Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol Jeff Sessions

That comes pretty close to admitting that the #MAGAagenda is supporting Trump and nothing else.  No policy agenda, no agenda except whatever flashes through the lizard brain of the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.

• Like 1

I knew Tubberville was a POS but didn't think he'd swallow diseased chode like Trump's. Yuck. But love that Sessions is getting ass fucked hard by karma. You helped create him dickhead, so you could throw kids in cages and now you are getting shit on like you well deserve. 200.gif

Ohhh, he is more than a piece of shit.

He’s a whole pile of shit.

And all of his campaign commercials might as just well be him literally felating Trump.

Every single one of them is -

TRUMP GOD WAH EUGULL GUNS BABIES TRUMP FREEDOM LOUD NOISES TRUUUUUUUUMP

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I knew Tubberville was a POS but didn't think he'd swallow diseased chode like Trump's. Yuck. But love that Sessions is getting ass fucked hard by karma. You helped create him dickhead, so you could throw kids in cages and now you are getting shit on like you well deserve. leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF

You thought he was running as a . . . reformer?

GOP is Trump, Trump is GOP.

34 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Ohhh, he is more than a piece of shit.

He’s a whole pile of shit.

And all of his campaign commercials might as just well be him literally felating Trump.

Every single one of them is -

TRUMP GOD WAH EUGULL GUNS BABIES TRUMP FREEDOM LOUD NOISES TRUUUUUUUUMP

That’s a winning strategy in Bama as long as you haven’t trolled the malls for teenage girls and go around showing off your lady gun.

Edited by conVINCEd

The decision is who are the true Patriots.  Are you Lydia or Amy or Todd?

Spoiler
Trump Pence Keep America Great

LEAD WITCH HUNT PROSECUTOR FUNDRAISING FOR BIDEN

Todd,

You read that right. Andrew Weissmann, the lead prosecutor in the Russian Collusion Delusion, is out fundraising for Sleepy Joe.

This is COLLUSION at the highest level from the DEEP STATE! They’ve been trying to rig the system for years ...They hate true Patriots like you, Todd.

They’re trying to intimidate the American People and rip this country from your hands. I can’t stand by and let them get away with this, and as a true American Patriot, neither should YOU.

If they couldn’t take us down with their 3-YEAR WITCH HUNT, then they’re NOT going to take us down now. Together, let’s show them that despite their best efforts, our movement is STRONGER than ever before.

IT’S JOE BIDEN AND THE DEEP STATE VS TODD

We have to remind them that this is your country, not theirs. That’s why I’ve requested a list of every Patriot who donates to this email in the next hour be sent to my office.

America's Defenders

Andrew Weissmann is a horrible and vicious prosecutor and he’s proven he’ll NEVER stop coming after us.

I want to know who stood with me when I needed them most. I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY Patriot who steps up in the NEXT HOUR. I hope I see your name, Todd.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to fight back against the corrupt system and get on the list of donors my team sends to my office.

Thank you,

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I mean, great that Sessions gets his ass kicked, but does anyone think Tubberville is going to be some great Senator?

Fuck that shit.  Alabama should be sold to Mexico or something.

We’d be even bigger assholes than i already thought we were if we dumped that burden on Mexico.

17 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I mean, great that Sessions gets his ass kicked, but does anyone think Tubberville is going to be some great Senator?

Tubby is gonna leave in the middle of the Alabama State dinner and just never come back. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously, why leave the socks on? obviously this man has always been a fucking psycopath

Had to protect the bone spurs.

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Whatever God(s) you worship, I think they're probably okay with you staying home and worshipping in private. 

But then your neighbors can't see how pious you are.   No way you go to church for God, you go so you can be accepted in the herd.

6 hours ago, 6th Street said:

He's already got 2 in the bag

spacer.png

They can't afford stuff like that now, since they got canned.  And interesting they haven't resurfaced.  Not even as co hosts for that abomination thing the trump wives/mistresses are doing.  

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Sessions put his trust in a man incapable of loyalty or honor. This is EXACTLY how that always ends.
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, you stupid piece of shit.

It's amazing how he demands loyalty to him but he can't/won't reciprocate loyalty to others not named Putin, Kimmie and the Saudis. 

Guest Lobo
30 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Between this piece of human shit and the skating rinks in Texas being back open, I feel like I'm vicariously living again!  These are the days!  You guys wanna make some long distance phone calls?  

Guest Lobo
Just now, Underdog said:

One can hope he has the best round of his life only to be struck down by a lightning bolt. 

On no!  Besides, the good lord would never interrupt the best round...of his life!!!

Whatever God(s) you worship, I think they're probably okay with you staying home and worshipping in private. 
Matthew 6:5 is pretty simple

"When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, forthey love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in thecorners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Mostcertainly, I tell you, they have received their reward."
  • Like 3

Matthew 6:5 is pretty simple

"When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, forthey love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in thecorners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Mostcertainly, I tell you, they have received their reward."