Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Maybe she has the covid. She went into isolation shortly before he got sort of serious about the crisis. It would make sense. 

He may also want to limit her involvement hoping to shield her from the criticism they all deserve for their roles in the current clusterfuck.

• Like 2

Just now, tchookem said:
30 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:
Maybe she has the covid. She went into isolation shortly before he got sort of serious about the crisis. It would make sense. 

He may also want to limit her involvement hopping to shield her from the criticism they all deserve for their roles in the current clusterfuck.

I doubt he's capable of that. 

• Like 1

I'm sure I'll be banned soon for gently combatting racism and bigotry on other threads outside the CR by immamac.  Despite not liking the Democratic party and working actively against it for many years as an influential member of another party in this state, as a racial minority---I don't like what's on a lot of this website that is ostensibly tied to the University that I love and work at.  Trump is a big part of that and while obviously we have many posters on here who are supporters of his but conduct themselves with honor and ethics, a handful are just broadcasting hatred and racism and it reflects upon our school one way or the other.  I got a question yesterday about this website from a parent of a student set to come our Hispanic leadership academy this summer (it has since been cancelled due to Covid).  It comes up under google searches.  And there's enough bullshit on here about Mexico and China that gave them pause.  Not pointing fingers, but for such an educated and successful demographic, it's a fucking tragic embarrassment how several folks on here post when it so easily and frequently comes up in searched.  I wouldn't give a fuck if it didn't come up so closely associated with UT. 

Anyway, end rant.  I'll look for the petty immamac to make his move.  Despite my distrust of the Democratic Party, it's been good to give Trump and his supporters the helping of shit they deserve for having heaped their hopes and faith upon the shoulders of such a below-average man.  

It isn't going to stop until he either dies while in office, or is voted out, or whatnot:

Feinberg, a staunch ally of the president's who funded a pro-Trump super-PAC in 2016, currently chairs the President's Intelligence Advisory Board. In that position, he has been allowed to maintain his extensive financial interests and his role as CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.

Sources familiar with the situation said he would have to make certain financial decisions to comply with ethics requirements for the role. 

But Axios has not been able to determine exactly what Feinberg has agreed to do with respect to his financial holdings.

As with any Trump appointment — and especially one with somebody who has such diverse financial interests — Feinberg's appointment should not be considered a sure thing until he is officially installed in the role.

But discussions and planning have been extensive and have involved Jared Kushner, National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone, according to an administration official familiar with the discussions.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But discussions and planning have been extensive and have involved Jared Kushner, National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone, according to an administration official familiar with the discussions.

Well, I see they have their expert team on this. Whew, I was so worried there for a minute.

They were all at that stupid birthday party for Don Junior’s whore at Mara Lago that turned into a Covid Cluster.

They’re probably all infected.

And I’ve maintained from the minute Trump started taking this seriously (as seriously as he’s capable) was because Ivanka tested positive.

She - and Jared incidentally - completely disappeared from the public eye for a couple of weeks and she was posting six year old pictures on Instagram of her doing indoor activities with her kids. Once she got busted for posting old content she stopped posting on social media all together.

Either that or she got her tits overhauled.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

when this fat fuck gets voted out in november, he will whine and cry that the unpredictable, unforeseeable, totally invisible virus that absolutely wasn't his fault will be to 100% blame.  and parts of the country will completely and totally forget the 3+ years of terrible presidenting that had come before. 

• Like 4