Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Chooky said:

"We're building hospitals at a rate that nobody has ever seen before.  They're mobile hospitals.  They're not mobile.  They're incredible structures.  But we're building many hospitals.  We're building hospitals at a rate this country has never done before."

Yet the US has to buy ventilators and medical supplies from Russia.   Infallible logic.  

Trump mocked Pence right in his face in front of everyone today.  And Pence just smiled and nodded and defaulted into his robotic, idolatry pose.  

"Mike just talked for five minutes without even coming close to touching your question.  That's a real professional.  It's a very fair question, though.  It's a good question and we're looking at it."

Pence's wife is as dry as the Sahara tonight.  He's such a devout vagina drier that he commits to rearranging dinner plans to insist on his wife's presence so she can bear witness to him making other vaginas dry.  And today he humbled himself before the Altar of the Orange Sheen and dehydrated vaginas across the nation.  No swamp in the land is impervious to his draining abilities. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Does he actually have it?  I have not seen him act appropriate...ever.  He actually seems somewhat serious and scared - as in appropriate.  He has a low bar but wtf is going on...I thought him having it was a joke but I have no way of explaining his sudden concern. 

Ivanka disappeared from public view for about three weeks in late February after it was announced she was in contact with someone who tested positive and after the MaraLago/CPAC Coronavirus Hootenanny.

I think she had it and it actually scared the hell out of her boyfriend, I mean Dad.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

One time Obama's pastor said something controversial, and that meant Obama wasn't a real christian and was unfit for office. 

Well, after the hellscape that is currently America has exposed the rotten and unjust foundation of this country, I find myself agreeing with Jeremiah Wright.

God Damn America indeed.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Chooky said:

Trump mocked Pence right in his face in front of everyone today.  And Pence just smiled and nodded and defaulted into his robotic, idolatry pose.  

"Mike just talked for five minutes without even coming close to touching your question.  That's a real professional.  It's a very fair question, though.  It's a good question and we're looking at it."

Pence's wife is as dry as the Sahara tonight.  He's such a devout vagina drier that he commits to rearranging dinner plans to insist on his wife's presence so she can bear witness to him making other vaginas dry.  And today he humbled himself before the Altar of the Orange Sheen and dehydrated vaginas across the nation.  No swamp in the land is impervious to his draining abilities. 

God darnit, Chooky, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

• Haha 1

I hope Yamiche Alicindor is in the press rally rotation today. Or maybe Mary Louise Kelly.

Ms. Kelly could ask the President about this:

But what I would really really like is for Ms. Alicindor to talk about money laundering. It's an interesting topic and something to which the President can claim unique expertise:

Gee, are we going to lift those Russian sanctions Mr. Quid Pro Quo?

25 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I hope Yamiche Alicindor is in the press rally rotation today. Or maybe Mary Louise Kelly.

Ms. Kelly could ask the President about this:

But what I would really really like is for Ms. Alicindor to talk about money laundering. It's an interesting topic and something to which the President can claim unique expertise:

Gee, are we going to lift those Russian sanctions Mr. Quid Pro Quo?

One of the saddest moments in American history

• Like 2

I looked around but couldn't find it. I'm sure they are out there. My computer probably has the virus now since the first place I looked was on the Trump campaign site. Did you know they are offering a Trump Gold Card for which you can apply?

I can think of 1001 parody credit card commercials I could do with that.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
grammar

it could be real, and for all we know, it was available months before this shit even started.

i was all set to fly to vegas on march 17th for an event.  it got cancelled late, like on the 14th, but the wife had been freaking out since way before then.  not sure why she gets nervous when i go to vegas, but anyway.  in late feb/early march, when the stories started on cnn, she was like, "well, if you're going, i'm getting you a mask."  so of course i was like, "sure, get me an astros or longhorns one please."

she found all sorts of crazy masks online, and even then, while it was still in hoax-phase, they were backordered and unavailable.

Any solution fornthe millions who have lost health insurance tied to employment?

Trump: Yes, reject viable solutions because Obama!

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/03/31/trump-obamacare-coronavirus-157788?__twitter_impression=true

Propose any actual solutions?

No, I am too distracted by mean tweets on twitter.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He might also be distracted because he is trying to avoid being repossessed. If you want the whole article click on the Enrich tweet to follow the thread.

Nah, Trump needing relief from his debts is just called Thursday. He will just called up another Russian oligarch to pay it off.

yeah, we'll see.  none of the h2h polls with biden have been encouraging for trump at all.
i feel like every story reads about the same (and has for years): you know, i didn't vote for trump, i don't really pay that much attention, i've always voted democrat, but you know, he's really impressed me recently with the ___________ and how he's handled the ______________.  i think the media/democrats/american people are treating him unfairly and misjudging his ability.
fuck. these. people.
there is no such thing as an undecided voter.  nobody is winning or losing your vote right now.  that goes for trump people, biden people, bernie people, or anti-somebody people.  there are voters and non-voters.  but everyone who is going to vote knows who they're voting for (at least 98-99% do at least).  if you don't have evidence of what type of president he is after 3+ years, but somehow this has convinced you, then you're either full of shit, or you're too dumb to consume oxygen on this planet, and should be put out to pasture.
if you pull the lever for any republican in november, then you just made the list, and we'll see you at the fucking finish line.  enough with this shit.

Those are Russians/bots/trolls not real people.

49 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

No no no there is a deep state and they want millions of people to die so that they can get someone else elected this November because that is easier to do than just having a member of their ranks elected to begin with.

stop. 

you had me at “someone else elected”.

10 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this man seriously has no bottom (except Pence):

"Good news! My maniacal and murderous Wahhabist pal, MBS, and good buddy, former Soviet Patriot and Director of KGB/Global Mafia Boss, Vlad Putin, (also a murderous thug) giggled and did a bro handshake at the thought of being able to simply point at a valve to cripple our oil and gas industry, might be slightly sympathetic, if not entirely amused, at the thought of showing us some leniency.  They want us to lick their nuts and considering the times, I think it's time we all get to lickin'.  America First!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where is his rally?  

asking for a friend.  actually, it's my sister.  Well, half-sister.  And she has Down's Syndrome.  So Trump has that going for him.  Which is nice.  

Edited by Lobo

Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law. Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html

I dunno, I think we should give Smitty a chance.  Seriously, even if he was smart and capable and ready for this type of responsibility, Trump fans have to at least understand it's creating too many competing centers of control over the Covid-19 response efforts.  I can crack wise all day about Pence, but he does at least publicly appear to be listening to the experts on his task force.  So really those scientists are one leadership center, then there's the CDC in Atlanta, then there's Pence himself as reporting head of the groups, then there's the President.  Then there's 50 Governors (led by Cuomo) which makes sense given so many health districts and national guards are deployed at the state level (told you, federalism still matters).  And there's the Surgeon General (who at this point is content to just be a TV commercial figure and that's fine actually).  Soon, you'll have someone (likely the Navy) from the Armed Forces becoming another public face of this response as military assets and existing hospitals (many of which are here in Texas) are used for treatment.  

Now, I am comforted by the idea of lots of smart, battle tested folks tackling this thing from multiple angles.  My worry, what should be the nation's worry (like we don't have enough on our fucking plate right now), is that too many of those folks have the President's ear.  He doesn't do well with multiple channels of information coming at him with competing information.  He gets analysis paralysis and tends to just cling to what is comfortable and already long-established.  Kushner is just gonna add fuel to that fire.  Literally our best hope in this new shitshow is to hope that somebody on the task force or NIH is smart enough and tricky enough to let Kushner eavesdrop or find a document left in the cabinet room or something like that where he learns of a good idea and takes credit for it.  We actually have to engage in high school politics for him not to fuck this up.