Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

30% of people are just like, "DAMN this guy is KILLING IT! He is doing everything right!" I have to just laugh so I don't throw myself off of a building. 

From September 2008 to April 2009, thats about the % of people supporting Bush and then talked themselves into joining the tea party, which started from people pissed at Bush’s bailouts. The Circle of Idiocy.

10 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

30% of people are just like, "DAMN this guy is KILLING IT! He is doing everything right!" I have to just laugh so I don't throw myself off of a building. 

It’s easy to overestimate human intelligence and integrity. We’re mostly very stupid and selfish. 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 2

I disapprove of Home Depot having all the checkout registers on one side of the store.

I strongly disapprove of having large pine cones packed into my ass with a cannon ramrod while I bite down on a Betsy Ross flag.

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I disapprove of Home Depot having all the checkout registers on one side of the store.

I strongly disapprove of having large pine cones packed into my ass with a cannon ramrod while I bite down on a Betsy Ross flag.

Now we all know what Chooky is doing for 4th of July.  

anigif_original-grid-image-27149-1383564

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

I just was on the phone with a friend back in Texas who thinks Dotard did the best he could on Covid with the information he was given. I might be joining you in finding a building soon if I ever stop laughing about this stuff.

6 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I just was on the phone with a friend back in Texas who thinks Dotard did the best he could on Covid with the information he was given. I might be joining you in finding a building soon if I ever stop laughing about this stuff.

I heard people over the weekend say with a straight face that if it hadn't been for the virus, Donald Trump was on track to go down as one of our best presidents.

I can't imagine being that far removed from reality.

Just now, David Dennison said:

I heard people over the weekend say with a straight face that if it hadn't been for the virus, Donald Trump was on track to go down as one of our best presidents.

I can't imagine being that far removed from reality.

I cannot understand the mindset of these people at all. Who in their right mind can possibly think that with all the empirical evidence in front of them showing he is terrible at his job? The psychology of how their brains have been turned to mush is something that will be studied for years to come. 

49 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Still baffles me that this man has more power than just about anyone else in the universe, and still thinks yelling into Twitter is how shit gets done.

To emphasize how fucking ridiculous his accusations are: Trump literally has unlimited and unchecked authority to declassify and publish anything involving intelligence, investigations, etc. ANYTHING. 

He could literally tweet out the names of every CIA asset or hand over entire FBI files to wikileaks. 

Why is he just rage tweeting vague allegations into the void? Because his loyalists are too fucking dumb to ask that question or think critically. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

It's just bananas that people believe Obama did DEEPSTATE WARRANTLESS SURVEILLANCE!!1! l based on tweets like this and nothing more.

This is like a defense lawyer getting up during opening argument and saying, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defendant murdered John Doe on March 15th 2020. The evidence is all in this box on the table." And then the court says, "please call your first witness," and the prosecutor folds his arms and says, "The prosecution rests, your honor."

18 hours ago, Message Board User said:

18 hours ago, RPM said:

Are you man enough to wear the mask?

That's a damn ad slogan if I've ever heard one.

I'm way behind this thread and see my earlier post was anticipated. This likely is, too, but what happened to Trump as Salty Sailor surfing a tank onto the enemy beach with a bazooka in his tiny hands? Now vanity is a valid excuse for shirking leadership (yet again)?

Brit Hume is a pill. 

10 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I blame Trump for the weather scrub of the Falcon 9 launch today.

No doubt. I thought he was supposed to go to Florida to see it, but I didn't see anything about him going. Too busy rage tweeting all day I guess. He'll be preoccupied playing golf on Saturday, so they should have no issues. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

No doubt. I thought he was supposed to go to Florida to see it, but I didn't see anything about him going. Too busy rage tweeting all day I guess. He'll be preoccupied playing golf on Saturday, so they should have no issues. 

He's there. AF1 flew by the launch pad a couple of hours ago. I'm sure he'll pop on over to Mar a Lago for some more R&R.

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I cannot understand the mindset of these people at all. Who in their right mind can possibly think that with all the empirical evidence in front of them showing he is terrible at his job? The psychology of how their brains have been turned to mush is something that will be studied for years to come. 

one of the idiot Trumpkins on my nextdoor feed was arguing that he won't wear a mask because "what about the homeless huh???!!! they're not wearing them so...."

I didn't think Trump could go any lower than he has, but he did with the Scarborough comments. Anyone that defends Trump on this is wallowing in the same mud and filth that he is and does not deserve to be in the office they are holding. 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Good god.  Tell him to go hang out with the homeless then.

Busket? Like a Trumpsket then?  

It's tied to another white cop murdering a black man. First with the fake news, then with a pic where a man in full maga regalia who does look like the officer in question is on stage with Trump at a rally. And also with people pointing out the first is not him.

Just now, elfenix said:

It's tied to another white cop murdering a black man. First with the fake news, then with a pic where a man in full maga regalia who does look like the officer in question is on stage with Trump at a rally. And also with people pointing out the first is not him.

Well, you know all those people look alike...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I've never seen these before. Jesus Christ, how much very disturbing. 

The parrots fucking in the first pic is a nice touch.

Edit:

If you were disturbed with those pics, try these on for size:

rs_600x600-160728110257-600.Ivanka-Trump

limo-e1507555816248.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Edited by Francisco 2.0