Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Does he think that will prevent him from getting the virus? I don’t get it.

Either hes lying and isn't taking it and just wants to continue his grift, or hes lying and has the rona and is trying to stop symptoms from appearing.  Either way, hes a lying piece of shit.  

At this point Darwin is at the wheel.  Protect yourselves and let the dumbasses weed themselves out.  

• Like 6

Guest Lobo
17 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Someone tell Trump taking HCQ causes atrial fibrillation, which is the first symptom gay frogs experience when they turn gay.

Wasn't that how Jurassic Park suddenly ended up with male dinosaurs?  

I like how the Panera CEO just glossed over Trump saying, "50% decline, that's not bad", as if to say "There's no way he just said that, just move on dude.."  The Wharton school could make an entire degree plan just out of "Shit you shouldn't do in Business" based entirely on the business exploits of Trump.  From marketing, to ethics, to debt/private credit, international business, and now basic finance.  

There's actually a decent chance that the reason he no longer shouts in public about how much we wants to show us his tax returns is because he only recently found out all those big numbers on his return with parentheses around them, are losses, not gains.  I 

Edited by Lobo

34 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

This timeline is moving more rapidly than I thought.  We could be only weeks away from Trump literally wearing a tin foil hat to keep from getting infected with COVID through the 5G network.

Windmill cancer didn't kill him, no reason to think this will.  He's got some seriously Rasputin genes.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

ok, so let's pretend for a minute that any of this is true.  that (a) he went to his doctor and (b) his doctor said, "cool" and gave him a scrip and (c) he's actually taking the meds.

the doctor is typically a naval officer, right?  i know the secret service protects him at all costs, no matter who is president.  and i know that doctors have other oaths and responsibilities that they swear outside of specific presidential responsibilities (and military responsibilities).  so can his doctor just take orders from trump and give him these meds for conditions he does not have (lupus, malaria)?  what if he asked for bleach or fentanyl or cyanide?  doesn't the doctor have some sort of obligation to, i don't know, the country, not to assist the president in poisoning himself?

i wrote a similar speech a couple months ago back when he wouldn't get tested.  i said that if he was a popular or beloved president, that his citizens would be clamoring for him to take daily tests.  this shouldn't be any different.

therefore, i submit that no fucking way he's taking it.  that is to say, i don't think his physician prescribed it.  and now that he's announced it, i can't imagine they're happy with it.  i mean, what if he was part of the 3% that up and died from it?  that seems like a setup for a fairly large scandal, not to mention global/market event, and a doctor who would be treated like oswalt or booth.  i guess he really is trying to be like lincoln.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

ok, so let's pretend for a minute that any of this is true.  that (a) he went to his doctor and (b) his doctor said, "cool" and gave him a scrip and (c) he's actually taking the meds.

the doctor is typically a naval officer, right?  i know the secret service protects him at all costs, no matter who is president.  and i know that doctors have other oaths and responsibilities that they swear outside of specific presidential responsibilities (and military responsibilities).  so can his doctor just take orders from trump and give him these meds for conditions he does not have (lupus, malaria)?  what if he asked for bleach or fentanyl or cyanide?  doesn't the doctor have some sort of obligation to, i don't know, the country, not to assist the president in poisoning himself?

i wrote a similar speech a couple months ago back when he wouldn't get tested.  i said that if he was a popular or beloved president, that his citizens would be clamoring for him to take daily tests.  this shouldn't be any different.

therefore, i submit that no fucking way he's taking it.  that is to say, i don't think his physician prescribed it.  and now that he's announced it, i can't imagine they're happy with it.  i mean, what if he was part of the 3% that up and died from it?  that seems like a setup for a fairly large scandal, not to mention global/market event, and a doctor who would be treated like oswalt or booth.  i guess he really is trying to be like lincoln.

The Director of the White House Medical Unit and Physician to the President is CDR Sean Conley, USN.

He is a graduate of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.  Osteopaths aren't chiropractors, but they do historically tend to subscribe to "alternative" medicine and health "strategies," which might include this type of quackery.  

Trump's doctor took the pills out of this...

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSUfkRPqBVnGjYjZeX0Kgi1OaDoShOjrnpSFQNVSV7Xd4kVBC2hhaVjfvn0bDWPaeXt_MoVG4tf&usqp=CAc

and put those pills in this....

Colored Capsule Bottles Amber Color - 20 Dram Size - (Qty. 12)

and stuck a hydroxychloroquine label on it.

Here you go, Mr. President, one a day now!

--

Edited by yoladu

Guest Lobo

Trump:  "Best day for the markets in weeks, thanks to me!"  

America:  "Well not sure it's thanks to you.  But yeah, good for the economy so we'll take it."

Trump:  "Nope, all me.  Speaking of me.  I'm on a lot of hydroxychloriquine, thought I'd let you all know today!"

America:  "Isn't that dangerous considering there's no link to combat C-19, especially with people of your age with your heart conditions.  Could be harmful to your................................. (listening to ourselves talk).  Wait, yeah---this bull run today is for sure thanks to you."