Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

America's demise is going to seem gradual to the history books. If I was going to sit down in 2120 and write a textbook chapter about the end of the American Empire, I would start with issues of the 1970s (Watergate, oil shortages, malaise, etc) as foreshadowing, then go on to the rise of Reagan and the dismantling of the federal government, and skip ahead to the Era of Trump (including the presidencies of Donald, Eric, and Barron Trump), with a focus on the Great Plague of 2020-21 and the Race Riots of the 2020s. I would finish the chapter with the SEC Rump Congress and, of course, the Chinese/Russian/Japanese Invasion of 2040. So in the textbooks, it would look like the collapse took 70 years even when most people saw the end coming much earlier. 

Need to add the War on Drugs/mass incarceration to the textbook chapter.  You can't have over 2 million people in prison and policing to put all those people in prison, and expect it to end well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Need to add the War on Drugs/mass incarceration to the textbook chapter.  You can't have over 2 million people in prison and policing to put all those people in prison, and expect it to end well.

You're talking about an industry that employs 1 million people.  It insists upon itself now.  Between that, the military industrial complex, and other players, a good 3/4 of our "free" economy is either monopolistic or rent seeking.

Edited by FondrenRoad

14 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Where were the threats of massive fraud when you used the same delivery service to send checks to tens of millions of Americans?

Or when he mailed in his ballot to Florida, a state that he has never legally resided in and which he can choose as a residence only because of his current employment status. 

7 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

Ho hum, just the President of the United States unabashedly race baiting and threatening to murder US citizens.

What in the actual FUCK

@jack Do your fucking job!!

Elimanate his goddamm account, he is directly threatening violence.  Stop letting this dumb motherfucker influence all these dipshits.

14 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

So has anyone else's twitter feed just got weird?  The search/explore page no longer has trending topics on the page, its all buried in tabs.  The news tab was 404 until just now.  

spacer.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

So has anyone else's twitter feed just got weird?  The search/explore page no longer has trending topics on the page, its all buried in tabs.  The news tab was 404 until just now.  

who knew that trump posts on surly !

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

What exactly did he die for again?

I'm sure Mr. Floyd would be happy to know that his extrajudicial killing at the hands of cops will result in the extrajudicial killings of many black people at the hands of the military.  Trump sure seems to understand the situation.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Remember when Trump was fine with white people running around inside the Michigan State Capitol with rifles?

If those guys didn't loot, I'm not sure there is much of a relationship to the two.

Stated another way, being radically pro 2nd amendment to the point of allowing threatening displays of weaponry still gives you a little leeway to be consistently "anti-looting".

Now if the Blank Panthers were out fully armed and protesting and Trump was tweating against them, sure.

• Like 1