Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

So I just spent the evening with some neighbors (technically your average normal Dallas suburbanites in their 40’s and 50’s).  It was hard for me to keep a straight face as one of the software engineers went on and on about how all of the riots in this country are really ANTIFA which is 100% paid for by George Soros.   I mentioned I had heard there were right wing groups also causing some of the damage and he went on to say there are very few people in this country that are really associated with the Klan or Neo Nazi like groups.  He said there may be a few hundred people in all of the US like that but there are hundreds of thousands of Left wing radicals and ANTIFA terrorists.  I asked where he heard this and said Fox News and some Shapiro guy.   How do you argue with this.  Total Trumper this guy is and it was really tough to drink my bourbon in peace.  Trump has really opened up the stupid in this country. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So I just spent the evening with some neighbors (technically your average normal Dallas suburbanites in their 40’s and 50’s).  It was hard for me to keep a straight face as one of the software engineers went on and on about how all of the riots in this country are really ANTIFA which is 100% paid for by George Soros.   I mentioned I had heard there were right wing groups also causing some of the damage and he went on to say there are very few people in this country that are really associated with the Klan or Neo Nazi like groups.  He said there may be a few hundred people in all of the US like that but there are hundreds of thousands of Left wing radicals and ANTIFA terrorists.  I asked where he heard this and said Fox News and some Shapiro guy.   How do you argue with this.  Total Trumper this guy is and it was really tough to drink my bourbon in peace.  Trump has really opened up the stupid in this country. 

What did he say about the police officers that started this?

Just now, Mdhorn said:

What did he say about the police officers that started this?

He actually said the cops were totally in the wrong and all four of them should be in prison.  He said they should get manslaughter which would be like 5 years in prison and never allowed to police again. He also mentioned his dad was a cop and he made a comment that when his dad put on his uniform it was like a superman uniform to his dad in that he could do no wrong kind of like he was above the law. He felt that attitude was common in the police force.  Then he switched back to his Soros rant.

I understand they don't want Trump to say anything, and it's for the best if he doesn't.  He doesn't have the compassion, intelligence, or tact to possibly say the right things.  He's not even a good enough actor or orator to fake it.

But how can the entire administration be silent at a time like this?  Not a word from Pence, or anyone?

It's really striking.

I can't imagine any other administration in history just sitting there quietly while major cities burn.

Either they genuinely don't give a shit or they're actually happy about this.  And I'm not even sure which is worse.

This is so fucked up.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

You should move

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

There's no arguing. At this point you look them straight in the face and say....... "You are a fucking idiot".

It's not like you will be losing a close personal friend.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

He actually said the cops were totally in the wrong and all four of them should be in prison.  He said they should get manslaughter which would be like 5 years in prison and never allowed to police again. He also mentioned his dad was a cop and he made a comment that when his dad put on his uniform it was like a superman uniform to his dad in that he could do no wrong kind of like he was above the law. He felt that attitude was common in the police force.  Then he switched back to his Soros rant.

unfortunately, that's not what happens, nor seldom happens.  Thus the anger.  I just wish the dumbshits breaking windows and setting stuff ablaze were jailed.  They don't live in the city or they wouldn't be doing this to a place they take pride in or their homes and communities.  And if they feel so proud of their actions, they should take off the masks.  

54 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I understand they don't want Trump to say anything, and it's for the best if he doesn't.  He doesn't have the compassion, intelligence, or tact to possibly say the right things.  He's not even a good enough actor or orator to fake it.

But how can the entire administration be silent at a time like this?  Not a word from Pence, or anyone?

It's really striking.

I can't imagine any other administration in history just sitting there quietly while major cities burn.

Either they genuinely don't give a shit or they're actually happy about this.  And I'm not even sure which is worse.

This is so fucked up.

They have no idea what to do. Some want him to try to bring everyone together and the others know he'd just fuck it up. The one's wanting him to be a Milford Man are winning right now.

43 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

EZZbgrdUcAMM3MD?format=jpg&name=medium

One for every occasion.

Sometimes I wonder if he's just losing his shit and he doesn't remember the things he's said previously or if his memory's fine and this constant self-contradiction is just part of his narcissism, like, "I can get change my story anytime I want and get away with it because most of you are completely under my spell."

Edited by TexArcher

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

This Soros bullshit is bizarre. Seems to me this conspiracy theory stems from the fact that he's a billionaire leftist and absolutely nothing else. Am I missing anything? Has he ever been connected to the funding of antifa or anything like it? 

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

sounds about right. 

Trump and advisers calculated that he shouldn’t speak to the nation because

01) he had nothing to say,

02) no tangible policy or action to announce,

03) nor did he feel an urgent motivation to try to bring people together.

04) So he let his tweets speak for themselves.

--

This Presidency summed up in a nut shell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

I'm excited for the day this wet glob of orange manshit gets frogmarched to exile in Russia.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

yeah but he'd just leave the party that supported him and allowed his actions and word diarrhea to happen.  

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

This.

nigga.

skurred.

It's fear, plain and simple. Trump is a coward. I'd bet he's giving orders himself because he would have been a great general in his own mind. The cities rioting and a crowd just outside the gate loathing him is a problem way over his head.

He's in the bunker shouting at people to do something while he commands the besieged White House. 

He's scared shitless because he is a child.

This post is clearly fake. No software developers leave their bedrooms except to get another Mountain Dew.
  • Like 1