Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Look, Mr. President...there's about 30 million people that absolutely adore you no matter what you do.  They'd suck you off if you asked confidently.  There's another 30 million that tolerate you because they see their broader agenda flowing through you by much smarter people.  Then there's another 140 million or so of us that would absolutely crack up laughing, to the point of sharting our pants, if you died tomorrow.  We'd throw a fucking rave if it weren't for the fact that the first 30 million I mentioned is gonna drive around for a few weeks looking for people to shoot.  You fucking child.  You're going to have to buy a university to put your sham of a presidential library at instead of being invited like most Presidents.  

And here's the fun part, for the first time in my lifetime...we're gonna have to have one of those awkward conversations about where to put your grave because having it too accessible will lead to it being a rallying point for extremist groups.  Yep, on my watch, during my children's formative years...my party has to have a serious discussion about how available your grave is because it could lead to being a fucking hangout for stupid gun nuts with sinister plans to avenge/continue your legacy.  Laugh all you want, it's a serious topic of conversation that is already taking place.  That's how much fun we're having as a country right now.  

12 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Is this real?  Maybe he should just pass the SC justices a note with that question and a yes/no check box.  Just make sure the teacher doesn’t see you passing the note.  What A Loser.

12 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

note.png

"Do you love me do you want to be my friend?
And if you do
Well then don't be afraid to rule for me
If you want to
I think this is how the law goes
Check yes or no"
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

LMAO. 4D chess. 

I actually agree with this, at least for DACA.  If SCOTUS had upheld his action, he'd be in a position to either exile Dreamers (very unpopular with swing voters) or admit it's bad to do so (alienating his base.)  Of course I am extremely thankful SCOTUS ruled as they did, as one of my friends who doesn't remember Mexico is one of the Dreamers who would have been exiled there.  The ruling spared Trump from a tough decision, but it spared her from a total upheaval of her life.  

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Look, Mr. President...there's about 30 million people that absolutely adore you no matter what you do.  They'd suck you off if you asked confidently.  There's another 30 million that tolerate you because they see their broader agenda flowing through you by much smarter people.  Then there's another 140 million or so of us that would absolutely crack up laughing you in the skull with a baseball bat.

Fify

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Did they work in the following lyric with regards to Santorum?

"the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex"

I could only make it about 30 seconds in before aborting, but that's in there, right? 

When those girls turn towards the dark side, and they will, I've dated multiple preacher's daughters, there are going to be some very grateful young men queuing up for their turn at the buffet. 

53 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, this stance alone -- that all of his previous hires were shitty -- is horribad enough to condemn him to the "worst presidents ever" pile.

Imagine that you were on a board reviewing a CEO who had the hiring history, and characterized his own hires, the way Trump has.  You'd see a CEO who is, AT BEST, absolutely terrible at filling important positions.  Which is a key job function -- it can literally make or break you.  And he is an abject failure at it.  A PROUD failure -- he shouts from the mountaintop how bad his hires have been.

If Trump was a CEO who answered to a board, he'd have been shown the door long ago, based on his record of bad hires alone.  That alone makes him a terrible president.  He just happens to be so shitty at this that there are also 10,000 other things that make him an awful president, too.

That  is a clear distinction about Trump that is lost on most people.  He has never been at a public company with a board.  His company is relatively small and there are no shareholders are board members.  He's not a CEO.  Compare that to Rex Tillerson, for example, and it's not close.  A CEO of a large corporation has years of experience doing this and to your point, if Marry Barra or Doug McMillion had a multi year track record of terrible hires at the senior executive levels, they'd be gone instantly.

• Like 5

Just now, BrickHorn said:

That’s actually astute. The GOP relies on bogeymen to drum up votes. They don’t want to actually achieve their goals, because then there’s  no crusade left to rally the troops behind. It’s why GI Joe never killed any of the Cobra troopers; why the Joker always left Batman an opportunity to escape; why the referee was always distracted or unconscious when the baby face pinned Ric Flair for a solid 3-count. The continued existence of Roe and immigrants and liberal judges is good for GOP business. 

It's just one judge away and always will be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That’s actually astute. The GOP relies on bogeymen to drum up votes. They don’t want to actually achieve their goals, because then there’s  no crusade left to rally the troops behind. It’s why GI Joe never killed any of the Cobra troopers; why the Joker always left Batman an opportunity to escape; why the referee was always distracted or unconscious when the baby face pinned Ric Flair for a solid 3-count. The continued existence of Roe and immigrants and liberal judges is good for GOP business. 

"You voted for me because of the judges, but's it's not my fault the judges made bad decisions, so vote for me again so I can appoint more judges" is not gonna work. 

His base is nowhere near big enough to win in November. He actually needs to earn a lot of people's votes to have a chance, and luckily he's doing absolutely jackshit and only trying to keep Trumpkins happy. 

15 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

This is symptomatic of the GOP's overt heel turn to turning back the clock.  That seems to be the only "policy goal" they have:  undo Roe, undo this, undo that.  You are absolutely correct that if they succeed in undoing all that, they're done.

9 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"You voted for me because of the judges, but's it's not my fault the judges made bad decisions, so vote for me again so I can appoint more judges" is not gonna work. 

His base is nowhere near big enough to win in November. He actually needs to earn a lot of people's votes to have a chance, and luckily he's doing absolutely jackshit and only trying to keep Trumpkins happy. 

His base is plenty large enough to win in November, if it's the only votes that are allowed or counted in November.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is symptomatic of the GOP's overt heel turn to turning back the clock.  That seems to be the only "policy goal" they have:  undo Roe, undo this, undo that.  You are absolutely correct that if they succeed in undoing all that, they're done.

I've said it several times -- part of me wishes that Roe v. Wade would get completely reversed, so that states that want to ban abortion can.  Because that is literally the ONLY reason that many folks try to use to claim any sort of "moral high ground" when it comes to Trump.  It doesn't matter what evil he does, "at least he doesn't support murdering babies!"  Okay, let's take "baby murder" out of the mix.  NOW what's your moral high ground?

There isn't one.  Abortion is just a pretext and excuse for white evangelicals to support their actual loathsome beliefs, many of which relate to dark-skinned people being a plague.

• Like 4

Abortion is also a way to short-circuit the analysis for genuinely good people who can justify their GOP support based on a single issue that, in their minds, far outweighs any other. “Yeah, Trump is a jerk and a salty sailor who you wouldn’t trust around your daughter. But at least he’s doing something to stop the genocide of innocent babies.” 

That shit is mighty persuasive to otherwise good people who don’t have the interest or education to understand just how dangerous Trump is. It’s why most of the Trump voters in my family support him. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

So when America inevitably breaks up with Trump, we literally have to go and pickup our CD's from his place?  

maxresdefault.jpg

Y'know, one day, Tito Puente will be dead, and you'll say, "Oh, yes, I've been listening to his work for years."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, Trumps. No one in the South had ever heard of Juneteenth before you decided to you were going to have a rally on that day, only to thankfully be told by one of your handlers that it would be a terrible day to relaunch your 99% white rallies. 

I think a lot of Trump supporters heard about a Teen named June, and got way too excited.  I can't decide which is more fucked up, the racism or the admiration of known pedophiles (Epstein and Trump chief among them).  I half expect Dateline NBC to show up to the rally and tell every other male there, "Please have a seat over there."  

48 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Scapegoats. 

If you still support Trump and the GOP then you're just the stupid person they are looking for. 

Un-American, ignorant, and more than likely a giant piece of human shit.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I've said it several times -- part of me wishes that Roe v. Wade would get completely reversed, so that states that want to ban abortion can.  Because that is literally the ONLY reason that many folks try to use to claim any sort of "moral high ground" when it comes to Trump.  It doesn't matter what evil he does, "at least he doesn't support murdering babies!"  Okay, let's take "baby murder" out of the mix.  NOW what's your moral high ground?

There isn't one.  Abortion is just a pretext and excuse for white evangelicals to support their actual loathsome beliefs, many of which relate to dark-skinned people being a plague.

Not sure what you are arguing so I may get this wrong but if Roe was overturned these same people would jump to their next cause.  I am guessing it would be we need more religion in public schools.  After that they could go back to attacking gay rights, welfare should be done by the church not by the government, etc....  There would never be an end until we are a backward assed Christian Theocracy (No offense to the sane Christians on this forum). 

• Like 2

I grew up in Topeka, Kansas and I know there's been a community celebration there for over 20 years.   Nothing huge, but basically a big block party/cookout in one of historic downtown neighborhoods. Only within the last week or so did I learn it's Texas thing. 

Growing up in Texas, what I was told as a kid is it was a Texas celebration because it commemorated when the news of the end of slavery reached Texas.  However, in Texas we often have an over inflated sense of importance, so it would surprise me if that explanation was full of shit, and it was a more general celebration throughout the south and not just a Texas thing all along. But it also could be it was something that started in Texas and spread over time to the rest of the south.  IDK.

• Like 1