Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

Why don’t you come back to your main account you fucking coward

I only have 1 account. The bet stands. Trump wins, I never post again. Biden wins, you never post again. Let’s have some fun. 

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

@Brisketexan this is how it's done.

We're on  the same side, brother but this ad will be 1,000% more effective than any Imperial March meme. 

Prove me wrong.

The guy had a pocket trumpet on the street, he wasn’t directing the latest Michael Bay Lincoln Project video. I’m not sure what he was supposed to do. I guess he could have brought his laptop and a pirated copy of Final Cut Pro to the protest, but he had a song in his heart.

And humor is a really great way to confront uncomfortable truths. For the cops, that truth is that maybe they aren’t the heroes of the story; maybe they’re the villains.

For those of us somewhat removed from the conflict, that’s a tough thing to come to terms with, despite all the video evidence. I see the violence in videos, but I still see the cops in my community as the good guys. My brain and my heart are in conflict.

I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for any cop to come to terms with the possibility that they are the villain. The mocking call of the Empire communicates this concept efficiently (no words needed), memorably, and in a more digestible way. It’s really amazing how much was communicated with a few wobbly notes from a movie tune.

People should yell and scream in anger, since there’s a really valid reason to be angry; they should march, write their representatives, and vote, since this is how change happens; they should challenge attitudes and assumptions, since the problem is cultural as well; but they should also mock and satirize, since evil is otherwise so difficult to grasp, especially when the evil is in us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

I only have 1 account. The bet stands. Trump wins, I never post again. Biden wins, you never post again. Let’s have some fun. 

I don’t care about somebodys sock account. Not falling for the ATX 71 charade. 

if Trump wins, shut down every CR regular. Shut down this whole fucking cesspit

Edited by GotThatFire
  • Fuck You 19

3 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

You are a sock. I do not care whether you post or not. Come out of the closet and then maybe we can make a bet

Have the mods do a check on me. I accept your “no post” bid with no clarifications and agree to have the mods check my IP for “socks”. It’s a no lose bet for you if you know Trump will win. 

2 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Have the mods do a check on me. I accept your “no post” bid with no clarifications and agree to have the mods check my IP for “socks”. It’s a no lose bet for you if you know Trump will win. 

You’re some nobody fucking loser with only 240 rep even though you’re a leftist that posts in the CR. You are a nothing I do not give a shit if you post or die.

Edited by GotThatFire
  • Fuck You 16

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

You’re some nobody fucking loser with only 240 rep even though you’re a leftist that posts in the CR. You are a nothing I do not give a shit if you post or die.

Then why did you bring it up?  So, bet money then?

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

For racist South Africans, this is like the 1972 USA basketball team losing to the Russians after three attempts to get an inbound pass.

Except the South African team wasn't cheated, they just choked.

ETA

None of those guys on the 72 team will accept their silver medals to this day and at least one player has it in his will that no one in his family can accept it either.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Addition
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Except the South African team wasn't cheated, they just choked

Just saying it's their most humiliating loss of all time whether cheated or not.

Even worse that the humiliation was of their own doing.  It's the loss they cry about til this day.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mole said:

I’m not sure what he was supposed to do.

He did what he should.  I'm just saying that stupid shit shouldn't be the stuff that goes "viral" for 15 minutes.

The somber, hard hitting videos are the ones that need to get attention and are the ones putting dents in dotard's base.

26 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Imagine if you can, being so pathetic that your life consists of using 15 socks to confirm your bias and neg opposition for hours on end on a friday night. We are laughing. 

Sorry about your micropenis, bro

Hey friend, no joke, if you need to lean over or find a spot and throw up, it’s no big deal. It is part of life amigo. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Imagine if you can, being so pathetic that your life consists of using 15 socks to confirm your bias and neg opposition for hours on end on a friday night. We are laughing. 

Sorry about your micropenis, bro

Ironic given you went to multiple different threads to neg rep posts of mine. Not that I care. Your rep does nothing to me. It's just amusing that I got to you that much for you to spend that much time chasing posts to neg. 

Snip20200606_1.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Look this latest troll is another sock incarnation of tjhooker who created the greatest thread in this board’s history where he accused Brisket of threatening of trying to kill him. The fact that it was right after a UT football loss just added fuel to the fire. He’s an idiot from Europe who had never heard of the phrase “take your ball and go Home” and after being called on that, disappeared.  Now he’s back with a new handle.

And so this is not miniballer then? Just trying to keep my racist internet trolls straight, so this world doesn't start to seem crazy.

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Ironic given you went to multiple different threads to neg rep posts of mine. Not that I care. Your rep does nothing to me. It's just amusing that I got to you that much for you to spend that much time chasing posts to neg. 

Snip20200606_1.png

It is known.  GotThatFire is a giant pussy.  

13 hours ago, Mole said:

The guy had a pocket trumpet on the street, he wasn’t directing the latest Michael Bay Lincoln Project video. I’m not sure what he was supposed to do. I guess he could have brought his laptop and a pirated copy of Final Cut Pro to the protest, but he had a song in his heart.

And humor is a really great way to confront uncomfortable truths. For the cops, that truth is that maybe they aren’t the heroes of the story; maybe they’re the villains.

For those of us somewhat removed from the conflict, that’s a tough thing to come to terms with, despite all the video evidence. I see the violence in videos, but I still see the cops in my community as the good guys. My brain and my heart are in conflict.

I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for any cop to come to terms with the possibility that they are the villain. The mocking call of the Empire communicates this concept efficiently (no words needed), memorably, and in a more digestible way. It’s really amazing how much was communicated with a few wobbly notes from a movie tune.

People should yell and scream in anger, since there’s a really valid reason to be angry; they should march, write their representatives, and vote, since this is how change happens; they should challenge attitudes and assumptions, since the problem is cultural as well; but they should also mock and satirize, since evil is otherwise so difficult to grasp, especially when the evil is in us.

Most cops are not bad people. They are simply caught in a bad system where if you are a good cop, you either have to stand by and watch it happen or keep your mouth shut, or you become a bad cop and profit off the system that gives you the allowances to do so. A good cop who opens his mouth usually is severely punished. Edmund Exely being smart and an excellent politician, is the exception to that rule. Watch LA confidential. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, mchookem said:

posrep for LA Confidential references, one of my top 10 movies!

In general, James Ellroy nails the fucked upness of American law enforcement better than anybody if we are going by the source material 

• Like 2