Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now realize that not only are Republicans not embarrassed by this, they actually think this is what great leadership looks like.

Edited by Jack Straw
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I'm 50.01% sure he wasn't referencing that reporter's ethnicity. Sumbitch deflects with China bullshit no matter who is asking. Then again, he is a bloated piece of bigoted garbage. 

I’m right there except maybe flip the percentage.  He’s such a dipshit he throws that out all the time, but looking at her probably tripped his brain.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I'm 50.01% sure he wasn't referencing that reporter's ethnicity. Sumbitch deflects with China bullshit no matter who is asking. Then again, he is a bloated piece of bigoted garbage. 

Oh, I don't know about that.  On more than one occasion I've seen him ask a reporter of clear Asian ethnicity "where are you from?".  He's very tuned into skin color and "eye shape".  He meant it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It’s probably no coincidence he got that small blip in approval ratings when he took a brief break from these open displays of dumbassedry.

hard to move up the approval ratings much when it’s already at 100% among Republicans 

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

is twitter fucking up for anyone else?  not playing videos

On the board, yes, it goes to a blank screen but I have been clicking on the twitter account and viewing it through twitter.

Speaking of Twitter: #TrumpRanAwayLikeADog has been trending tonight.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

On the board, yes, it goes to a blank screen but I have been clicking on the twitter account and viewing it through twitter.

Speaking of Twitter: #TrumpRanAwayLikeADog has been trending tonight.

Ahhh that's what he meant. I used to be able to play Twitter videos on the board but they went blank screen after I signed up for Twitter

I did not watch the questioning nor do I watch any of his bs propaganda conferences. I am honestly shocked he still lets any women in to that sideshow farce that work for someone else besides oan or fox. 

A narcissist cannot handle being challenged, especially by a woman as he looks at them as being inferior. What a predictable titty baby he was to bail today after being challenged by women. He is a coward and is just completely worthless as a person. January 2021 can't get here fast enough. 

Edited by UpperWestside