Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, pantone159 said:

And so this is not miniballer then? Just trying to keep my racist internet trolls straight, so this world doesn't start to seem crazy.

Posting style very much resembles mini-baller.  But hasn't dropped any of the tells yet.

tjhooker would have had more misspelled words.  tjhooker was never an objectionable poster until Trump lit the world on fire.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

EZ3TIfTWoAAThyW?format=png&name=small

I was out for much of this week, but when he posted the one on June 3/4 did anyone happen to post the Asha Rangappa tweet about this topic? It's really good. I'll spoiler it in case someone else already posted it.

Spoiler

• Like 5

Guest Lobo

He can't see it, he's hiding in the bunker with his children.  While they read him stories to soothe him, as he sucks his thumb, and dreams of a world safer for himself.  

You can tell me about judicial appointments, and amendment preservation, and tax cuts, and trade deals.  I won't agree, but I'll listen.  But you cannot with a straight face, any longer, if you have any expectation that your children will respect you...sit there and tell me this is a brave man.  He has fulfilled a purpose for an agenda.  I don't agree, but I get it.  But as man...as a leader...as an elected official...he is nothing but a Coward.  I don't know how you tough guy Texans were raised.  But I come from a time and a place where the absolute worst thing a man could be labeled;  it was not racist, it was not stupid, it was not violent, it was not criminal, it was not weak.  Those were all things you could walk away from with the right actions and redemptions.  But the one thing you cannot walk away from is being a Coward.  And your President, Donald J. Trump is a Coward.  You may think he's a good President, and that's fine...even Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan had fans.  But your idolatry of his bravery is at an end.  Your great President, as a man...is a Coward. 

Your children will look at you for the rest of their lives and wonder why you idolized a man, who was by every other measure in the eyes of their family tree, a Coward.  

Good luck explaining that. 

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

He can't see it, he's hiding in the bunker with his children.  While they read him stories to soothe him, as he sucks his thumb, and dreams of a world safer for himself.  

You can tell me about judicial appointments, and amendment preservation, and tax cuts, and trade deals.  I won't agree, but I'll listen.  But you cannot with a straight face, any longer, if you have any expectation that your children will respect you...sit there and tell me this is a brave man.  He has fulfilled a purpose for an agenda.  I don't agree, but I get it.  But as man...as a leader...as an elected official...he is nothing but a Coward.  I don't know how you tough guy Texans were raised.  But I come from a time and a place where the absolute worst thing a man could be labeled;  it was not racist, it was not stupid, it was not violent, it was not criminal, it was not weak.  Those were all things you could walk away from with the right actions and redemptions.  But the one thing you cannot walk away from is being a Coward.  And your President, Donald J. Trump is a Coward.  You may think he's a good President, and that's fine...even Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan had fans.  But your idolatry of his bravery is at an end.  Your great President, as a man...is a Coward. 

Your children will look at you for the rest of their lives and wonder why you idolized a man, who was by every other measure in the eyes of their family tree, a Coward.  

The fact that trump is at heart a coward is why I remain optimistic about the ultimate outcome. 

I’ve met guys like him before and at the end of the day, they always back down. Because they are at heart, cowards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

[MAGA]I'd rather be labeled a coward than a Democrat[/MAGA]

• Like 2

It is insane that we are at almost 2 weeks of civil unrest all over the country and the President of the United States has done absolutely nothing to try to resolve it . It's almost as if he thinks he leaves it alone he can blame the governors in November

Edited by Michael Knight

19 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

It is insane that we are at almost 2 weeks of civil unrest all over the country and the President of the United States has done absolutely nothing to try to resolve it . It's almost as if he thinks he leaves it alone he can blame the governors in November

Dude is mentally ill. Once you realize that it all can become clear. We are being led my a mentally unfit narcissistic president.

Good luck to us.

• Like 1

I had forgotten about this video but #StoneCold was trending on twitter due to him taking on a Confederate flag supporter and someone retweeted it. The only thing Steve got wrong was Donald's net worth; until he was able to siphon our tax dollars I've never been convinced Trump was truly a billionaire.

This was the tweet showing the Facebook post/reply where he took on a flag supporter:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not to mention, why would you need to inspect it more than once in any given period of time.

With Trump's cruel streak, he was probably imagining how his bunker was so much nicer than the one that Soleimani died in. People say he died like a dog, you know. Many people.

9 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

There are some notable exceptions (Looking at you Susan Collins and Kelly Loeffler) but quite a few women have no problem giving that bloviating honky a scathing assessment of his deficiencies.

21 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Imagine if you can, being so pathetic that your life consists of using 15 socks to confirm your bias and neg opposition for hours on end on a friday night. We are laughing. 

Sorry about your micropenis, bro

You’ve gove from a 1k plus rep to 200 or so in one day. Surely that is a record of some sort. Congrats!

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I had forgotten about this video but #StoneCold was trending on twitter due to him taking on a Confederate flag supporter and someone retweeted it. The only thing Steve got wrong was Donald's net worth; until he was able to siphon our tax dollars I've never been convinced Trump was truly a billionaire.

This was the tweet showing the Facebook post/reply where he took on a flag supporter:

I always knew I like stone cold Steve Austin for some reason. Turns out I was right.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:03 PM, Jive Turkey said:

Trump would never stoop to a self-promotional stunt to appease his base. 

image.thumb.jpeg.caa978722a55f409153461a21679f35c.jpeg

This picture upon further reflection is so great.

”All are welcome” except the door is boarded up for trump while he holds a bible upside down thus no entry allowed.

Standing next to the light looking petulant and small, like he’s about to cry because he can’t get in.

No entry for scumbags. Sorry about that.

Edited by JimmyJames

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

kinda disappointed i missed tj getting really drunk on a friday night and fighting everyone in CR.  still remember the pleasure of being the first response (and neg) for his first epic meltdown.  good times. 

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

This picture upon further reflection is so great.

”All are welcome” except the door is boarded up for trump while he holds a bible upside down thus no entry allowed.

Standing next to the light looking petulant and small, like he’s about to cry because he can’t get in.

No entry for scumbags. Sorry about that.

He personally thought this would be a great moment, like Winston Churchill walking through London after the blitz.

HAHAHAHAHA he is an absolute fucking moron.

If you are reading this and you were a Trump 2016 voter, and you're seeing what a disaster this is, and you're inclined to come back over to the side of sanity, we welcome you with open arms. It's not too late. 

• Like 1