Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

JFC.

Oh yeah, the sycophants are talking about what a powerful photo it is.

And they’re right. It will go down in the history books.

A lying narcissist. Walking across a park where he just committed a crime against humanity by gassing a peaceful demonstration of his own people. To stage a photo profaning a church that didn’t want him. Blaspheming an entire faith by holding up as a prop a book he’s never read. It’s truly the trifecta of awfulness that perfectly captures this moment and this man. Yes, it’s the photo of his administration, for sure. Probably oughta go ahead and put it in the Smithsonian.

• Like 2

Bill Barr is the signal TrumpCo are going all the way in.  They will go until they are forcefully stopped, and I'm not seeing who does that.  We The People could do it in one extreme sense, and the Trump/Barr positioning is happening to control and neutralize it by force. 

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Who knows man. Millennials are so self absorbed I can’t see how the usual phony tax cut  promises won’t make them fall in line.  I guess we’ll see.

Tax cuts on what?

Earnings from jobs they just lost?

On their mortgages that can't get because they can't afford them?

On their tens of thousands of dollars in student loans?

I think you misspelled boomers.

• Like 2

I've wanted to post this many times, but it never quite fit.  It does now, Bowie was just 31 years early...

Skin dance back-a-the condo
Skin heads getting to school
Beating on blacks with a baseball bat
Racism back in rule

White trash picking up Nazi flags
While you was gone, there was war
This is the west, get used to it
They put a Swastika over the door

Under the God, under the God
One step over the red line
Ten steps into the crazy, crazy

Washington heads in the toilet bowl
Don't see supremacist hate
Right wing dicks in their boiler suits
Picking out who to annihilate

Toxic jungle of Uzi trails
Tribesmen just wouldn't live here
Fascist flare is fashion cool
Well, you're dead, you just ain't buried yet

As the walls came tumbling down
So, the secrets that we shared
I believed you by the palace gates
Now the savage days are here

Under the God

One step over the red line
One steps into the crazy, crazy

Crazy eyed man with a shot gun
Hot headed creep with a knife
Love and peace and harmony
Love you could cut with a knife

• Like 3

Police chief to Trump: If you can't be constructive, keep your mouth shut - CNN Video

Art Acevedo really unloads on Trump.                                                                                      

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/01/houston-police-chief-art-acevedo-trump-mouth-shut-vpx.cnn

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, deech said:

That has to be the thing that really ends this, right?  Attacking protesters with tear gas for a cheap ass photo-op has to be the straw that breaks the camels back...right 38%?  

but why? The "right" hates peaceful protestors. They loathe and mock Kaepernick as an "ungrateful thug." The very words my father used, and probably took from Hannity. They don't care because white dudes are the true victims...somehow. The minorities need to see how good we let them have it. This overcomes any principles about the bill of rights or equality. There's no redeeming people like this and there are  a fuckload who grew up under segregation and like it that way. It sucks having this in my own family but the "good" boomers are outmatched and the others need to be heavily dissuaded from voting. 

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

First, "sin is lawlessness" is a condemnation of sin, not lawlessness. To be clear, the Bible certainly doesn't promote the violence and chaos that we've been seeing, but this use of this particular verse is a massive stretch. By Jeffress' logic, "God is love" is a call to worship love. The full verse says: Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.

Second, I feel Matthew 23 is more appropriate for these times and people. Some relevant highlights:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel."

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!"

• Like 7

2 hours ago, deech said:

That has to be the thing that really ends this, right?  Attacking protesters with tear gas for a cheap ass photo-op has to be the straw that breaks the camels back...right 38%?  

nah, I don't think ridding the streets of the anti-American heathens is the tipping point you wish for my homie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

JFC.

oh yeah! in fact, it recalls the guts he displayed after he graduated Wharton/UPenn and could no longer use his education deferments to avoid the Vietman War.

#bonespurs

real tough guy.