Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

If I am Biden’s ad campaign director, I would just ask Obama to stand at a podium and repeat, word for word, some of trumps most incineratory speeches.  Then when all the Trumpkins get all worked up in a tizzy after hearing a black guy expressing totalitarian and authoritarian ideas, replay it with actual footage of trump saying it.  Sit back and watch the heads explode.

This will definitely piss them off. But it won't help convince any of them to vote for Biden and will likely galvanize his shrinking base.

I mentioned this in another thread a while back. Last fall I spent the weekend attributing Trump quotes to Obama and my stepmom kept getting more and more riled up about that damn Obama.

When I told her that they were Trump quotes she didn't believe me and when I sent her links to Trump saying those things she fucking lost it, on me for twisting Trump's words against him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

If I am Biden’s ad campaign director, I would just ask Obama to stand at a podium and repeat, word for word, some of trumps most incineratory speeches.  Then when all the Trumpkins get all worked up in a tizzy after hearing a black guy expressing totalitarian and authoritarian ideas, replay it with actual footage of trump saying it.  Sit back and watch the heads explode.

This wouldn't work because Obama knows how to speak english properly.

• Like 3

Just now, Grade of D as in David said:

This will definitely piss them off. But it won't help convince any of them to vote for Biden and will likely galvanize his shrinking base.

I mentioned this in another thread a while back. Last fall I spent the weekend attributing Trump quotes to Obama and my stepmom kept getting more and more riled up about that damn Obama.

When I told her that they were Trump quotes she didn't believe me and when I sent her links to Trump saying those things she fucking lost it, on me for twisting Trump's words against him.

lol, "twisting" his words.  aka, repeating.

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Seriously, does he ever stop to think that maybe some of the people voting in November are currently alive, disconcerted with the state of the nation right now, and not looking to vote by mail from the afterlife?  

I'm still waiting for Trump to tell us what the great Snorri Sturluson, currently wandering the tranquil otherworldly escarpments of Helgafjell, thought of his 2018 proclamation for more Norwegian immigrants to come the United States.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I've never encountered a person with a more casual relationship with the truth.

And I have been dealing with alcoholics and addicts for 20+ years, and honesty is a real problem there.  Completely pales in comparison to him.

It's as if by him saying it, it becomes truth.  He's like LaVar Ball.  He speaks things into existence.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

^

that's awesome.  Jonah represents a huge swarth of Trump voters.  And it's up to me to be Uncle Jeffrey.  

You Dumb Recessed Face Anus!  

Guest Lobo
46 minutes ago, Gooby said:

the coveted "Maine Man" award

The Gucci Maine Man?  Or is that just for black people?  

Oh my god, the video of him talking about lobster.  I'm fucking crying.  $50 and my left nut says we're talking about funding a seawall between Canada and Maine to keep their lobsters out before the end of the month.  

And I'm not gonna quote oil in BOE anymore, it's BOEL, barrels of equivalent lobster. 

Edited by Lobo

I was just kind of mindlessly scrolling on a break from work, but this shit stopped me in my tracks. I didn't even realize I could be floored by anything he says anymore. Wow. I don't even know what to say to that.

Guest Lobo
32 minutes ago, Red Five said:

No that's the Jolly Green Jizz Face.

No, it's the Cloud Botherer.  The judges would also accept-One Erection, Tinkerballs, or the Pointless Giant.  

Guest Lobo

That he's talking about Red Lobster on a day of Black mourning is so ironic, if you tried explaining it to his supporters...the earth would come off its axis.