Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I don't know what I just watched but it made me so happy.

It was the equivalent of South Africa batting, bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, nobody out, 3-0 count and Australia has a middle infielder pitching in game 7 of the WS.

And South Africa fucks it up.  As usual.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Those employment numbers are weird AF.  It looks like everywhere except government is hiring like gang busters, except ADP and unemployment insurance are not showing the same thing, and tax collections are plummeting, so wages are not matching hiring.  Must be some sort of part time rehire bump associated with both reopenings and business adjusting to a long term lower output future.

I'd slow my roll if I were him, you may very well see a pretty aggressive adjustment in coming months, but that ain't his style.

Unemployment numbers don’t count people not looking for work. Those numbers are astronomical because to get unemployment now you don’t have to prove you are actually looking for work.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

And to be honest, the remake with Archie Bunker and that young colored boy was pretty good too (trying to keep up with the times with my racist lingo, y'all).

Yeah, until the black guy and Archie's son went on coke benders. They called Carl Weathers for the save but it was too little, too late.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Bro, you are trolling hard. What words are you looking for? All you'll do, regardless of what I post, is reply with one of a handful of far right mantras. 

Far right mantras? What does that mean, like way over here to my right?

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I debate that. See? You're wrong. Just humor us. Tell us what you think is fake news. 

The most you’ll get is me replying to myself, so you can see what I’ve already posted... are you too stupid to view the previous page of the thread you’re reading? I can help with that, too.

• Fuck You 13

Just now, GotThatFire said:

Far right mantras? What does that mean, like way over here to my right?

The most you’ll get is me replying to myself, so you can see what I’ve already posted... are you too stupid to view the previous page of the thread you’re reading? I can help with that, too.

Why are you Here? Your hero is done.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

I'm a totally different person than you, so that's 2 things you're wrong about. What is the fake news you are alleging?

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who was the shagger who always used the phrase "soy boy"?

I'm not known for my restraint or tact, but if I ever say something as lame as "soy boy", somebody call in a hit.

Tjhooker. Its him. The guy who had never heard of the phrase “take your ball and go home.” Such an obscure phrase. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

I am so hurt that you used your rep sock to neg all my posts you must feel so good.

are you pussies really that terrified of different opinions within your little echo chamber here? One fake news call out and you all go in to panic

You must have been doing this shit for years without a single person coming in here and calling you out on your fakeness lulz

• Fuck You 22

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

I am so hurt that you used your rep sock to neg all my posts you must feel so good.

are you pussies really that terrified of different opinions within your little echo chamber here? One fake news call out and you all go in to panic

You must have been doing this shit for years without a single person coming in here and calling you out on your fakeness lulz

Dah you should take ball and go home. Such crazy American phrase. Make no sense. Why take ball and go home when I have no ball? You American crazy, that for sure. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Dah you should take ball and go home. Such crazy American phrase. Make no sense. Why take ball and go home when I have no ball? You American crazy, that for sure. 

Intriguing. Is this your racist generalization of all foreign speaking races?

• Fuck You 21

4 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Brisket threatened to kill me! I demand justice from board? Ban him no? Why no ban? 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Why would we? So long as they aren’t violent, unbalanced people on the internet can be a hoot.

Because some of us are toe down fucked up and ready to let those on the internet that are wrong realize how wrong they are.

That's why.

Ok now I'm really fucking drunk.
Can you fuckers please stick to just pictures and video snips of less than 30 seconds?  I really can't focus on shit like words and stuff.  Too difficult.
Now I know the state a dotard supporter lives in 24 / 7 / 365.

narbecue...

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Because some of us are toe down fucked up and ready to let those on the internet that are wrong realize how wrong they are.

That's why.

You don’t have to tell yourself on the Internet that yourself is wrong. There are ways to help you it won’t take long. Mental illness can be cured. I do it every day

• Fuck You 21

Look this latest troll is another sock incarnation of tjhooker who created the greatest thread in this board’s history where he accused Brisket of threatening of trying to kill him. The fact that it was right after a UT football loss just added fuel to the fire. He’s an idiot from Europe who had never heard of the phrase “take your ball and go Home” and after being called on that, disappeared.  Now he’s back with a new handle.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Activate socks!

pathetic.

I’m thinking that in my super pathetic story based on your love life, the phrases “crying while masturbating” and “activate socks” are probably going to work together somehow....I’m definitely workshopping this...
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I’m thinking that in my super pathetic story based on your love life, the phrases “crying while masturbating” and “activate socks” are probably going to work together somehow....I’m definitely workshopping this...

Count me as “super surprised” that you are masturbating constantly to this

• Fuck You 19

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Look this latest troll is another sock incarnation of tjhooker who created the greatest thread in this board’s history where he accused Brisket of threatening of trying to kill him. The fact that it was right after a UT football loss just added fuel to the fire. He’s an idiot from Europe who had never heard of the phrase “take your ball and go Home” and after being called on that, disappeared.  Now he’s back with a new handle.

I bet your first name is Tom.

• Fuck You 19

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

P.m. me dude. I can teach you how to make your wife feel like a woman so you don’t have to post in the CR every day of your life.

• Fuck You 28

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean the dud has been obviously repping himself to build up to this, his greatest moment. I’m not a mod but if it were up to me I’d just ban him on general principles.

I’m quite certain that this can be proven as fake news. If of course, your dictators were benevolent. 

• Fuck You 19