Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

36 minutes ago, SameSame said:

I don’t know, but that show was borderline unwatchable.   I have two kids at home in high school, and they asked to turn it off because it was the cheesiest thing they’ve  ever seen. 
I wish I would have known what time Obama was speaking, we would have just turned it on then.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Is that the Betsy Ross flag?  The one that some weirdos/white supremacists have adopted?  Wouldn't surprise me.  

Wait what?  The Gadsden Flag and now the Betsy Ross flag?  Well I'll be goddamned if I don't fly in on 4th of July anyhow.  Fuck these mother fucking fucks.  

39 minutes ago, SameSame said:

I don’t know, but that show was borderline unwatchable.   I have two kids at home in high school, and they asked to turn it off because it was the cheesiest thing they’ve  ever seen. 
I wish I would have known what time Obama was speaking, we would have just turned it on then.

Well, you had to know Obama was going to be the last part of the show. They definitely wouldn't give him less than 10 minutes. They wouldn't give him more than 20 minutes given the rest of the scheduled speakers/performers. So you figure it'll be in the last 15 minutes, give or take a couple minutes, so you just need to tune in occasionally during that window so you don't miss it. 

I wish LeBron would stfu about education. Dude, like the graduates we were celebrating last night, you have a high school diploma. As a freak athletic star, how hard did you have to work to earn it? You're not dumb, but you're also not educated. When you talk about education, I think that shows. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Of all the bizzare things associated with Dotard is his use of quotation marks in his tweets. The one about Phyllis George is a perfect example. Why did the word pick have to be in quotation marks? Was she not really picked? What the hell? 

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I wish LeBron would stfu about education. Dude, like the graduates we were celebrating last night, you have a high school diploma. As a freak athletic star, how hard did you have to work to earn it? You're not dumb, but you're also not educated. When you talk about education, I think that shows. 

Hot take.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Of all the bizzare things associated with Dotard is his use of quotation marks in his tweets. The one about Phyllis George is a perfect example. Why did the word pick have to be in quotation marks? Was she not really picked? What the hell? 

That and random capitalization. The man is barely literate. 

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Well, you had to know Obama was going to be the last part of the show. They definitely wouldn't give him less than 10 minutes. They wouldn't give him more than 20 minutes given the rest of the scheduled speakers/performers. So you figure it'll be in the last 15 minutes, give or take a couple minutes, so you just need to tune in occasionally during that window so you don't miss it. 

Yeah I knew he would be towards the end, but again with the kids watching I was hoping the show itself would have content that was enjoyable and inspiring.  

With that kind of lead in, I wouldn’t think the numbers for Obama would be very good.

Edited by SameSame

13 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Yeah I knew he would be towards the end, but again with the kids watching I was hoping the show itself would have content that was enjoyable and inspiring.  

With that kind of lead in, I wouldn’t think the numbers for Obama wouldn’t be very good.

So you do think he has good ratings?

• Fuck You 1

Wait what?  The Gadsden Flag and now the Betsy Ross flag?  Well I'll be goddamned if I don't fly in on 4th of July anyhow.  Fuck these mother fucking fucks.  
That's what sucks. They're cool flags (which it's probably the sole reason these shit stains choose them). I love using flags for classroom decoration, but I can't because it's a fucking dog whistle on open house.

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Nike Nixes ‘Betsy Ross Flag’ Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Intervenes

Sneaker maker pulls Independence Day-themed shoe after NFL star raised concerns about symbolism

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nike-nixes-betsy-ross-flag-sneaker-after-colin-kaepernick-intervenes-11562024126

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The neg for this is a little unwarranted (I assume it's the LeBron part).  I like LeBron and think he's a good person and great athlete.  But there were a couple of times that TV special got a little preachy for reasons unknown. 

There was also a HS rapper talking about Gucci and 10 minutes later Obama cautions against materialism.  

Let's agree this is an effort that was probably 3 or 4 weeks from idea to conception to national air time.  Necessary, but not great TV.  

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

The neg for this is a little unwarranted (I assume it's the LeBron part).  I like LeBron and think he's a good person and great athlete.  But there were a couple of times that TV special got a little preachy for reasons unknown. 

There was also a HS rapper talking about Gucci and 10 minutes later Obama cautions against materialism.  

Let's agree this is an effort that was probably 3 or 4 weeks from idea to conception to national air time.  Necessary, but not great TV.  

I negged It (1st time ever to do so) because it’s the stupidest fucking take I’ve seen in a long time. Let’s shit on LeBron because he’s a freak athlete promoting education over being lucky enough to be a freak athlete? Spending his money to give poor kids a chance to make it out of poverty that doesn’t involve jump shots or crack rocks? Whathebuck is a dumbfuck and the fact he went and found a post to retaliate the neg on shows what a bitch he is.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Covri said:

I negged It (1st time ever to do so) because it’s the stupidest fucking take I’ve seen in a long time. Let’s shit on LeBron because he’s a freak athlete promoting education over being lucky enough to be a freak athlete? Spending his money to give poor kids a chance to make it out of poverty that doesn’t involve jump shots or crack rocks? Whathebuck is a dumbfuck and the fact he went and found a post to retaliate the neg on shows what a bitch he is.

I didn't neg but you are right and that was a stupid fucking take. On top of that, @WhatTheBuck implies that college is the only way to educate, which is also fucking stupid. I wonder if he considers Bill Gates or Steve Jobs uneducated. Zuckerberg or Dell, would they be unwelcome talking about education?

LeBron has made a couple of dumb statements in life (e.g. The Decision, his China-Taiwan bullshit) but I don't know of any basis to call him uneducated.

20 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I didn't neg but you are right and that was a stupid fucking take. On top of that, @WhatTheBuck implies that college is the only way to educate, which is also fucking stupid. I wonder if he considers Bill Gates or Steve Jobs uneducated. Zuckerberg or Dell, would they be unwelcome talking about education?

LeBron has made a couple of dumb statements in life (e.g. The Decision, his China-Taiwan bullshit) but I don't know of any basis to call him uneducated.

You’re really comparing LeBron to Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Michael Dell?   That’s not going to help your point.

The stfu, was harsh, but that show was shit, and LeBron is a terrible stage speaker.

Thanks for whatever money and attention and support he brings to the need of higher learning, but there isn’t anyone who thinks if he wasn’t playing basketball that he would be some leader in technology or innovation.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I thought it was good. 

21 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I am not comparing Dell, etc., to LeBron. However, explain how Dell is "educated" and LeBron isn't.

Couple things, didn’t say LeBron wasn’t educated in his own way.   It was about your direct comparison to some of the greatest leaders in innovation the world has ever seen.

And if you need Michael Dell’s business & education background, Wikipedia is an easy look up.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

"boaters"

He’s done that twice now. And for the life of me, I can’t figure out why. Does he think that these people who are in boats are in some important sense not actually boaters?  Does he think that boaters is some kind of non-literal nickname?  Does he think he coined the term?  Or is there some kind of alt-right double-meaning that we don’t appreciate?

4 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Couple things, didn’t say LeBron wasn’t educated in his own way.   It was about your direct comparison to some of the greatest leaders in innovation the world has ever seen.

And if you need Michael Dell’s business & education background, Wikipedia is an easy look up.

This was the post that I referenced: "I wish LeBron would stfu about education. Dude, like the graduates we were celebrating last night, you have a high school diploma. As a freak athletic star, how hard did you have to work to earn it? You're not dumb, but you're also not educated."

This says that LeBron is not educated because he only has a high school diploma. I referenced other people who also don't have diplomas (or at least didn't when they became successful). You jumped in saying I was comparing accomplishments. I was not. If you follow the chain you would understand this.

I understand Dell's accomplishments, same as the other tech leaders. The point is that education <> college degree. They are frequently linked but not equal. 

15 hours ago, TDunk said:

Again, I'm not Todd.  But the president is sending multiple emails to me now.  Let's see what shit he's throwing out there.

Reveal hidden contents

Trump Pence Keep America Great

JOE BIDEN IS GUILTY

Oh how the tables have turned, Todd.

Joe Biden used the federal government to ILLEGALLY SPY on my 2016 campaign and to further the Russian Collusion Delusion. Can you believe it?

First, I was accused of colluding with the Russians.
Next, the Democrats wasted your time and money with a 3-YEAR WITCH HUNT.
Then, they IMPEACHED ME for being a perfect President.
After that, I was ACQUITTED (I did nothing wrong).
And now, there is evidence showing that Sleepy Joe is the GUILTY one.

The Liberals have ALWAYS been trying to take me down, and more importantly, they’ve been trying to take YOU down, Todd.

We are halfway through the month and now that Sleepy Joe is a certified CROOK, I want to make a statement SO BIG that even while he’s hiding in his basement, he won’t be able to ignore us.

FOR THE NEXT HOUR: ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE 500%-MATCHED!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to help make a HUGE statement and your gift will automatically be 500%-MATCHED. >>

(Deleted material)
500%-MATCH: NOT USED
DEADLINE: 1 HOUR

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $120

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW and your gift will be 500%-MATCHED.

Thank you,

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

Hide contents

Trump Pence Keep America Great

Todd,

You have been selected!

You’ve been identified as one of President Trump’s TOP supporters, and we wanted to reach out to let you know about your EXCLUSIVE offer.

We’re halfway through May and we’re pacing a little behind our upcoming End-of-Month Goal. We can’t afford to fall behind, so President Trump has decided to do SOMETHING BIG to make sure we CRUSH our goal.

For a limited time, President Trump has authorized a 5X-MATCH on your next contribution.

That’s right, Todd. When you make your next contribution, it will make 5X THE IMPACT!

But, this offer is only available for the NEXT HOUR, so you need to act fast.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR your gift will be 5X-MATCHED. >>

(Deleted material)
DEADLINE: 1 HOUR
5X-MATCH: NOT USED

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $120
It’s going to take EVERY Patriot stepping up if we’re going to CRUSH Sleepy Joe in November, and President Trump is counting on you.

He knows that you’ve always been one of his strongest supporters from the very beginning, which is why he wanted to give you a unique chance to make 5X the impact.

We’re giving the President an updated list of donors soon. Will he see Todd on it?

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to get your name on the list and your gift will automatically be 5X-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Nice try, Todd

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

He’s done that twice now. And for the life of me, I can’t figure out why. Does he think that these people who are in boats are in some important sense not actually boaters?  Does he think that boaters is some kind of non-literal nickname?  Does he think he coined the term?  Or is there some kind of alt-right double-meaning that we don’t appreciate?

Because to him it's not a boat if it's under 100', but he didn't want to get Pence excited by calling them dinghies.

53 minutes ago, Covri said:

'Leave LeBron alone!'

brittnee.jpg

You seem like an idiot. Maybe you failed to graduate from high school and think LeBron is an academic by comparison. I'm all for him supporting good causes, educational and otherwise (including tOSU sports). But do you think he ever faced the possibility of failing a math, science, or history class when he was in high school? I don't think it's controversial to make the observation that maybe he's not the best person to talk about the virtues of an education that he hasn't exactly received to people with whom he can't really identify. 

Yeah, I negged you back, bitchass. Don't be such a fucking pussy. 

• Fuck You 1

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

That's certainly the reason why, donald.  Has nothing to do with the constitution or the fact that neither of them ran against you in 2016.  

What exactly is the Obama scandal?  For such a huge bombshell, I haven't actually heard anything.  

Edited by Lobo

35 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

My spouse has opined that perhaps he has a learning disability of some sort. Students of his generation, even if privileged, might not have been easily identified and assisted in their early school years. It would perhaps explain his odd vocabulary choices. Voluminous readers frequently have a large "word bank" from which to choose. They've been exposed to so many words and usages that a descriptor is often readily called to mind. I'm not sure Trump has ever had that ability, and at his age and with some of his declining symptoms I would wager it is shrinking even more.

Much has been made of his personality, etc but defensiveness related to his intelligence might be explained if one had access to his early school records, not to prove he isn't bright, but to look for signs of an impediment to learning.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

My spouse has opined that perhaps he has a learning disability of some sort. Students of his generation, even if privileged, might not have been easily identified and assisted in their early school years. It would perhaps explain his odd vocabulary choices. Voluminous readers frequently have a large "word bank" from which to choose. They've been exposed to so many words and usages that a descriptor is often readily called to mind. I'm not sure Trump has ever had that ability, and at his age and with some of his declining symptoms I would wager it is shrinking even more.

Much has been made of his personality, etc but defensiveness related to his intelligence might be explained if one had access to his early school records, not to prove he isn't bright, but to look for signs of an impediment to learning.

I posted about a week ago in his defense.  He never said he had a lot of words, he just said be had the best words.  A well educated and well read adult native speaker of English should have a command of about 25,000 words in their active language "database" and about 40,000 words in their passive language "database."  My wife's colleague (they are both advanced degreed and published Speech-Language Pathologists) has been working on this as a hobby for the last three years.  She samples his speeches and press conferences and from there can extrapolate out accurately (they do this in real life for children to make sure they are developing normally).  They obviously don't sit with a tally counter and count up to 25,000.  But they have settled science techniques where they can sample a few hours of a speaker and from there, they can peg the total active and passive vocabulary.  And our vocabulary also changes as we shift between speaking organically and then when we're answering questions.  So you gotta mix in half of each, ideally. 

Anyway, after tracking Trump for a long time with hundreds of hours of talking, this other SLP has determined that Trump has an active vocabulary of only about 15,000 words and a passive vocabulary of under 30,000 words.  This is roughly the equivalent of about a 10-year old of normal intelligence.  She says, to be fair, that while she hasn't spent a whole helluva lotta time going through his speeches/tv appearances form before his campaign in 2016.  But the little bit she has seen from there, she is convinced that he had a much larger vocabulary just a few years ago.  Obviously, at his age---vocabulary tends to evaporate as people move into their 70's and 80's.  she says this is likely the case with him, that he likely had an average vocabulary in middle age, but is now---operating at about a 10-year old level. 

Her new working theory is though, or she tells my wife, is that Trump is very likely dumbing down his own vocabulary to appeal to his voting base who would have found his average New York set of words to be demeaning and elitist.  Anyone with multiple children knows that you speak to different ages in different ways.  She seems to think that Trump has unconsciously recalibrated his vocabulary down several notches in an effort to connect with the people he sees worshipping him.  That he is "mirror and matching" with them and he tacitly sees them as being about as smart/mature/intellectually on pace with roughly a 10-year old.  Where he gets really hung up though is when he's trying to talk down to their level but is front of otherwise normal/smart people.  That's when you see him get defensive and befuddled.  Because he needs to connect with the audience behind the cameras but he has people in front of him live that he can't allow to put one over on him.  That's where we see that bully Trump who can't work away from the teleprompter.  It's like when you're trying to talk down at your child's level but other parents are around and you don't want to sound too debasing because you'll lose face with both your child and your peers. That's what it's like to be him.  or so it was explained to me, I dunno...she was using a lot of big words.  

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

All campaign emails are addressed to either Todd or Karen.   Parscale has a data mining operation that can tell the gender of Trump voters based on their porn search preferences (men: “cucked with bbc”;  women: “cucking with bbc”).

I would have thought the SEO would work better with “pegged” vs “pegging” but if they want to use “cuck” instead, good for them.

1 hour ago, Serak The Preparer said:

You're comparing LeBron to Bill Gates and Steve Jobs? Seriously?

• Fuck You 1