Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I’ll volunteer to comfort Amelia.

Another angle showing the cop with little man syndrome going off on the Australian media and protesters:

That jackass really needs to get doxxed and have his ass beaten.

• Like 1

"We long ago lost sight of normal, but this was a singularly immoral act," said Brendan Buck, a longtime former congressional aide who is now a Republican operative. "The president used force against American citizens, not to protect property, but to soothe his own insecurities. We will all move on to the next outrage, but this was a true abuse of power and should not be forgotten."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Because of course.

Lincoln Project should be working on its response. 

Not sure if Trump could look more disinterested.  They probably woke him from a good nap to do this. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

That's the kind of slapdash video you'd expect out of some second rate wannabe dictator of a third world country. 

I was expecting the music from the ending of Independence Day since he gave that big speech to rally everyone.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Important to remember that Trump spoke admiringly of how the Chinese put down the Tianeman Square uprising about 3 decades ago.

Probably gonna have Trump's goon squad rough them up again, so they can remember the good ole days. 

8 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Important to remember that Trump spoke admiringly of how the Chinese put down the Tianeman Square uprising about 3 decades ago.

Trump was then asked if he meant "firm hand as in China."

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength," Trump replied. "That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-praised-china-tiananmen-foreshadowing-response-to-george-floyd-protests-2020-6

Guest Lobo
11 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

BLQMVXFEMQI6VNDTASIFWGXYFM.jpg&w=459&h=3

is this how a person holds a bible?

"Ermagherd!   He holds up his faith like we hold up our faith.  Upside Down & Backwards!"  

4 years into a Presidency, 4 years into global wars on terror.

4 months into a Global Pandemic that has already killed hundreds of thousands.

4 days into protests that have steered the nation into one of its darkest chapters.

And now the guy gets religion.  And he still fucked it up.  

I forgive you Trumpers for failing to admit you were wrong about the guy.  But God isn't as forgiving as I am.  Not only did you fuck up, you let your false messiah take the Word of the Lord down with your dumbasses.  It's impossible you could forsake Jesus so effortlessly, yet here you all are...

30 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also kind of amusing that he's not carrying the BIble on the way to the church, like any kind of churchgoer.  Someone hands it to him, apparently, for his selfie.

Ivanka carried the bible in her giant purse and handed it to him right before the photo-op.

You can't make this shit up.

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

No.  Loud Stupid 25% you fucking idiot.  Your MAGA crowd is 25% of the adult U.S. population.  That's it.  On your best day, you can't get 1/3rd of our nation to believe your stupid shit.  You may poll at 46%, but you suck at 25%.  

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Player said:

Demeaning church officials to put their false prophet on a pedestal. Go fuck yourselves republicans.

It's cool, he loves both testaments equally.  his faith is so strong, he doesn't even know it's there.  

24 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

"Well son, I was still recovering from this disease from a chinese bat and was finishing a documentary about a pedophile who may or may not have killed himself and also waiting to hear back from the unemployment office... actually son, I don't want to talk about 2020 anymore." 

Out of rep, but I damned well laughed.

30 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

"Well son, I was still recovering from this disease from a chinese bat and was finishing a documentary about a pedophile who may or may not have killed himself and also waiting to hear back from the unemployment office... actually son, I don't want to talk about 2020 anymore." 

2020 needs to be like the 13th floor in buildings or the 13th row on airplanes.  yeah, i know it's there, but i don't want to acknowledge it.

• Like 1

The extent to which Trump can act in a totally cynical manner and people just eat it up is astounding.

"Oh, I'm losing evangelical support because of my handling of the pandemic? Well, let me just walk around with this bible and no actual stated purpose to these ten religious sites in DC and take selfies at each one. I'm one of you!"

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

The extent to which Trump can act in a totally cynical manner and people just eat it up is astounding.

the only people eating it up are strongly already in his corner.

if anything, this is pushing some fence-sitting religious republicans to potentially sit this one out.  nothing that has happened during his presidency the impeachment the coronavirus the protests is making undecided people want to vote for him.

13 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

the only people eating it up are strongly already in his corner.

if anything, this is pushing some fence-sitting religious republicans to potentially sit this one out.  nothing that has happened during his presidency the impeachment the coronavirus the protests is making undecided people want to vote for him.

Yeah, I think this is just underscoring to some people who maybe thought the media was being unduly hard on him just what an empty large suit he is.