Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm not sure Trump could even get himself up off of the ground to a standing position without help, let alone do a push up

He damn sure couldn't if he was on his back. It would look like a cockroach flailing it's limbs around to turn over.

Look, a lot of people are saying that ramp was at least a 60 degree angle.  Lance Armstrong is saying he couldn't bike his way back up it.  Many people are saying it was a ramp as steep and as slippery as the cliffs of Normandy.  That's what they're saying anyway.  Tremendous slope, kinda like Ivanka.  Anyway...

One thing not getting much coverage is the General walking down with Trump.  Can't tell if he's Lieutenant or 4-star, but watch his body language.  He kinda half-squares his shoulder to provide two things-a wider berth for President Husky and also so his arms are in a better position to catch/stabilize the President.  He can tell after Trump's 3rd or so step that this ramp is gonna be a problem for him.  He attempts one or two verbal remarks with the President to make it less awkward, but not too much so as to allow the President to focus on the task at hand.  Watch that man, everything he does and doesn't do is exactly how a grown man walks behind an elderly father or grandfather or uncle so as to not make them feel smothered but you're sorta still in a position to help them if they stumble. 

And now because of this, that unfortunate O-9?, is probably about to have the tables turned on him.  Trump will see how the nation is making fun of his "Momentum!" tweet and say, "I was giving deference to our Military leaders on that ramp as I do I most affairs, but he kept tangling his feet with mine and my left arm was trying to keep him from falling down.  I can't carry our weak military leadership that much longer."  And then that poor bastard gets reassigned to a weather station above the Arctic Circle.  

25 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He has tiny hands. He needs both of them to manage a normal drinking glass. 

No the truth is if he hadn’t used the second hand, the glass would have started shaking noticeably when he tried to tilt it toward his mouth.  I’ve seen it before in a lot of people.  Either a medical problem or a result of substance abuse (technically also a medical issue).  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And then that poor bastard gets reassigned to a weather station above the Arctic Circle.  

Spent two years at one of those. Not as bad as they sound. At least the asshole people population is low. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's done it before though.  I just think he drinks water like a mental patient.

He is probably used to drinking his McCoke from a wax cup sitting on the buffet table in front of him, using a straw.  But since he knows that only pussy men use straws, he can't be caught doing that in public.

2 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

He is probably used to drinking his McCoke from a wax cup sitting on the buffet table in front of him, using a straw.  But since he knows that only pussy men use straws, he can't be caught doing that in public.

He should be using straws to own the libs !!!! 

21 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

No the truth is if he hadn’t used the second hand, the glass would have started shaking noticeably when he tried to tilt it toward his mouth.  I’ve seen it before in a lot of people.  Either a medical problem or a result of substance abuse (technically also a medical issue).  

Trump should try something like this, it'd be more dignified.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And most Trumpers won't live to see it, so what's the problem?

Which dovetails nicely with the "I can't believe those people are going to attend his upcoming indoor rallies".

"Target audience" was never so apt a phrase.

the ramp is bad, but the water-drinking is what’s got me thinking stroke. he literally couldn’t get the glass to his mouth without the assistance of his other hand. 

Maybe his suit jacket is tailored too tight to make him look smaller? Maybe he can’t raise his arms at all.

Stephen Miller:  "We need to blame this latest Wuhan Virus spike onto Mexico.  The base will love it, sir." 

Trump: "Yes, well...Corona 19 sounds like something that would come from Mexico.  Maybe say it was all those Mexican get togethers for Cinco de Mayo, I love taco salads by the way---best ones are in Trump Tower.  But Cinco de Mayo and then those 19th birthday parties for girls they have in their culture, maybe sponsored by Corona.  Many people were at those 19th birthday things for Corona 19 and we had a big flare up because of it." 

Stephen Miller:  "Good idea sir, although...I think you're thinking of Quinceaneras."
Trump:  "What the hell is that?"
Stephen Miller:  "It's where the Mexican culture celebrates the 15th birthday of a young girl.  Lots of other 15 years olds, all dressed up and dancing.  15, not 19."  

Trump:  (sobbing)

Stephen Miller:  "Why are you crying, sir?" 
Trump:  "I just wish my friend Epstein were here to learn that that was a thing."  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah that’s what I was seeing. Looked like it had already started to shimmy a bit before the second hand stabilized it. 

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

But I like making fun of his tiny hands. 

58 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so isn’t today his birthday?  has there been any good trolling on his social media?

Obama is trending all over Twitter with “Obamaappreciationday” and the various versions. All trending higher than happy birthday trump. All birthdays matter is trending higher than Happy birthday trump as well. 

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I looked it up this morning.  In my lifetime, the percentage of Americans who identify as "white, non-Hispanic" has dropped from 85% to less than 63%.  They are terrified. 

And their solution was to vote for Donald Trump? They elected a corrupt, incompetent, failed businessman to be the general of their war?

How fucking retarded is that? Jesus Christ we have a lot of stupid motherfuckers in this country.

• Like 2

Totally forgot today was his birthday.  I feel bad we didn't get him anything but that shitty ramp.  That seemed to descend to hell, not heaven.  Cool, cool, cool.  

Does anyone notice how much the Radical Left takeover of Seattle is being discussed in the Right Wing News Media. That is very much on purpose because they know how badly the weakness & ineptitude of my response to George Floyd's death is playing politically. The viewers & supporters should be ashamed of themselves. Easily fixed!

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 3:57 PM, Brandywine said:

I would really like to know from our Trump supporters what Trump has specifically done that is so great for the black community, outside of trying to make everyone believe he’s done so much for the black community. 

First Step Act?

Yall post every Trump tweet. Surprised this tweet wasn't shared here by the tweet bots. lol jk

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

First Step Act?

Yall post every Trump tweet. Surprised this tweet wasn't shared here by the tweet bots. lol jk

The primary way Trump got the First Step Act passed is by appointing Sessions Attorney General.

On 6/13/2020 at 3:33 PM, Underdog said:

Mnuchin may deserve a bullet before Trump does.  

This is too good for this grifter.  He needs all of his properties taken away to provide housing for the lower classes.  He's made a fortune out of the mortgage foreclosure/rent eviction game.  No, no bullet.  He needs to be stripped of all assets, never given another break and treated just like all those people he forced onto the streets over and over.  He can get paid minimum wage to work at a soup kitchen.    I mean we have asset seizure already.   Do not see how this can't work..on a nationwide, federal level.   

Hell, throw in that worm married to Vanky too.   Hell, throw her in too...all their shit, take it.  

6 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

the ramp is bad, but the water-drinking is what’s got me thinking stroke. he literally couldn’t get the glass to his mouth without the assistance of his other hand. 

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's done it before though.  I just think he drinks water like a mental patient.

Yeah, he did the same thing several times, with bottles as well as cups/glasses. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

And their solution was to vote for Donald Trump? They elected a corrupt, incompetent, failed businessman to be the general of their war?

How fucking retarded is that? Jesus Christ we have a lot of stupid motherfuckers in this country.

Not all of us voted that way, but enough to make me blush with racial shame even if I didn't nor would I ever vote for Donald Trump.

17 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

This is too good for this grifter.  He needs all of his properties taken away to provide housing for the lower classes.  He's made a fortune out of the mortgage foreclosure/rent eviction game.  No, no bullet.  He needs to be stripped of all assets, never given another break and treated just like all those people he forced onto the streets over and over.  He can get paid minimum wage to work at a soup kitchen.    I mean we have asset seizure already.   Do not see how this can't work..on a nationwide, federal level.   

Hell, throw in that worm married to Vanky too.   Hell, throw her in too...all their shit, take it.  

Yeah, he did the same thing several times, with bottles as well as cups/glasses. 

Munchin is probably the worst person in the administration. One of the worst that our society has to offer. Big example of the rot that our financial system is causing in our country. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

samkinnisonback2school.gif