Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

According to John Harwood on CNN, the voice-over is a Russian guy that reports conspiracy shit for Sputnik.  I mean...

I'm not convinced it is a real person. I mean, he said Gugino has been "bragging on social media about far left views." That is just the kind of barely understandable shit a russian bot would say. 

16 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Is it just me, or does the voice-over sounds like a russian guy trying to imitate a british guy talking through an autotuner?  

the name of the reporter is allegedly Kristian Rouz (Christian Rose?).  i couldn't find any pictures of him.  i'd bet he's like Jesus Shuttleworth.  a made up composite of a Trump and Russian loving reporter.

Kristian Brunovich Rouz, originally from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, has been living in San Diego, where OAN is based, since August 2017, reporting on U.S. politics for the 24-hour news channel. For all of that time, he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news wire that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election-interference operation, according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.

Rouz’s on-air reports for OAN include a wholly fabricated 2017 segment claiming Hillary Clinton is secretly bankrolling antifa through her political action committee. Clinton, Rouz claimed falsely, gave antifa protesters $800,000 that “went toward things like bricks, hammers, bats, and chains.” 

Other smears target billionaire financier George Soros, a longtime Kremlin bête noire. In one segment, Rouz amplified a thoroughly debunked claim that Soros collaborated with the Nazis during World War II, when the Jewish philanthropist was 14 years old. Another Rouz story accused Soros of secretly funding migrant caravans.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-trumps-new-favorite-channel-employs-kremlin-paid-journalist

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I'm not convinced it is a real person. I mean, he said Gugino has been "bragging on social media about far left views." That is just the kind of barely understandable shit a russian bot would say. 

It gets better.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-trumps-new-favorite-channel-employs-kremlin-paid-journalist

Kristian Brunovich Rouz, originally from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, has been living in San Diego, where OAN is based, since August 2017, reporting on U.S. politics for the 24-hour news channel. For all of that time, he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news wire that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election-interference operation, according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.

The move came just months after a declassified U.S. intelligence assessment named Sputnik, and its sister television outlet RT America, as players in Putin’s election-interference campaign. By September, the FBI was investigating Sputnik for potential violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The next month, Twitter announced it would no longer accept ads from Sputnik or RT.

The FARA issue was resolved in November 2017, when Sputnik formally registered with the Justice Department as an agent of a foreign power.

One America pushes some of the same false stories as Sputnik and RT, but with none of the legal entanglements. 

Edit: Jive Turkey wins the race.  

Edited by TXSG8R

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It's worth noting that the only info cited from Treehouse or whatever was that the guy posts leftist stuff online. OAN takes that info and somehow turns it into a "report" that the guy could have belonged to a shadowy organization and staged the injury he sustained. It's totally bonkers that people are watching this on cable TV and thinking it's "news."

Edited by Hookah Horns

6 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

It sounds like a computer generated voice.

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

the name of the reporter is allegedly Kristian Rouz (Christian Rose?).  i couldn't find any pictures of him.  i'd bet he's like Jesus Shuttleworth.  a made up composite of a Trump and Russian loving reporter.

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Look, I'm pro First Amendment as the next guy, but doesn't spreading outright lies from a foreign propaganda outfit on a purported news channel cross some sort of line? 

• Like 1

I think Herring Networks had Russia Today (RT) in their umbrella for quite awhile. Didn't they sue Maddow or MSNBC or something regarding that? Too lazy to look it up. I'm very uneasy about letting foreign players into our media. BBC nature shows----sure, but there is some line that needs to be present.

Bolverk with the reply; I agree.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
addition

5 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

It gets better.  

Edit: Jive Turkey wins the race.  

The brazenness and lack of shame is what I find mildly surprising. They're not even trying to hide the fact that they're subversive propagandists. 

Time to destroy some more narrative.

https://thebl.com/politics/rasmussen-poll-president-trumps-approval-rating-among-black-voters-hits-all-time-high-in-the-wake-of-rioting.html

Rasmussen poll: President Trump’s approval rating among black voters hits all-time high in the wake of rioting

The Rasmussen poll on Friday, June 5, found that President Donald Trump’s job approval rating among African American voters peaked at all-time high of 41% in the wake of the rioting related to the death of George Floyd.

According to the new poll, President Trump has an overall approval rating of 48% given the pandemic crisis and ongoing widespread protests sparked by the death of Floyd, a black man who died in Minneapolis police custody on May 25. 

Of 41% likely black voters who support the president, 25% said they “strongly support” what he is doing. The poll even showed that 15% of Democrats “strongly approve” the president’s job.

Today - June 5, 2020

Overall Likely Voter (LV) job approval of @POTUS - 48%

Indy Voter LV app - 45%

Dem LV app of - 23%

Black LV Strong app of - 25%

Overall Black LV app of - 41%

Other Non-White LV app - 43%

Today's Daily Tracking Poll Is Sponsored by @Cer

spacer.png

• Fuck You 17

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

You would never know he was a fan now would you?

Germany was now led by a self-educated, high school drop-out named Adolf Hitler, who was by nature strongly anti-intellectual. For Hitler, the reawakening of the long-dormant Germanic spirit, with its racial and militaristic qualities, was far more important than any traditional notions of learning.

Before Hitler, German university towns had been counted among the world's great centers of scientific innovation and literary scholarship. Under Hitler, Germany's intellectual vitality quickly began to diminish. Truth, rational thinking and objective knowledge, the foundation stones of Western Civilization, were denounced by Nazified students and professors in favor of mysticism, speculation and collective thinking toward a common goal – the pursuit of a glorious future for Germany.

MAGA!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

ты поставил

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Lolz. All this proves is that Rasmussen polls are fabricated BS, or a bunch of blacks decided to troll them. 

A child would know better than to believe those numbers are in any way connected to reality. 

Guest Lobo
9 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I imagine he shouts this every morning to no one in particular. 

I see him, walking through the Residence and shouting, "THE REAWAKENING OF AMERICA; but the puppy was a dog, and industry...that was a revolution!"  

Congrats trumpers, you elected Billy Madison as the leader of the free world.  

Honest question---when you reawake each morning...do you kinda of steel yourself for what he's done that day that you'll have to justify to your smarter friends or coworkers, or is more of a ignorant bliss on Christmas morning...like, "Inside that box...it could be anything!  Oh boy, I love surprises!"  

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Joe Biden is senile!

One of the interesting things in the video is that one cop starts to bend down to help the guy, or check on him, and another cop pushes him along. "Keep moving. Nothing to see here. "

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I see him, walking through the Residence and shouting, "THE REAWAKENING OF AMERICA; but the puppy was a dog, and industry...that was a revolution!"  

Congrats trumpers, you elected Billy Madison as the leader of the free world.  

Honest question---when you reawake each morning...do you kinda of steel yourself for what he's done that day that you'll have to justify to your smarter friends or coworkers, or is more of a ignorant bliss on Christmas morning...like, "Inside that box...it could be anything!  Oh boy, I love surprises!"  

I'm pretty confident that the vast majority look forward to the new ways he'll "own the libs/msm."

Apparently they now all believe "owning" someone means to make them incredulous of your stupidity and ashamed of your existence. 

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

HA! Thinking posting that 41% as an all-time high is a good thing. 

Show me another Republican president who ever had anything close to that from African-Americans in an approval poll.

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 22

2 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Show me another Republican president who ever had anything close to that from African-Americans in an approval poll.

Show me an African American that wants to vote for Trump (Ben Carson doesn’t count since he works for him).

5 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

time to destroy some rep and finally get your trolling ass banned.

Troll:  anyone I disagree with.

But your side has no authoritarian streak in it what so ever.  Blind people can't see the light no matter how hard it shines in their eyes.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 22

6 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

That poll is false.  Don’t your people like to use the term “fake news?”  Well you can finally apply that phrase accurately. 

• Like 1