Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

They hate themselves.

I disagree, I believe they are and want to be everything trump is, me me me, fuck you snd give ME more and fuck you again cause I am powerful, they crave to be powerful and put down anyone darker shade of white 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Saw this on YouTube and man the good old days 

The republicans voted for trump and hated this guy?

So uppity. And arrogant. You know the fucker was standing up there and thinking about nothing but spicy mustard and arugula. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

during this global pandemic that is starting to decimate the U.S., Trump found time to nominate a 38 year old former Kavanaugh clerk to the prestigious D.C. Circuit.  Judge Justin R. Walker has been a district court judge for 6 months in the Western District of Kentucky.  he was recommended by Mitch McConnell.  

the ABA deemed Walker not qualified because of his lack of courtroom experience.  now, he's going to the second most important court in the country.

i expect to see more judicial appointments as the end nears for Trump.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2020/04/03/judge-justin-walker-deemed-not-qualified-by-aba-is-trumps-pick-for-dc-circuit/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

during this global pandemic that is starting to decimate the U.S., Trump found time to nominate a 38 year old former Kavanaugh clerk to the prestigious D.C. Circuit.  Judge Justin R. Walker has been a district court judge for 6 months in the Western District of Kentucky.  he was recommended by Mitch McConnell.  

the ABA deemed Walker not qualified because of his lack of courtroom experience.  now, he's going to the second most important court in the country.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2020/04/03/judge-justin-walker-deemed-not-qualified-by-aba-is-trumps-pick-for-dc-circuit/

Is there a way to remove these judges or is this set in stone forever?

56 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I have a truly visceral hate for this entire administration

yes, this. it makes me feel crazy sometimes. i have never felt this, not during the seedy depths of the Lewinsky scandal (i was still a young republican then) or the gross incompetence of Katrina or the misdirected callousness of the Iraq war...i have never felt such utter and complete disgust and hate and SHAME with regard to the leadership of my country. 

it is really a horrible feeling 😒

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

He was also a speechwriter for Rumsfeld and a member of the Federalist Society...he keeps great company.

22 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He might also be distracted because he is trying to avoid being repossessed. If you want the whole article click on the Enrich tweet to follow the thread.

Fuck DoucheBank.   Dumbasses deserve to lose every penny for giving money to this POS.  Any diligence would show he’s a con artist through and through, yet they gave him money...while expecting some favors, I’m sure.  

• Like 1

Well yeah, it is Wisconsin.  He feels the general election slipping away so he's trying to appeal to his base there.  His base is pretty much locked up in the midwest, reason his win in Wisconsin was shocking was how well he carried the rare voters there.  These people aren't gonna give a shit about a state judicial race though.  That's why he brought up the second amendment sanctuary law up there.  Even moreso than Texas, Wisconsin gun owners tend to run a wider gamut of political spectrum spots.  The whole state is made out of woods, even the urban areas.  It's a curious gambit, but say you want about captain dipshit, the guy knows how to play Wisconsin...and this is all one big troll starting now to fuck with Biden in Milwaukee which now, because of Covid-19, will take place just a matter of a few weeks before hunting season up there.  

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

yes, this. it makes me feel crazy sometimes. i have never felt this, not during the seedy depths of the Lewinsky scandal (i was still a young republican then) or the gross incompetence of Katrina or the misdirected callousness of the Iraq war...i have never felt such utter and complete disgust and hate and SHAME with regard to the leadership of my country. 

it is really a horrible feeling 😒

It's hard to feel empathy or sympathy when there's none in return.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Fuck you Trump.  In the middle of a world crisis, and you find time to endorse a candidate for a  (checks notes)  state judicial post.

He also, well his campaign, sent a cease and desist to Jeff Sessions to quit mentioning him.

If those two assholes didn't deserve each other  . . . .

4 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Impeachment.  I'll let you research how many times judges have been impeached:  hint = not often.

If they can prove he lied during the confirmation process, he should be impeached. Right after Kavano-means-yes.

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck DoucheBank. 

Pos rep. I don't even need to read the rest.

39 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Obama was an actual human, so he had that going for him. 

Also, I gotta say, if I were President, I would not be wearing a flag lapel pin at all... but if I were to wear one, it would like Barry's.

2 hours ago, LABEVO said:

JUST LIKE THE FLU THO!

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Why do they need tests for a hoax?

I was told it would miraculously disappear in April. (Checks calendar) 

BsIzuTQCEAAOoYm.jpg

3 hours ago, LABEVO said:

JUST LIKE THE FLU THO!

It's both sad and hilarious that these incompetent fools have just now gotten around to making this a priority. 

They can't even figure out how and when to look after POTUS, why should anyone believe they can figure out how to look after 320 million Americans. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

It's both sad and hilarious that these incompetent fools have just now gotten around to making this a priority. 

They can't even figure out how and when to look after POTUS, why should anyone believe they can figure out how to look after 320 million Americans. 

How is this chucklefuck still alive?

I'm sure this was percolating for awhile, but in the back of my mind I keep the image of Ginni Thomas (Clarence's wife) and her list of Never Trumpers she is providing to Trump & Co. She is a strange bird, a probable mentor to Kellyanne Conway on conflict of interest politicking. Strangest of all is how back in the 80's she got caught up with Lifespring and ended up breaking away from the self-awareness group after deciding it was a cult. You would think she would find the Trump Administration in the same vein, but then again perhaps people who are susceptible to cults are drawn to them.