Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

when this fat fuck gets voted out in november, he will whine and cry that the unpredictable, unforeseeable, totally invisible virus that absolutely wasn't his fault will be to 100% blame.  and parts of the country will completely and totally forget the 3+ years of terrible presidenting that had come before. 

And then vote for Don Jr. when he runs.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

when this fat fuck gets voted out in november, he will whine and cry that the unpredictable, unforeseeable, totally invisible virus that absolutely wasn't his fault will be to 100% blame.  and parts of the country will completely and totally forget the 3+ years of terrible presidenting that had come before. 

Good way to know who to totally cut out of your life by then.

8 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

What if the country is worse in June-July than it is now, and the death toll is above 200,000-300,000 or so...does he just say fuck it, I'm quitting?  Because him quitting is on point for him. He's quit everything else he's ever done in life, quitting the Presidency, to him, would be just another thing to add to the list.

I could easily see him yelling at Pence that "he's in charge now, and oh, by the way, be sure to pardon me and everyone else" as he walks out the door.  He doesn't care what that would do to the GOP, or the Trump brand, or his faithful fanatics.  He could say proudly that he was never beaten in an election, never acknowledge his failures as a President, and leave the mess for someone else to clean up.  It's all he's ever done. 

14 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What if the country is worse in June-July than it is now, and the death toll is above 200,000-300,000 or so...does he just say fuck it, I'm quitting?  Because him quitting is on point for him. He's quit everything else he's ever done in life, quitting the Presidency, to him, would be just another thing to add to the list.

I could easily see him yelling at Pence that "he's in charge now, and oh, by the way, be sure to pardon me and everyone else" as he walks out the door.  He doesn't care what that would do to the GOP, or the Trump brand, or his faithful fanatics.  He could say proudly that he was never beaten in an election, never acknowledge his failures as a President, and leave the mess for someone else to clean up.  It's all he's ever done. 

He's the most powerful man in the world and he'll never leave that position voluntarily. 

Michael Scott wasn’t good at his job. 

There are some episodes where Michael is depicted at being an excellent paper salesman, who connects with clients (where he beat Dwight head to head). Michael knew the product and how to sell that product, but was a terrible manager of people, because he was a blundering narcissist.

There was an episode where Pam actually follows Michael when he quit to start is own firm, Jerry Maguire-style. He knew the business well enough. Trump doesn’t know the business of governing.

Michael Scott would be a much better President than Trump because even though they both suffer from Narcissism, Trump’s a malignant version from being born into a life of entitlement and deceit.
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

There are some episodes where Michael is depicted at being an excellent paper salesman, who connects with clients (where he beat Dwight head to head). Michael knew the product and how to sell that product, but was a terrible manager of people, because he was a blundering narcissist.

There was an episode where Pam actually follows Michael when he quit to start is own firm, Jerry Maguire-style. He knew the business well enough. Trump doesn’t know the business of governing.

Michael Scott would be a much better President than Trump because even though they both suffer from Narcissism, Trump’s a malignant version from being born into a life of entitlement and deceit.

Yeah but his job wasn't paper salesman, it was sales manager.  He sucked at that.  However, I concede your point he'd make a better president.

8 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yeah but his job wasn't paper salesman, it was sales manager.  He sucked at that.  However, I concede your point he'd make a better president.

Literally anyone on that show would be a better president.  Even Andy.  Or Creed.

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Speaking of, why have we not tried to set the dotard up with a fake twitter like Jim did with Creed and his blog?

Wasn't Jim, it was Ryan:

Used to exist on the NBC site, but it's been down for years.  Archive.org has it, however:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080927130429/http://blog.nbc.com/CreedThoughts

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Well Donny, I hope the "Republic" convention is held in a tiny warehouse in Tampa.  No ventilation.  The more the merrier.

Not too tiny, let as many of his base in there as possible. Have a 30 min. high five and hug sessions. Then a nose picking competition. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Not too tiny, let as many of his base in there as possible. Have a 30 min. high five and hug sessions. Then a nose picking competition. 

It is to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina. North Carolina currently has 2,901 Confirmed Cases, added 238 new cases today and has had 42 fatalities. The Charlotte area has had 6 fatalities thus far. North Carolina currently has 270 people hospitalized for COVID-19. By the time of the convention, they may be through the first wave and will likely reinfect everyone in time for the worse second wave in the fall.

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What good is power if it appears you are going to lose it, and have no control over how you lose it?

The man lives in a fantasy world of his own making. He'll never believe he is out of control. It's not in his nature. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Will this get any traction?

Considering the US is not a state party to the International Criminal Court.... I think this just a thirsty tweet from someone looking for some of that sweet, sweet donor $ in lean times.

9 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He already had him fired.  How much more involved can he get?

The Secretary of the Navy used the word "betrayal" in his remarks. That triggers UCMJ concerns regarding treason and dereliction of duty. There could certainly be some trumped up charges coming out of all of this.

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t even have the capacity for outrage at his garbage any more.

It is a step up for him actually.  I would have expected him to say "ching chong" or 'me love you long time" to her.  Recall this piece of shit making fun of handicapped people.

• Like 1