Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean the dud has been obviously repping himself to build up to this, his greatest moment. I’m not a mod but if it were up to me I’d just ban him on general principles.

If and that’s a big if... I ever had some sort of self proclaimed big moment, it would likely be on the fix police thread. Wanna meet me over there and have an actual conversation? Instead of acting like a fucking little pansy going around negging a bunch of posts with your socks? 

• Fuck You 19

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

If and that’s a big if... I ever had some sort of self proclaimed big moment, it would likely be on the fix police thread. Wanna meet me over there and have an actual conversation? Instead of acting like a fucking little pansy going around negging a bunch of posts with your socks? 

Why would I ever bother to have a real conversation with a fake troll account about anything? Makes no sense. 

Just now, GotThatFire said:

You're just sitting here with your fingers in your ears yammering about fake news while thinking you have the high ground against people that put you on ignore.  I'm curious what type of conversation you're looking for.

2 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

You're just sitting here with your fingers in your ears yammering about fake news while thinking you have the high ground against people that put you on ignore.  I'm curious what type of conversation you're looking for.

Are you trying to say that what I said is fake news is not fake news?

• Fuck You 16

1 minute ago, DigDug said:

I had this new dog once, puppy,  who just kept pissing all over himself.  Try to do this method or different method, just kept pissing on himself.  Little frustrating 

Can you point out where I’ve been wrong? No you cannot

• Fuck You 16

Just now, GotThatFire said:

Can you point out where I’ve been wrong? No you cannot

Bro are you actually trying to bust in on my special puppy dog thoughts that everybody knows I go through?  Are you insensitive?

Trump is done and everyone knows it.

Well except the idiots being paid to spam this board. They know it too but do it anyway because got to make that dolla!

its all just grifters left now. They will lie until the grift is done. Its what they do.

10 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

*Filler Posts* *Deflection posts* *Sock negging spree*

Trump said today was a “great day” for George Floyd. He said it at a press conference for jobs numbers. It’s unclear whether Trump meant it was a great day because of jobs numbers or racial progress. Either reason is idiotic so I’m not sure it matters. 

Edited by Irieguy

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Lying piece of shit.

Ok why is today specifically great? Did we achieve racial harmony today?  No. We got good jobs numbers. It can fairly be interpreted that the thing that happened today is what Trump was referencing. And the overall topic of the press conference by the way.