Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Did you hear the large numbers of Republicans backing the President vocally over the last week??   Neither did I.

Crickets.   That tells you how bad the internal polling is, when the usual GOP whores are shutting the fuck up.

Interestingly, I noticed Drudge flipped on him around Thanksgiving. It was a dig here and there but he flat out shreds Trump these days.

We need to keep the pressure on.

We need to turn it up.

We need to finish him.

It’s going to get delicious soon. You know he’s going to fire Parscale. Because nothing is ever his fault. And then he’ll rage on Jared.

The fucking congressional Republicans will run for cover like the cowards that are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going to get delicious soon. You know he’s going to fire Parscale. Because nothing is ever his fault. And then he’ll rage on Jared.

The fucking congressional Republicans will run for cover like the cowards that are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no cover. Every one of them has to stand for re-election. We go after every. Fucking. One.
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There is no cover. Every one of them has to stand for re-election. We go after every. Fucking. One.

That Atlantic article that was posted earlier encapsulated perfectly why these clowns are acting the way they are. They are no different than the East Germans after the war that chose the safety of siding with the people who had the most power instead of taking a stand. The entire lot of them with an R next to their name have to go. The entire party should be stricken from this country and never be allowed to be formed again. 

• Like 2

That Atlantic article that was posted earlier encapsulated perfectly why these clowns are acting the way they are. They are no different than the East Germans after the war that chose the safety of siding with the people who had the most power instead of taking a stand. The entire lot of them with an R next to their name have to go. The entire party should be stricken from this country and never be allowed to be formed again. 

And their names need to be engraved in the history books in a chapter of shame. Their grandchildren should want to change their family name.
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Never thought I'd say this but Will actually said the same thing. And it's the truth. Amazingly only one Mormon was principled enough in that party to oppose the wanna be dictator. Everyone else deserves a traitor's death. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Never thought I'd say this but Will actually said the same thing. And it's the truth. Amazingly only one Mormon was principled enough in that party to oppose the wanna be dictator. Everyone else deserves a traitor's death. 

It is amazing that only Romney stood up to the bully. Exactly one of them. That will never be forgotten.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And their names need to be engraved in the history books in a chapter of shame. Their grandchildren should want to change their family name.

Fuck a chapter. It'll take a book longer than the Bible to get all these names in there from Washington on down to the local county clerk that supports Dotard.

5 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

All this talk about where the Republican Convention is going to be and where Trump will accept the nomination reminds me of this classic Doonesbury comic from late March, 1974, when Nixon's unpopularity was becoming so apparent and nobody wanted him making speeches in their town. 

i-794ZqfG-X3.jpg

Ah the good 'ol days, when a corrupt AG and Senate sycophants didn't have the country by the balls and a piece of shit POTUS still had enough humanity to be shamed out of office. 

8 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Cornyn had a robocall yesterday inviting people to a virtual town hall on Coronavirus which I believe is this evening. I want to get a chance to ask him how that Corona Beer tasted back when he wasn't taking this seriously at all. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Cornyn had a robocall yesterday inviting people to a virtual town hall on Coronavirus which I believe is this evening. I want to get a chance to ask him how that Corona Beer tasted back when he wasn't taking this seriously at all. 

Colin Allred has been doing these near weekly since late March or early April.  To the point of annoyance.

He's doing a great job of at least faking being engaged with his constituents.

Fuck that. We need to meet in the ecclesia and ostracize them. I believe Liberia or Siberia would be wonderful options.