Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Let me guess.  It's because the vain motherfucker refused to wear a mask.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/05/trump-maine-puritan-throw-away-coronavirus-swabs/3153622001/

President Donald Trump traveled to Maine Friday to tour a facility that makes medical swabs used for coronavirus testing, but the swabs manufactured in the background during his visit will ultimately be thrown in the trash, the company said.    

Puritan Medical Products said it will have to discard the swabs, a company spokeswoman told USA TODAY in response to questions about the visit.   

It is not clear why the swabs will be scrapped, or how many. The company described its manufacturing plans for Friday as "limited" – but the disruption comes as public health officials in Maine and other states have complained that a shortage of swabs has hampered their ability to massively scale up coronavirus testing.

Workers in white lab coats, hair nets and plastic booties worked at machines making swabs while the president walked through the room. Trump, who did not wear a mask for the visit, stopped at one point to talk with some of the workers.   

480f1f0c-2fc6-4e88-9425-b1cd7d710bdb-AP_

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

But about that fake news the left has been spreading. I see fake news all day every day but this particular bit was excessively disturbing. Using a dead man to spread fake news for political gain when all this time yall been acting like you care. I think it was wrong for Trump to assume that George would think it’s a good day or even a good start, not up to him to decide or assume. But then turning around and using that to manipulate and spread fake news is even worse, just shameful

Man if you were honestly into lies and fake news you would have a looooooot of soul searching to do.  
We’ve seen enough nonsense from you guys, so fucking much and so blatant, with disregard for commonality or truth or being generally reasonable, that it’s not worth the discussion anymore.  
Y’all are too far gone.  Don’t bring your fake shit in here and not expect it to get swatted. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

yes, I think that’s right.  I was thinking the same thing as JJ - “now who was that poster who revealed himself as a complete and utter moron and starting calling anyone who wasn’t buying the QAnon bullshit he was selling a ‘soy boy?’”

2 hours ago, Orale said:

You are racist trash. Go post on TexAgs. You'll be right at home.

Do you have any idea how stupid and cringye you sound when you baselessly call someone racist? It’s like admitting you have the brain of a 3 year old. 

Edited by GotThatFire
  • Fuck You 11

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

No, there's a reason for it being one of mine. On the DT thread, I've been debunking Antifa conspiracy posts which he doesn't seem to like. Shit like dumb brick pile tweets and the Project Veritas Portland bookstore Antifa violence class. So he thought he had me in a great hypocritical GOTCHA moment. 

Is miniballer a he? I am confused.

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

No, there's a reason for it being one of mine. On the DT thread, I've been debunking Antifa conspiracy posts which he doesn't seem to like. Shit like dumb brick pile tweets and the Project Veritas Portland bookstore Antifa violence class. So he thought he had me in a great hypocritical GOTCHA moment. 

I take particular offense to your brand of fake sanctimony.  There’s a few others equally as repugnant as you but you’re the only one that happened to spew a certain level of hypocrisy  on this day. I couldn’t care less about the antifa videos in fact if you were at all honest you would be pointing out that I said I don’t believe them. But no, you’re a dishonest fake news piece of shit

• Fuck You 12

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

And to be honest, the remake with Archie Bunker and that young colored boy was pretty good too (trying to keep up with the times with my racist lingo, y'all).

LOL in one hand you’re racist and in the other you hold a sign that says BLM he’s so “elite” yall

• Fuck You 23

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I was poking fun at you racist fucks, you stupid dumbass.

Sarcasm, learn it.. live it... love it...

Fucking yarpie.

My wife works with retards like you. I am a DDDr in psych. Can change your life in a week if you want

• Fuck You 28

[mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] this is how it's done.
We're on  the same side, brother but this ad will be 1,000% more effective than any Imperial March meme. 
Prove me wrong.

I don’t disagree that it will be more effective and reach a broader audience. You’re arguing against something that I’m not saying.

All I said, and it’s accurate, is that parody and satire is a valid mechanism of resistance, and it reaches certain people. Almost any act of resistance and protest, as long as it’s not counterproductive, is helpful. Of all it does is give a frustrated person a safe voice and outlet, that’s something.
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I don’t disagree that it will be more effective and reach a broader audience. You’re arguing against something that I’m not saying.

All I said, and it’s accurate, is that parody and satire is a valid mechanism of resistance, and it reaches certain people. Almost any act of resistance and protest, as long as it’s not counterproductive, is helpful. Of all it does is give a frustrated person a safe voice and outlet, that’s something.

That’s the most pathetic shit I’ve ever read.

• Fuck You 25

19 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I take particular offense to your brand of fake sanctimony.  There’s a few others equally as repugnant as you but you’re the only one that happened to spew a certain level of hypocrisy  on this day. I couldn’t care less about the antifa videos in fact if you were at all honest you would be pointing out that I said I don’t believe them. But no, you’re a dishonest fake news piece of shit

It's fascinating how your syntax, punctuation and grammar magically improve when you get triggered.

That’s the most pathetic shit I’ve ever read.

I’m sure I could write something more pathetic, but I’d need more details about your sex life to really flesh out the outline. I mean, I’m confident that it will have a whole chapter on crying while masturbating, but that’s not enough to build a coherent plot around.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m sure I could write something more pathetic, but I’d need more details about your sex life to really flesh out the outline. I mean, I’m confident that it will have a whole chapter on crying while masturbating, but that’s not enough to build a coherent plot around.

A little thrown back by your interest in said subject, but I could tell you about it. P.m. me, call me sir, and I might tell you how to take control in your bedroom.

This is for free, but step one would be refusing to settle for choice brisket.

• Fuck You 12