Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

42 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I haven't heard anything about Bannon being involved with this administration in quite awhile. I've heard he's moved on to other things. 

Bannon is officially gone, but I'm sure Trump still has his number and Bannon's happy to give his input on how to deal with a bunch of black folks.

And Stephen Miller is still slithering around the White House.

You can bet flag burning is about to be a big thing again with the MAGA crowd.

No doubt there will magically be some flags burned in protests tonight, and of course they will be courtesy of ANTIFA.  Just ask anyone, they'll tell you.

6 minutes ago, thepop said:

Coach Pop went in trump and republicans and it's fucking fantastic.

Full article:

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/gregg-popovich-george-floyd-protests/

But you see, Pop is not a patriot even though (checks notes) he graduated from the Air Force Academy and is a veteran.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But you see, Pop is not a patriot even though (checks notes) he graduated from the Air Force Academy and is a veteran.

McCain wasn't either

• US Naval Academy
  • Veteran
  • Prisoner of War

Trump - Bone Spurs

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Because freedom allows people to do things that inconvenience Trump, such as interfering with his scams or challenging his narcissistic ego. He is a toddler who not only believes the world revolves around him but is neurologically incapable of understanding that other human beings have feelings and desires too. So his solution whenever he is personally inconvenienced is to prohibit any behavior that inconveniences him. 

Our president is essentially that spoiled alien child Ron Howard’s weird-looking brother played on the old Star Trek series. 

bill-mumy-1.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I don't understand that strategy. It's like Herman intentionally losing football games. "You want to lose like this, but even more? Then you better not fire me."

I think this analogy works if the Congress was doing its job, i.e., actively engaging the executive branch on a weekly basis on all things (the weekly football game, if you will). Right now, Trump has to worry about only one game every 4 years. In the meantime, he is telling the boosters to get more F250s to recruits, replaced the Longhorn logo with Trump logo on the field, installed his children as coordinators, and is actively fomenting discontent between the first team and second team because the second team is full of losers. His strategy on not getting fired is to tell the blue hairs that only he can manage that crowd on the upper deck because they are fake news that doesn't appreciate the leather helmets, flyovers, the half time show, the new cheerleaders, and his special deal with OU to play at their place every year. The upper deck crowd can only fly banners and fight the urge to jump face down to San Jacinto Blvd.

6 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

This is fucking gold. Lewandowski is such a fucking douche trying to get back into the Trump administration. He should contact Summer's Eve to act as their Spox.

I needed this.  I've been struggling with my poopies lately.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Flag burning?

now that’s a blast from the past.

His sole approach to lease is to increase division. This flag burning thing will work. 

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

The only flags I've seen burned are the flags of police tyranny (Thin blue line). 

I’ve never understood why these modified flags aren’t seen as flag desecration.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

His sole approach to lease is to increase division. This flag burning thing will work. 

I’ve never understood why these modified flags aren’t seen as flag desecration.

Duh?

It's because the "right" people fly them, hang them, etc.

Now, imagine the outcry if this flag became a viral symbol:

OutKast_-_Stankonia.JPG

I don't understand that strategy. It's like Herman intentionally losing football games. "You want to lose like this, but even more? Then you better not fire me."

“If you win all the time, it's not good for the coaches or the kids. You've got to learn to appreciate it.” - DeLoss Dodds

Yall know how this has the potential to shake out....

Tonight's protests are tamer and more low key than last night.  And then tomorrow is low key and then Wednesday and Thursday it peters out.

And on Friday he goes on TV to declare his really, really good leadership that made everything turn out so very, very well.

And his minions eat it up.

• Like 1

Trumps complete lack of effort to distinguish between looters and protestors is unbelievable.  This is all so fucked up.

Thats a huge issue for the majority of the nation, the media, even among protestors onsite. Its why public protests have and will be ineffective. Organizers have to think outside the box in order not to have their message co-opted.

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Tonight's protests are tamer and more low key than last night.  And then tomorrow is low key and then Wednesday and Thursday it peters out.

And on Friday he goes on TV to declare his really, really good leadership that made everything turn out so very, very well.

Exactly. 

It's like everything else Don the Con does. Sit on the sidelines, play armchair quarterback, push everything to the brink, and then swoop in and demand adulation when the storm happens to pass.. 

26 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

After what just happened in Omaha and Louisville? Doubtful.

41 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I dunno. He already blamed the governors. How will he spin it back when it gets more peaceful? He called for more violence