Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Big action to follow!

Come on, Donny Two Scoops, don't be the pussy you always have been.  This time,

giphy.gif

Do it.  Openly infringe on the private property rights of a company worth billions, that metaphorically buys ink by the barrel.  Do it, you gutless, spineless pussy.  

• Like 2

Keep in mind, Twitter didn't censor him.  Didn't even say "this shit is fucked."  They merely included a link to other tweets that indicate that the President was lying.  He has since made no attempt to justify his lie, his argument is only that he should be able to lie without consequence. 

This shit is fucked.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Come on, Donny Two Scoops, don't be the pussy you always have been.  This time,

giphy.gif

Do it.  Openly infringe on the private property rights of a company worth billions, that metaphorically buys ink by the barrel.  Do it, you gutless, spineless pussy.  

He is going to do what he always does and back down and go back to blaming all of our ills on having had a black president. 

Just now, UpperWestside said:

I wish he and his idiot cult members would just go start their own social media platform that every sane person would just ignore. 

That's probably the goal.  While shutting down other platforms that sane people are on and keeping his cult from ever accidentally seeing real news.

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

This slipped through the cracks last night. This book is real?

“You know, Churchill Downs was named after Winston Churchill.  I’ve been to the Indiana Derby  many times, lovely people.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

MORE ATTACKS FROM LIBTARD MAINSTREAM MEDIA OUTLETS LIKE *checks notes* The Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/trumps-slanderous-attack-on-joe-scarborough-is-incompatible-with-leadership

Whatever his issues with Scarborough, President Trump's crazed Twitter rant on this subject was vile and unworthy of his office. Some will undoubtedly shrug it off as Trump being Trump, but one could hardly be blamed for reading it and doubting his fitness to lead.

Vince Foster, Seth Rich, cannibalistic pedophile rings... It's the GOP being the GOP.

Guest Lobo

Somebody help me out and post one of those awkward pics with Ivanka sitting on Don's lap with a revealing outfit and gawking at each other?

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

how's he going to keep up with all the lawsuits, coming at him from every direction ?

will melina's divorce papers get lost in the shuffle of endless lawsuits ?

Melanie's probably better off living in the illusion of Trump wealth than a piece of his actual wealth. 

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd bet a day's pay that at least half the people who buy that book could not complete this statement:

"Winston Churchill was Prime Minister of ___________________."

Arby's

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

He is full on old man yelling at clouds this morning - Obamagate, Psycho Joe, Twitter actions, and covid. 

The best part about these incessant meltdowns and inability to stay focused is that people are starting to ignore Don. Similar to those ridiculous daily train wreck press conferences. Basically the worst thing that can happen to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

Sure Donny, go ahead and give ol' Nancy a call and see if she will support your bill to regulate twitter. I'm sure she will get right on that for you. 

Nah, he's gonna executive order this shit into submission to the authoritarian world of the don.  

2 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

He is full on old man yelling at clouds this morning - Obamagate, Psycho Joe, Twitter actions, and covid. 

The best part about these incessant meltdowns and inability to stay focused is that people are starting to ignore Don. Similar to those ridiculous daily train wreck press conferences. Basically the worst thing that can happen to him.

I think a lot of people gave him a lot of rope, because he was new to DC and their ways.   It was going to take time for even the genius of DT to unravel the mess and drain the swamp.  But he's run out of rope with many of them now.  Their not only ignoring him, but laughing at him, which just makes him jump another shark and start the process all over again.  

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Anyway, when seeing Trump with Ivanka, I forget about the Nobel Prize, the Noble Prize, and I realize his favorite one is the "Nubile Prize"  

15 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good God, why is it impossible for just one reporter to come right out of the gate saying "the First Amendment protects citizens from government censorship of their speech.  Twitter is not the government.  Why do you feel they are illegally stifling your freedom of speech?"

Just fucking kick him in the balls and put him on the defensive.  Do it over and over and over again.  Use the facts.  Just do it.  God, the media is infuriating at times.

Never mind that he wholly refuses to protect the press.  That's a completely separate and equally damning condemnation of his policy and his patriotism.

They'd never get the question launched.

"Mr. President, over the last few days you have engaged in some arguments over a Twitter account where you said that Twitter was limiting your free speech. The Constitution states, and this is according to a great many scholars, the Constitution states that free speech is a protection for citizens from censorship by government. In view of that, Mr. President, what do you have to say about this issue and is it really a restriction of your free speech?"

Jesus fuck, just ask the question without the preamble. Trump will be on them before they make it to the first period.

I appoint jimmyjazz to the WH Press Corps which often sounds more like a Toastmasters Meeting.

Guest Lobo
Just now, RomaVicta said:

They'd never get the question launched.

"Mr. President, over the last few days you have engaged in some arguments over a Twitter account where you said that Twitter was limiting your free speech. The Constitution states, and this is according to a great many scholars, the Constitution states that free speech is a protection for citizens from censorship by government. In view of that, Mr. President, what do you have to say about this issue and is it really a restriction of your free speech?"

Jesus fuck, just ask the question without the preamble. Trump will be on them before they make it to the first period.

I appoint jimmyjazz to the WH Press Corps which often sounds more like a Toastmasters Meeting.

And who are you, to argue the 1st amendment, with them, a group of Juilliard-trained constitutional law professors?  Hmmm?  

Guest Lobo
17 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Like this?2518d113a246ecdb17eda852f20ab6eb.jpg20d92d312ab99210a32f6a3faacac263.jpg

Precisely.  Trump going for the Nubile Prize for 'Chemistry (Awarward)'?  Seriously you fucking morons, how do you not find this creepy? 

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I love the 10% who disapprove but don't strongly disapprove. What the hell else would he have to do to get them to strongly disapprove?

Or the 12% who approve, but don't strongly approve.  I don't know how anyone who hasn't drunk the Kool Aid could possibly approve....

Just now, lemonlime said:

Or the 12% who approve, but don't strongly approve.  I don't know how anyone who hasn't drunk the Kool Aid could possibly approve....

That's just the older Republicans who love the tax cuts and poisoning the earth but prefer to keep the racism a little quieter.

• Like 9