Thus it shall always be.

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is my question.  Has no one told him that HE is the one that wields this power and it doesn't happen on twitter?  Go do it you fat orange moron!  Jesus.

I'd imagine every day since day 1.  And the response is always, "But I already said it on Twitter."  Repeat ad infinitum.

38 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

GM sold that plant too so it’ll probably be hard for them to open it. 

Ever hear of "take-backs?"  All they have to do to invoke is knock on wood three times and state out loud I think.  Michigan RE law may be a little different though.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

stupidly-abandoned really should be hyphenated.  it's an adverb and an adjective working together to modify the subject (lordstown plant).

While your analysis of adverbs and hyphens is spot on, one typically does not hyphenate -ly adverbs.

Also, it's kind of amusing that GM's reasoning for shuttering Lordstown is exactly the reasoning applied by the Trump administration for shuttering the NSC's pandemic capability (well other than Obama!):  excess capacity and inefficiency.

I know all Republicans consider Nancy Pelosi an uber-bitch, but Dear Leader makes her look like Mother Teresa.  

I mean, if any of us were on a HS sports team with Trump, we'd be giving him atomic situps and swirlies on a daily basis.  What an utter pussy he is.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I know all Republicans consider Nancy Pelosi an uber-bitch, but Dear Leader makes her look like Mother Teresa.  

I mean, if any of us were on a HS sports team with Trump, we'd be giving him atomic situps and swirlies on a daily basis.  What an utter pussy he is.

He can't stand her because he can't best her.  She gets the better of him in every single encounter they've ever had. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

This is actually an honest question, which I can’t believe I’m having to ask, but can someone with a conscience at FEMA or whoever is actually implementing the DPA just take that tweet as the President’s written directive and start taking care of business?  

He’s publicly stated the DPA is invoked to address the ventilators GM was scheduled to make (before FEMA killed the deal through no fault of GM).    Why not decide to take it at face value?

As long as they then tell Trump how brilliant he was to invoke the act and congratulate him on all the things that are now being done by big strong central casting relief workers getting great photo ops, he’s not going to do anything and will just be happy to take credit for it.  

Your head of FEMA:

That is Idaho. Idaho has 205 cases and 3 deaths from COVID-19. It's not wrong to deliver supplies to all 50 states now that COVID is nationwide but the priority in which states receive supplies is a little sketch IMO and one can argue that your question about 'can someone take the President's tweet as a directive' assumes that the 'someone' would be willing to shove this guy aside in order to do it, IMO.

so anyone who knows more than I about DPA. In light of his statement that he is going "force" GM to start producing masks (or ventilators, whatever it was). How much of the authoritarian control Trump craves does the DPA give him? Like, was this a tell? How worried should we be about him invoking that?