Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Oh for fucks sake - he just ended our relationship with WHO.

He never even filled the open seat the US has on the WHO board.

Looks like all blame (and 100k deaths) is going to the WHO and China.

Ya wanna know how the Chinese government takes complete control of an international health organization?

That’s how.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Native Horn said:

It seems like it was 30 1/2 years ago that this man was the President, not 3 1/2 years ago.  We have gone from apples to oranges.  Damn.

We went from apples to an orange steaming pile of dog shit.  That’s the only use of orange allowed in this context.

Edited by TexEx15

wait, what?

what just happened?

i think i know what happened. i think that they charged the cop in minnesota, and that was grabbing a bunch of headlines, so trump has to hold a press conference to try and one-up the news cycle.

it is going to take a generation or two to undo all the damage.

So, in Republican brain-rot land, "quoting the president's exact words" = "purposefully misrepresenting what the president said."  These guys are not even crypto-fascists -- they're just good old fashioned fascists - "I didn't say what I just said....and if you say otherwise you're an enemy of the state."

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, in Republican brain-rot land, "quoting the president's exact words" = "purposefully misrepresenting what the president said."  These guys are not even crypto-fascists -- they're just good old fashioned fascists - "I didn't say what I just said....and if you say otherwise you're an enemy of the state."

seriously man, don't try to understand. you literally cannot. don't try to pretzel twist your brain that far

3 minutes ago, Nope said:

Would be a shame if anything...Dallas happened to him.

Sorry, Mr. President.  Looks like the only thing we have available are convertibles, and due to road construction your route will take you right by the book depository.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

He’s heading y’all’s way!!

That part about having a fundraiser can't be true.

He told the world on several occasions in 2015 and 2016 he would fund his own campaigns out of his pocket.  Because he is rich.

(How many fucking rubes still believe this, despite 3+ years of asking for $5 or more here or there to fight something)

• Like 1

So let me see if I am understanding.

In the midst of 1) a pandemic 2) rioting after a white police officer murdered a black man in Minneapolis with whom he'd apparently worked for 17 years  3) and economic collapse  and 4) social media controversy after Twitter buried Donald Trump’s tweet last night

The president of the United States held a press conference about .... China?   And then didn't take any questions but retreated into his sheltered cocoon? 

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

When Putin watches a Trump press conference,  he must feel like Cortes did when he realized what smallpox was doing to the Aztecs. Or how Bob Stoops felt every time he looked across the field during warmups and saw Greg Davis drooling on a laminated game plan.

Damn, I know we collectively hate Greg Davis, but that's a little harsh.  Texas was 6-7 against Stoops while Coach Slow Developing Screen was here, and averaged 23 points per shootout.  Donald Trump couldn't touch that with 4.5 more years and Obama pulling the strings.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:39 PM, Jive Turkey said:

It’s all about Trump. 

It really rankles me he makes it seem he was on a first name basis with the victim.  Like they had just played a round of golf together last weekend.   Such a insincere sign of disrespect in order to look empathetic.

17 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Jared must be in the doghouse.  As the smartest guy that actively sucks Trump dick, and the only guy that Trump fantasizes about being, he usually gets these science fair assignments.

Jared is busy grifting PPE.

14 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Maybe he will jump on Chinese owned Tik Tok. 

The Trumpkins and bots jumped on TikTok early.  Still there.   Fortunately my algorithm shields me from most of them.

6 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

What exactly did he die for again?

Respect his memory?  Seriously, which memory?  The one of being choked to death?  Fucking moron trying to make everyone thinks he's got any shred of empathy. 

25 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Respect his memory?  Seriously, which memory?  The one of being choked to death?  Fucking moron trying to make everyone thinks he's got any shred of empathy. 

Some mid-level campaign staffer mentioned to him in passing that if he said those words, it would poll better.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So let me see if I am understanding.

In the midst of 1) a pandemic 2) rioting after a white police officer murdered a black man in Minneapolis with whom he'd apparently worked for 17 years  3) and economic collapse  and 4) social media controversy after Twitter buried Donald Trump’s tweet last night

The president of the United States held a press conference about .... China?   And then didn't take any questions but retreated into his sheltered cocoon? 

You forgot that he took the US out of the WHO today as well. Amazing that pulling out of the world's leading global health organization doesn't even move the needle, much less pin it. Welcome to the end times. 

27 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Jesus. Imagine spending half a million to sit with this sack of shit.  

I'd pay some of my patients 500k to sit next to him.  As long as they had a no masks rule and he/she was able to hug it out with Dotard.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Trump is put out by having to address this.  his posture, position of his hands, slapping his wrist while he speaks.  he's bored and 100 percent disinterested in this news story.  it's taking away from his time on Twitter or watching Fox News or eating fast food.  anything else but addressing a powder keg in Mindianapolis that he helped assemble.

Edited by Jive Turkey