Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

23 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

EZim3d_WkAYtTbX?format=jpg&name=large

It's funny to see how old tired pages from the authoritarian handbook fail miserably in the age of cell phone video and social media. 

Stashes of glass bottles hidden in a park. You mean litter, you dumb fucks. The other two items listed are just pure fantasy. 

• Like 1

She bought her ticket. She knew what she was getting into. If she divorces him, send her ass back to where she came from. Her punishment should instead be having to stay married to him. 

She made her own hell and now she’s living it. She probably could’ve been happy at home with a tractor mechanic and a house full of kids. But that’s not what she decided to do.

I don’t care. Do U?
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

I'll just leave this here.

I mean, technically, it's true.  They didn't use teargas to quell rising violence.  Because there was no rising violence.

They used teargas, or at least smoke, but the lamest smoke ever and why? on peaceful protestors.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

W was a President.  What we have now is a fugazi.

George W had the decency to to smile to your face and act like a bumbling fun loving bumpkin while his administration racked up trillions in debt, started unwinnable wars, set up the surveillance state to violate the constitutional rights of every American citizen every day, and further deregulation that allowed massive corruption in the banking sector to send the country into a great recession. 

But what a fun loving bumpkin. 

33 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

George W had the decency to to smile to your face and act like a bumbling fun loving bumpkin while his administration racked up trillions in debt, started unwinnable wars, set up the surveillance state to violate the constitutional rights of every American citizen every day, and further deregulation that allowed massive corruption in the banking sector to send the country into a great recession. 

But what a fun loving bumpkin. 

I might remind you that good ol' Bill Clinton repealed Glass-Steagall.  

W got a lot of bad advice from his cabinet and veep and probably didn't listen to or consult with his dad enough.

I wouldn't call him a bumpkin, exactly.  I think he's pretty much what you see is what you get.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

W got a lot of bad advice from his cabinet and veep and probably didn't listen to or consult with his dad enough.

I wouldn't call him a bumpkin, exactly.  I think he's pretty much what you see is what you get.

I read that as he was good at portraying himself as a bumpkin even though he wasn’t. That’s the way I saw him at least. 

54 minutes ago, thepop said:

THIS is what we need.  This right here.

I've been saying for 3.5 years that no one should be more pissed off at Trump than true conservatives.  Y'all have all the same reasons to hate him as the rest of us, plus he hijacked your party and is doing irreparable damage to it, not to mention the nation.  And y'all claim to be the most patriotic among us.  So vote his fat ass out.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's why I said further deregulation. Clinton signed the horrible repeal led by good ol Phil Graham (Texas: what starts with our congressmen fucks up the country) but Bush's further commitment to lax regulation allowed it to percolate. Even after Sarbanes-Oxley Bush had his administration block all attempts on pertinent regulation. Plus, his administration ignored all warning signs of what was coming. 

11 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Does Texas reap the benefits of this “windfall”?   I’m expecting magnified shades of Chicago 1968 and can’t imagine the amount of protests and tension NC is avoiding.  Thankful that SA mayor Ron Nirenberg said F-off to the R convention two years ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I hope the other 49 states tell him no as well.  Unfortunately I think Texas would say yes.

🙄

At this point, they have to expect riots wherever it is. Hosting that little Nazi party is going to cost whatever unfortunate state catches the hot potato a fucking fortune.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

THIS is what we need.  This right here.

I've been saying for 3.5 years that no one should be more pissed off at Trump than true conservatives.  Y'all have all the same reasons to hate him as the rest of us, plus he hijacked your party and is doing irreparable damage to it, not to mention the nation.  And y'all claim to be the most patriotic among us.  So vote his fat ass out.

sorry let me edit that. why is this fuckhead not in a tree that has a rope swing already in it and some people who don't like him happen to be around the tree and like to play with ropes

Edited by staboner

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I read that as he was good at portraying himself as a bumpkin even though he wasn’t. That’s the way I saw him at least. 

Whoa....  Did you just start posting again or did I miss something?

53 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

This actually explains why Pence was nowhere to be found.

Trump-  “Everyone follow me. We  need to go across the park and investigate a vandalized bathroom.  I am told that a penis size hole has cut in the stall.  Whoever did this must pay! “

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

This actually explains why Pence was nowhere to be found.

Trump-  “Everyone follow me. We  need to go across the park and investigate a vandalized bathroom.  I am told that a penis size hole has cut in the stall.  Whoever did this must pay! “

Pence waited and waited and waited but no one came.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1