Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

32 minutes ago, Lobo said:

$50 and my left nut says by October, he'll be saying, "We're very close on the vaccine.  The only thing that might delay it would be a disruption in leadership of the country.  I'm working very closely with the team and another administration could come in here and they'd need months to get up to speed and we'd be so delayed in that case."

He's going to make stupid people believe that if he's voted out of office, the vaccine process will be significantly delayed.  And it's going to work.  

I'm actually expecting something more like a Bond villain. "I have the vaccine, and will release it only after I'm re-elected."

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Lobo said:

$50 and my left nut says by October, he'll be saying, "We're very close on the vaccine.  The only thing that might delay it would be a disruption in leadership of the country.  I'm working very closely with the team and another administration could come in here and they'd need months to get up to speed and we'd be so delayed in that case."

He's going to make stupid people believe that if he's voted out of office, the vaccine process will be significantly delayed.  And it's going to work.  

nm. Misread Lobo's point.

Edited by Blotto

6 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I swear to God, someone needs to do a deep fake of Obama saying some of the shit Trump does and circulate it on 4chan...I'd love to watch them bash Obama for saying dumb shit and then witness the inevitable reversal once someone points out they were actually Trump's comments.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I swear to God, someone needs to do a deep fake of Obama saying some of the shit Trump does and circulate it on 4chan...I'd love to watch them bash Obama for saying dumb shit and then witness the inevitable reversal once someone points out they were actually Trump's comments.

And then do the reverse. "By god there is nuthin more 'Merican than some good ol spicy mustard and arugula!". 

Things are returning to normal, folks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-signs-179000-contract-to-rent-golf-carts-in-bedminster-nj-this-summer/2020/05/15/f9c09642-96b7-11ea-91d7-cf4423d47683_story.html

The Secret Service this week signed a $179,000 contract to rent golf carts and other vehicles this summer in Bedminster, N.J., according to federal spending records — a rental that in past years was made in advance of President Trump’s visits to his golf club there.

The golf carts are being rented from a private vendor, New York-based Associates Golf Car Service, which has supplied similar equipment to the Secret Service in Bedminster every year of Trump’s presidency.

“The golf carts are being rented from a private vendor, New York-based Associates Golf Car Service, which has supplied similar equipment to the Secret Service in Bedminster every year of Trump’s presidency,” the report states, adding, “The contract does not say whether Trump plans to visit the Bedminster club soon. The Secret Service also protects his family, and Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her family have already visited the club this year, despite stay-at-home orders in Washington and New Jersey, as the New York Times reported.”

The rental deal was signed Monday, went into effect Tuesday and lasts until Oct. 31, according to records posted online in a public database of federal spending.

The contract does not say whether Trump plans to visit the Bedminster club soon. The Secret Service also protects his family, and Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her family have already visited the club this year, despite stay-at-home orders in Washington and New Jersey, as the New York Times reported.

17 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

So we can't afford healthcare, help for small businesses, money to keep local governments going.  But, development of a super duper missile is in the works.  The kakistocracy is fucking amazing.

• Like 4

I may be unwise in the ways of global diplomacy, but if in fact we WERE developing a Super Duper missile, would it be the best strategy to let it be known during development?

"Hey Emperor Hirohito, we're working on a couple of atom bomb designs and we're gonna destroy Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  Suck on that, Chinese Eyes!!!" 

-- Harry S. Truman, President of the United States of America

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

A brand new golf cart costs $8K. The secret service could buy 22 golf carts with the amount they are spending to rent carts for a long weekend. 

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Problem is his cult knows Obama doesn't speak like an 8 year old.  That's one of the things they hate about him.

Obama's actual words were a lot like W's, he just had a much better cadence.  As a musician, I liken it to to W just playing the notes, but Obama playing the music and getting the phrasing and dynamics .  Clinton gets too much credit s a speaker.  Reagan was the best in the modern era.  FDR was really good and he had to say some pretty heavy shit and his grammar and word usage were impeccable.  It would be hard to imagine FDR using a word like "folks" or "troops", and of course his delivery was in that unmistakable patrician accent.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Well, I for one am intrigued by what they have in their hot hacker hands. 

somebody set up a go fund me to pay these guys to release it.

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

dOTarD gives away classified specs and Esper just nods and smiles.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

A large portion of his supporters are conspiracy theorists who do not support Bill Gates and the vaccine conspiracies and most likely the ones to get them are the elderly (who recall living in the era of pre/post vaccine) and they are dropping like flies because of the virus.

I would twist your premise with this:

"He's going to make stupid people believe that if he's voted out of office, the vaccine process (microchip included) will be mandated for everyone, no exceptions.  And it's going to work."

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

One of them might be ok

E_DuAr6G_400x400.jpeg

csb/ we took her and Congressman Mike Gallagher down to Rainey Street a couple years ago when they were in town for a PAC event.  I'm quite disappointed in the facade she puts on for Trump/Trumpers, but she's a fun hang.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

csb/ we took her and Congressman Mike Gallagher down to Rainey Street a couple years ago when they were in town for a PAC event.  I'm quite disappointed in the facade she puts on for Trump/Trumpers, but she's a fun hang.  

No, she's a hooer.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Obama's actual words were a lot like W's, he just had a much better cadence.  As a musician, I liken it to to W just playing the notes, but Obama playing the music and getting the phrasing and dynamics .  Clinton gets too much credit s a speaker.  Reagan was the best in the modern era.  FDR was really good and he had to say some pretty heavy shit and his grammar and word usage were impeccable.  It would be hard to imagine FDR using a word like "folks" or "troops", and of course his delivery was in that unmistakable patrician accent.  

Dubya was a fucking moron who struggled to form a coherent sentence if it wasn't written down for him. Obama is an intelligent, thoughtful man who chooses his words...uh...carefully (...um...almost to a fault). Obama's "words" were nothing like Bush's. Don't misunderestimate him. 

Clinton was a great communicator. He worked a lot on his own speeches. Even his political opponents acknowledged his charisma and oratorical prowess. 

JFK was no slouch, either. 

55 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You and I don't interpret language the same way.  Obama was far and away the most thoughtful, deliberate speaker of the last 9 Presidents.  He might have dropped a colloquialism now and again, but he was always able to take his time, think through what he wanted to say, and then do so in complete sentences.  Comparing him to W is ludicrous.

I guess if I had read one post further I could have saved my time and not bothered to reply. 

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I cannot imagine a more odious group with which to spend even an hour, much less an entire weekend.

Well, they need to get together and formulate their blame the lamestream media, libtards, Fauci, and anyone other than the people in charge strategy.