Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Again? 🤔

Thats not for me to decide and I believe it’s not for Trump to decide either. Maybe just his family and friends, tell them to watch the REAL video and ask them yourself. That’s not my point here anyways. My point is that you are fake news

giphy.gif

I'm really crushed you think I'm fake news. Because you seem really stable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Or more specifically, a particular mouthy hypocrite. 

Man, you really showed me. We're all better people now that you've come in here to show me how wrong I was. I'm really going to effort to make sure my replies to someone's tweets are 100% not fake news. 

Guest Lobo
12 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

What the hell? 

Gary, those aren't "Toy Soldiers"...those are experienced operators.  Only one reason why they are there...Trump demanded that profile of "police" to make himself feel better and to send a fuck you to the detractors in his own Cabinet.  These aren't National Guardsmen.  Those are operators.  

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Man, you really showed me. We're all better people now that you've come in here to show me how wrong I was. I'm really going to effort to make sure my replies to someone's tweets are 100% not fake news. 

That might be a good place to start if you’re going to run around this board spewing fake ass sanctimonious bullshit about the subject. Clown

Edited by GotThatFire
  • Fuck You 6

Just now, GotThatFire said:

That might be a good place to start if you’re going to run around this board spewing fake ass sanctimonious bullshit about the subject. Clown

Sweet lord, I really hope you think I was being serious. It would make this even more enjoyable. Maybe you can punch your pillow tonight in anger at evil mdmost spreading fake news. 

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Sweet lord, I really hope you think I was being serious. It would make this even more enjoyable. Maybe you can punch your pillow tonight in anger at evil mdmost spreading fake news. 

*Chuckles*  “I’m enjoying this”

no, I don’t take anything you say seriously.

also what is your obsession with this miniballer and why do you think everybody is that person? That’s the second time now that somebody has suggested that, but I can’t be the first person to casually call out fake news on here so what gives?

• Fuck You 6

When did I say I think everybody is miniballer? This is fake news and disgraceful.

Sorry, I didn’t mean your as in you, I meant your as in you people, this board. Twice in one day somebody has said that, and I’ve seen the word several times over the years but never know who or what it was

• Fuck You 9

But about that fake news the left has been spreading. I see fake news all day every day but this particular bit was excessively disturbing. Using a dead man to spread fake news for political gain when all this time yall been acting like you care. I think it was wrong for Trump to assume that George would think it’s a good day or even a good start, not up to him to decide or assume. But then turning around and using that to manipulate and spread fake news is even worse, just shameful

• Fuck You 10

29 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

But about that fake news the left has been spreading. I see fake news all day every day but this particular bit was excessively disturbing. Using a dead man to spread fake news for political gain when all this time yall been acting like you care. I think it was wrong for Trump to assume that George would think it’s a good day or even a good start, not up to him to decide or assume. But then turning around and using that to manipulate and spread fake news is even worse, just shameful

I'd really like you to go back and read the tweet from Sarah Cooper that I posted. The tweet I posted in response to someone else who said they hadn't heard Trump's speech and would wait to see Sarah Cooper's version. Since you seem like you don't get out much, Sarah Cooper is a comedian that's caught on because she mimes Trump's speeches on Tik-Tok and Twitter. So this odd notion you have that I posted some fake news is weird given I was only responding directly to that poster who mentioned her. 

I'd say Trump invoking George Floyd because Trump acknowledged existing federal law that all people are granted equal protection under the law is not quite a reason that George Floyd would be looking down and smiling. Maybe if Trump say came up with an actual plan to combat police brutality and systemic racism in the police force, George might be smiling. You know, the same thing that he hushed a reporter about when she asked him directly what his plan was to combat these things. But yeah, that one dishonest tweet is so much worse. 

• Like 2

I'd really like you to go back and read the tweet from Sarah Cooper that I posted. The tweet I posted in response to someone else who said they hadn't heard Trump's speech and would wait to see Sarah Cooper's version. Since you seem like you don't get out much, Sarah Cooper is a comedian that's caught on because she mimes Trump's speeches on Tik-Tok and Twitter. So this odd notion you have that I posted some fake news is weird given I was only responding directly to that poster who mentioned her. 

I'd say Trump invoking George Floyd because Trump acknowledged existing federal law that all people are granted equal protection under the law is not quite a reason that George Floyd would be looking down and smiling. Maybe if Trump say came up with an actual plan to combat police brutality and systemic racism in the police force, George might be smiling. You know, the same thing that he hushed a reporter about when she asked him directly what his plan was to combat these things. But yeah, that one dishonest tweet is so much worse. 

He’s drunk

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who was the shagger who always used the phrase "soy boy"?

I'm not known for my restraint or tact, but if I ever say something as lame as "soy boy", somebody call in a hit.

Numbers? It can't be Numbers. I would've gotten a PM from him by now. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Wait, you realize he just picked a random post to tilt at fake news windmills, right? 

3 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Wait, you realize he just picked a random post to tilt at fake news windmills, right? 

No, there's a reason for it being one of mine. On the DT thread, I've been debunking Antifa conspiracy posts which he doesn't seem to like. Shit like dumb brick pile tweets and the Project Veritas Portland bookstore Antifa violence class. So he thought he had me in a great hypocritical GOTCHA moment. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, mdmost said:

No, there's a reason for it being one of mine. On the DT thread, I've been debunking Antifa conspiracy posts which he doesn't seem to like. Shit like dumb brick pile tweets and the Project Veritas Portland bookstore Antifa violence class. So he thought he had me in a great hypocritical GOTCHA moment. 

We'll shit, that was the only thing that made sense

Elections are Florida's forte'. Ya got a truck driver filing a suit, pissed off neighbor jacking up the Caddyshack quotient, and the rolling rake-step of Covfefe.

"A month passed before Trump filed the second voter registration application, this time listing 1100 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach — the address of Mar-a-Lago — as his legal residence. There also was another difference: Trump’s original voter-registration directed election officials to send his registration materials to Mar-a-Lago in care of another person — Sean McCabe, a vice president and general manager of Trump Florida Properties in the neighboring city of West Palm Beach. (McCabe’s first name — Shawn — is misspelled)."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/president-trump-tried-to-register-to-vote-in-florida-using-an-out-of-state-address/2020/06/03/687d0014-a4f2-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html