Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You'd think after this many press conferences, he'd accidentally call for the nation to pray for our health and recovery.  But he can't even do that.  

Seriously Trumpkins, he doesn't even stumble into seeming Christian.  You can't even anecdotally find a suggestion he believes in your God.  

Jesus was the Son of God thus needed to Pray.  Trump is God, who the fuck is he going to pray to?

"We were given rules and specifications from a different time."

Is he blaming this on time-travelers or something?  

I said I wished he would die and save the nation on hornfans and I got banned.  Again.  

18 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

My two retarded maga siblings (both aggy) faceberked this today:

[accompanied by pic of trump looking down solemnly]

It just amazes me.  At some level I just say the best that can be assumed about Trump fans is they are very gullible.  But this even goes beyond this.  Trump doesn't even try to present himself as empathetic.  They are "gullible" for a trick Trump isn't even trying to pull. 

They lack emotional intelligence and a brain and any sense of morality

I could keep going 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

How outdated was this, Donald?

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000170-e50c-d588-ab77-ed5ff3310000

This document describes everything you should have done in the first month.

that's fucking interesting man.  just when everyone is re-posting the michael lewis stuff about the trump administration skipping all the transition meetings.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Whale cunt is a trumpkin?  Wouldn't be surprised. 

I don't think she did the banning, just some admin poster.  

But yeah, just do a cursory review of the West Mall over there and you get a very quick feel for how the site and the ownership leans.  Which is fine, it's a private site for private citizens to have semi-private conversations.  But it's completely exchanged intellectual truth for toeing the Agnor line.  It's completely awash in racism and ignorance and it's embarrassing that it's ostensibly associated with the University of Texas.  They're still endorsing bullshit mantras about the Covid-19 pandemic.  Like it or not, when parents of potential Longhorn students are searching for information about UT, hornfans.com still pops up.  And the shit that's being spewed about this outbreak on that site is erroneous and misleading.  It's going to be a damn shame when somebody brings that to the attention of the General Counsel's office.  

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You'd think after this many press conferences, he'd accidentally call for the nation to pray for our health and recovery.  But he can't even do that.  

Seriously Trumpkins, he doesn't even stumble into seeming Christian.  You can't even anecdotally find a suggestion he believes in your God.  

That's because the democrap party and the jew liberals have made it illegal to be a strong god fearing christian in this country!!! I know it's true because I saw it on facebook! 

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"We elected a president, not a saint."

They don't care. They're all hypocrites too. 

30 minutes ago, Lobo said:

One time Obama's pastor said something controversial, and that meant Obama wasn't a real christian and was unfit for office. 

33 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I don't agree with this one.  I don't think he is intentionally doing it.  I think he's just a fucking moron that wants to get re-elected, but doesn't understand how this looks bad for him.  He's a sociopath.

• Like 8

18 hours ago, LABEVO said:

No doubt, the sickness of the content has been addressed by now. I'll focus on how interesting and revealing that photograph is. Which man is comfortable in his skin and in his place in the world? Which man conveys confident competence in the face of a plague? 

If Trump actually is focusing on Fauci (it's possible he's looking at something out of the frame), this so brilliantly captures Trump's disposition towards anyone who may be his better at anything.

In every way except literally, it's easy to see who is the bigger man.

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This.  I can't imagine being a person of even casual faith and not having mentioned at some point or another through this to the effect of "as for me, I've been saying quite a few prayers, and I know I'm not alone.  If you are a believer, draw on the strength of your faith.  Pray.  Pray for the heroes on the front lines, wearing scrubs and risking their lives to save yours.  Pray for the old and vulnerable.  Pray for the scientists working hard to find solutions."  And to go further, I'd almost certainly cite a bit of scripture about how we are one community, dependent on each other.

I mean, it's kinda sort exactly what someone with an ounce of faith would say and do -- every other president of my lifetime absolutely would have done so.  It doesn't even occur to him because -- shocker here -- he has ZERO faith.  He has played the evangelicals, and they are happy to be played, because that in turn allows them to play their flock.  That's it.  The only relation religion has to him is as another grift/scam.  There's zero belief or theology involved.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  I can't imagine being a person of even casual faith and not having mentioned at some point or another through this to the effect of "as for me, I've been saying quite a few prayers, and I know I'm not alone.  If you are a believer, draw on the strength of your faith.  Pray.  Pray for the heroes on the front lines, wearing scrubs and risking their lives to save yours.  Pray for the old and vulnerable.  Pray for the scientists working hard to find solutions."  And to go further, I'd almost certainly cite a bit of scripture about how we are one community, dependent on each other.

I mean, it's kinda sort exactly what someone with an ounce of faith would say and do -- every other president of my lifetime absolutely would have done so.  It doesn't even occur to him because -- shocker here -- he has ZERO faith.  He has played the evangelicals, and they are happy to be played, because that in turn allows them to play their flock.  That's it.  The only relation religion has to him is as another grift/scam.  There's zero belief or theology involved.

Nailed it!

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't agree with this one.  I don't think he is intentionally doing it.  I think he's just a fucking moron that wants to get re-elected, but doesn't understand how this looks bad for him.  He's a sociopath.

Yep, that's a bad take.

He's been on for an hour a day for the last, what...15 days?  Not one mention of God?  Seriously. Think about that.  4 people get shot in this country and there's a call for a nightly national prayer.  But Covid-19 starts taking out hundreds of people per day and he says nothing about a higher power, no call for prayer, nothing.  That is beyond bizarre. 

I need to get a Trump supporter to answer this for me.  I don't know why it's so baffling.  Obviously the excuse would be either "He's got so much on his mind, he forgets to tell us to pray" or "The press conferences are so packed with such important information, he doesn't want to detract from that" or "He doesn't want to appear divisive right now in calling for Christian prayer" He riffs incessantly during each press conference, he obviously has the time and bandwidth.  And he's never been on television more than he has the last couple of weeks.  And there's never been a more appropriate time to pray to God for guidance and healing and safety.  But yet, he doesn't.  It doesn't remotely occur to him.  Not even Pence does it and that guy prays for forgiveness after he takes a shit.  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

He's been on for an hour a day for the last, what...15 days?  Not one mention of God?  Seriously. Think about that.  4 people get shot in this country and there's a call for a nightly national prayer.  But Covid-19 starts taking out hundreds of people per day and he says nothing about a higher power, no call for prayer, nothing.  That is beyond bizarre.  I need to get a Trump supporter to answer this for me.  I don't know why it's so baffling.  Obviously the excuse would be either "He's got so much on his mind, he forgets to tell us to pray" or "The press conferences are so packed with such important information, he doesn't want to detract from that" or "He doesn't want to appear divisive right now in calling for Christian prayer" He riffs incessantly during each press conference, he obviously has the time and bandwidth.  And he's never been on television more than he has the last couple of weeks.  And there's never been a more appropriate time to pray to God for guidance and healing and safety.  But yet, he doesn't.  It doesn't remotely occur to him.  Not even Pence does it and that guy prays for forgiveness after he takes a shit.  

He couldn't name a bible verse. He said he's never asked for forgiveness. Evangelicals should be at war with this guy, if they weren't just completely full of shit themselves. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yep, that's a bad take.

Yeah, Donald's sub-average intellect has been on display for 4 years now.  He doesn't have some master plan, other than "Donald good, money good, me get money".  He's a fucking moron with no moral compass, and he's managed to get by his whole life relying on nothing but lies and bully behavior.

What will be his comeuppance, if anything, is that one cannot bully a virus.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Even if his voters are dying...nothing really registers with his dumb ass, unless it's actually him being very directly hit.  Anyone with a brain knows, if your voters are dying that's a problem for you.  But Trump?  I really don't buy that registering with his smooth, dense brain.  So, I'll buy the second part.  

He is an ignorant man, no doubt, but he has a keen sense of survival and getting ratings. He also has skills when it comes to surviving his own missteps and dodging responsibilities. He's already moving goalposts and blaming the Dems hoping to do yet another bit of Razzle Dazzle.

source.gif

How many hundreds of thousands did I say would die?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It just amazes me.  At some level I just say the best that can be assumed about Trump fans is they are very gullible.  But this even goes beyond this.  Trump doesn't even try to present himself as empathetic.  They are "gullible" for a trick Trump isn't even trying to pull. 

Like many of us that have Trumpkins in our family, you can't do anything about it. They are lost in the world of a con-man.  

The running total on lies and misleading statements he's told since taking office is around 20,000, yet I have a Trumpkin family member that will tell you with a straight face that he's never heard him tell a lie. Never.

There is no rationalization or being reasonable with someone like that.  There is really no reason to talk to them at all about anything political.  They're lost in the sauce.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Not sure which is dumber: thinking that the presidency is an unpaid, volunteer position or thinking that a narcissist with a god complex actually prays for guidance.

Every mark desperately wants the con man to be what he claims to be.  That's why they're the marks.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Lobo said:

"We were given rules and specifications from a different time."

Is he blaming this on time-travelers or something?  

I said I wished he would die and save the nation on hornfans and I got banned.  Again.  

I honestly did not know that site even existed anymore.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

People, I need you to pray for me!  Your best president EVER is under prosecution from the evil liberals.  I am just like Jesus was, maybe better or worse...a lot of people say.   See this cross I'm hanging from?  Made in JiNAH.  Called coronavirus, but who knows what it really is?  Nailed up here by the fake news, yes, fake news did this to your best ever president, look at the polls, the ones great people like Lou Dobbs work.   All their early unnecessary panicking.   Where's all the toilet paper, people?  Can't wipe your ass?  Blame the nasty fake news fakey fakers.   Lou Dobbs, one of the greatest...always in my corner, not like some of those evil nasty fake reporters at Fox News.  Yes, nailed up here by those liberal, god hating fake newsers, who just want to see the greatest president EVER (did I mention the polls?) want to see Stumbling Bumbling Joe take my place.  Can you imagine?  Pray for me, for your excellent Leader,  I'm the only one that can save this country.  I don't say that.  Big strong men kneel at my cross and cry..big tears, praying for me. Begging me to ask for your prayers.  I don't know why really, since I'm already smart like Jesus and God.  But You should too!   You should pray for me, because it will make you feel better.   Oh yeah, and send your 59.99 to that blonde hottie I got doing the white house praying now.   She prays the best, and their all for me!  She touches me, you know.  All over.  

(My only stab at Trump speak.  I'm kinda proud I don't do it better)

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He's been strangely silent on Twitter. Nothing at all today; not even retweets. 

He's either on the phone consoling the family of one of the dead medical professionals or talking to one of his hedge fund managers while five putting.  

41 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Like many of us that have Trumpkins in our family, you can't do anything about it. They are lost in the world of a con-man.  

The running total on lies and misleading statements he's told since taking office is around 20,000, yet I have a Trumpkin family member that will tell you with a straight face that he's never heard him tell a lie. Never.

There is no rationalization or being reasonable with someone like that.  There is really no reason to talk to them at all about anything political.  They're lost in the sauce.

Yea, I never understood how someone like Hitler could rise to power without the public tapping the brakes at some point. Now I get it, some people buy in and just dig their fucking heels in.  Pure tribalism. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He's either on the phone consoling the family of one of the dead medical professionals or talking to one of his hedge fund managers while five putting.  

Donald doesn't invest in the broad market, even in hedge funds.  He may have figured out that he is the greater fool. 

He can't bully the stock market.

Ever notice how he's only "friendly" with minor players and celebrity types on the Street?  Not the Paulsons of the world.  They are way too smart for him.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

There is nothing about him that is Christian.

He will make one helluva mega-church pastor though next January when he and his gang of grifters need to start that next con.

Edited by UpperWestside

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

He couldn't name a bible verse. He said he's never asked for forgiveness. Evangelicals should be at war with this guy, if they weren't just completely full of shit themselves. 

Yea, I think ever since the 2 Corinthians thing his advisers have cut off any forays into the bible stuff. It’s way better for him that evangelicals think he’s one of them than for him to start talking and expose how little he knows about anything in the Bible. 

I hate to give this fucker credit but I was already wearing a mask since if your suppose to act like you have it then you wear a mask even if it does not protect one it protects others and one is protected from touching one's own face. Well, Trump scarf suggestion finally brought it to the general public and the CDC is taking notice and thinking of changing their tune. Even CNN is starting to say Asia may have had it right. Still one good thing in a world of screw-up means he has been a crap leader.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

I hate to give this fucker credit but I was already wearing a mask since if your suppose to act like you have it then you wear a mask even if it does not protect one it protects others and one is protected from touching one's own face. Well, Trump scarf suggestion finally brought it to the general public and the CDC is taking notice and thinking of changing their tune. Even CNN is starting to say Asia may have had it right. Still one good thing in a world of screw-up means he has been a crap leader.

We've had to wear masks/ scarves in public here for 2 weeks now.  We all look like we're ready to rob a Well Fargo coach

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He is.

His relationship with evangelicals is purely transactional, just like everything else he does.  He pumps out pro-life judges and says hes going to win the war on Christmas, and they will vote for him and overlook all the flaws that they would excoriate any other person for.  

He had to get someone else to write him bible verses to use in speeches, because he doesnt know shit about the bible.  Then he blamed the guy who wrote it because he wrote 2 Corinthians instead of 2nd Corinthians.  Perkins made the mistake of assuming Trump would know the difference, you know, like any evangelical would.    

Perkins said Thursday he was "guilty as charged" of writing the verse the way Trump described.
"No, I don't dispute it at all. I wrote the scripture reference, which is 2 Corinthians 3:17, which is how it's written," he told CNN's Erin Burnett on "OutFront." "I'm guilty as charged. That's exactly what I did. I sent him a couple of suggestions of some things he could talk about as a connection point."
"It shows that he's not familiar with Bible," Perkins added. "Donald Trump's a very interesting guy. There are some things about him that I find fascinating, that I like about him, as well as other evangelicals."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

that's fucking interesting man.  just when everyone is re-posting the michael lewis stuff about the trump administration skipping all the transition meetings.

Yep.  I think there is some merit to being highly skeptical of "business as usual" in the White House and related environs.

But that doesn't mean you ignore the prior administration altogether.  It means you are highly engaged with the transition team with an eye toward streamlining or revamping where possible.

What he did with the Obama transition team was a dereliction of duty.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

What he did with the Obama transition team was a dereliction of duty.

Because he never had any interest in being the President of the United States, even now.

He was only interested in the title and trappings of the office of President of the United States.  And we're paying for it now.  All of us are.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Because he never had any interest in being the President of the United States, even now.

He was only interested in the title and trappings of the office of President of the United States.  And we're paying for it now.  All of us are.  

That really sums it up.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Not sure which is dumber: thinking that the presidency is an unpaid, volunteer position or thinking that a narcissist with a god complex actually prays for guidance.

Every mark desperately wants the con man to be what he claims to be.  That's why they're the marks.

When I was young, Paper Moon was one of my mama's favorite movies. I wasn't allowed to watch it til I was older. My mama was a little bit like Addie and her childhood was very rough so when she'd tell me stories I would picture them in black and white like the movie.

Addie Loggins: I don't wanna play bingo!

Moses Pray: Then why don't you go write another love note to Saint Roosevelt?

Addie Loggins: Maybe I will!

Moses Pray: And stop standing around here checking on me! You don't have to worry. I ain't about to leave some poor little child stranded in the middle of nowhere. I've got scruples too, ya know. You know what that is... scruples?

Addie Loggins: No, I don't know what it is but if you've got 'em, it's a sure bet they belong to somebody else!

[Addie stalks off]

Moses Pray: [calling after Addie about President Roosevelt] And his name ain't Frank, it's Franklin!

Paper Moon was a nice little movie.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

He's been strangely silent on Twitter. Nothing at all today; not even retweets. 

He has a call later today with military families around 2:30 EST, I thought his voice sounded hoarse and worn out yesterday so don't know if he is ill or shouting a lot. Guess allergies are around DC too what with the cherry blossoms and all.

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Then lose the schtick and give us the information. 

If this really was someone with info, IMO a hack account like this allows one to break from their normal writing style--which is easily identifiable kind of like troll socks are often outed because they sound/write like the original user. Plenty of people around in the public and private sphere who spend a lot of time trying to dox others, so who knows what the story is.

A guy in a wheelchair defeated a depression and two empires on opposite sides of the planet.  But God-King Trump couldn’t handle a sham Senate trial and a bad flu season?   Got it.