Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

55 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Of course virtually every time Trump talks he tells a lie, but when he uses the term "you can't believe it" or any variant, it's the most obvious tell ever that he's lying. It's his subconscious coming out. 

His oatmeal brain is so weak that he can't help but give himself away whenever he's trying to sell a bill of goods.

Did he get the accordion hands going when talking about the super duper weapons?  That’s another one of his tells.

17 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Hopefully this societal unrest will be the catalyst to get the young and minority voters out en masse for this election so we can finally get rid of this asshole.

All these dumb, young mother fuckers need to be marching to the voter registration office and we’ll stop electing 80 to senators / idiots to the White House 

• Like 3

Guest Lobo
58 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Did he get the accordion hands going when talking about the super duper weapons?  That’s another one of his tells.

How perfect of a description of Trump and his supporters that in a time of jazz hands, he speaks with accordion hands?  

Has it even occurred to this guy to come out and calm the nation during the last four days?  Just tweets and vague threats from behind his residence curtains.  

By the way-they are really nice curtains.  

15 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I really hope this riot stuff going on right now doesn’t help trump in the election.

I think it’s harder to campaign on stopping shit when it all happened on your watch. Ship running around is on the captain, no matter whose hand was on the wheel at the time 

• Like 1

I think it’s harder to campaign on stopping shit when it all happened on your watch. Ship running around is on the captain, no matter whose hand was on the wheel at the time 

Who’s got time to battle the enemy when you have to get to the bottom of who stole the strawberries.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I really hope this riot stuff going on right now doesn’t help trump in the election.

The country is eating itself and the dude is tweeting and eating McDonald's.  The country needs leadership and he's cowering in the WH.  His go to is to scapegoat, but blaming minorities, particularly African Americans may have terrible consequences for him.  

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

Let them roam free so you can hit them with tear gas and pepper spray.   Rubber bullets are fun too, they tell me.  Drive over them or let your little wannabe militia pull out their bow and arrows, or assault rifle.  

One thing we don't have to worry with Trump doing is shutting down the internet...oh wait...

48 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Sorry to disappoint, but that is exactly what will happen.

Biden had been making significant inroads with the olds - and if there's one age group that is not going to like these riots, it's the olds.  And the fringe left of the Democratic party is too powerful (or at least thought of as too powerful) that the only Democrat to come out and denounce this chaos has been Mayor Bottoms of Atlanta.

14 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Sorry to disappoint, but that is exactly what will happen.

Biden had been making significant inroads with the olds - and if there's one age group that is not going to like these riots, it's the olds.  And the fringe left of the Democratic party is too powerful (or at least thought of as too powerful) that the only Democrat to come out and denounce this chaos has been Mayor Bottoms of Atlanta.

People will have forgotten all about this shit in a month and there will be a new disaster to face.  Seriously, Trump shut the government down three times over a border wall and got impeached for selling out the country but people can’t remember that shit.  This will likely have no significant influence on an election 180 days away.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 7