Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Decency.  Trump lacks it.
So many adjectives, character traits/defects you can apply to him.
But the simplest, the most definitive is that he is not a decent person.

And that stark reality has really brought home to me how fundamentally important that attribute is in most leaders. If you are decent, then you are motivated to accomplish things for the right reasons. You are less likely to be criminal/unethical and bring our enterprise down. Sure, there are narrow situations where I want some ruthlessness...but even then, I’d prefer someone who at least feels a twinge of remorse when he has to do something that hurts people.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Based on Trump’s own tweets and retweet’s Obama is the most corrupt President ever and Trump is the greatest President ever, even better than Lincoln.  I don’t know how anyone can argue against this at this point.  

100% of Republicans nod their heads in agreement 

46 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Can you imagine being proud of this infant?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1262396333064892416

Of course not.

Which is why we're in this predicament to begin with.

He is a73 year old child still desperately trying to win the approval of his father.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's what I want in my president.  Middle of a pandemic, economy crumbling, when you need leadership most, calling other people LOSERS!  That's...it just screams leadership and decency and humanity.

The man's a goblin.

8ea30c53e547c916bf77e71864653aab.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Lol Barr just announced that nah bruh, there’s nothing to investigate Obama or Biden on.

what will trump make up and fantasize about now?

Really?  Color me shocked. Barr's got his hands full fucking up real things, I guess.

5 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

More Barr weasel language,

So he basically hints at abuse of power by Obama and Biden but that it wasn't criminal and by saying they are investigating others it keeps the narrative going that the whole Russia investigation was a hoax and it was just the Obama administration trying to go after Trump and his campaign.  We really need a good poll on Surly to see who is the biggest piece of shit out of Trump, Barr and McConnell.  Maybe it would be a 3 way tie.

Guest Lobo

What the fuck is Trump's actual allegation?  That Biden and Obama influenced the FBI and/or Intelligence Community to investigate Russia/Trump?  

39 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So he basically hints at abuse of power by Obama and Biden but that it wasn't criminal and by saying they are investigating others it keeps the narrative going that the whole Russia investigation was a hoax and it was just the Obama administration trying to go after Trump and his campaign.  We really need a good poll on Surly to see who is the biggest piece of shit out of Trump, Barr and McConnell.  Maybe it would be a 3 way tie.

The Comey statement worked last time. Replay!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

That’s incredibly scary/powerful.

I feel empowered now that my older, tougher brother is back home standing up for me. Hell, I'm almost ready to go back outside and confront the meanies who have been bullying me for the last 3.5 years....almost 

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

That’s incredibly scary/powerful.

Yeah, the beginning of that ad is the usual - pandemic bad - but that's not the point.  The point is that we know he is a liar, and this does a good job for the one or two people who haven't paid attention.