Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

He looks exhausted. It’s finally catching up with him. Bad eating habits, early morning all day tweeting, no exercise, constant lying, and stress of covering his tracks and not having a clue how to do his job. 

It's the mocking and taunting that's killing him. Trump is Pennywise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is especially poetic is that they staunchly refused the recommendations that if the rally must happen, at least do it outside where it’s more difficult to estimate/see the whole crowd and allows for more ppl to safely attend. Nah fam, gotta do it inside.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Srsly.  We don’t need 40,000 word think pieces from the New Yorker analyzing this: they thought it was going to be super popular.  It wasn’t.  It’s because kids outfoxed them. That’s funny. End of story. 

How many ticket requests were made by those kids?

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I go on there to laugh at shit, not to see anything political. When I first got one it was showing me all these conservative political vids. I did the “not interested” thing on a few, but then it started showing me a bunch of liberal ones. Hit “not interested”, and now it’s showing me conservative bullshit again. Pretty frustrating and a big turn off really. 

You must have signed up with the whitest country name ever

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I have mixed feelings about it as well.  One the one hand, it's hilarious pwnage.

On the other, I think they're going to wind up making some mileage out of the number of ticket sales.  Or turn it into some "radical left" conspiracy that ruint the rally.

I mean this in the nicest way possible: stop being such a pussy. 

Trump is a sad, pathetic little man. His campaign is reeling. The MAGA online presence overstates his actual support, and he's currently being made fun of by everyone. The fact that Tik Tok teens are engaged with shitting on Trump is a GOOD thing. I guess most of them are probably too young to vote, but in general it's very encouraging that Zoomers are taking action. There still will be a lot of young first time voters in November that will help push him out of the Oval Office. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

It’s pretty sad that we have to worry that idiotic propaganda by the Trump campaign will work yet again on his idiotic base. It’s almost like there’s not a person among them that has the ability to think and not be duped.

His base alone isn't big enough to win the election if there's a far bigger turnout this time due to anger. In 2016 the country was flying high after a very stable 7+ years coming off the great recession and the horrible Trump vs Hillary campaign season made a ton of Americans just tune it out. 

In 2018 he caused republicans to lose the house and a shit load of positions nationally from just being a fat ball of corruption, incompetence, and lies. 

In 2020 Trump has led America into 3 of the worst disasters the country has seen... and simultaneously. A lot of people are pissed and if that translates to November he's fucked. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So more rallies were announced, but I don't know if definitive dates and locations were set. Will be interesting to see what they choose to do after yesterday's disaster. Are we done with these? 

No way. Even if they have to do it in a smaller venue they'll keep them going.

That image of him Charlie Brown walking off Marine One is exactly the early morning Father's Day present I needed. That may be petty but I really don't care. He deserves every terrible, embarrassing thing that happens to him. 120,000 dead and he's making testing rollback "jokes". Yesterday showed that his base is shrinking more and more and only the diehards made it out because the rest knew it was f'ing stupid to be at an indoor rally. Sure, he'll explain away the low turnout as Antifa, BLM, and others. But it has to sting him that his base abandoned him at the first of their great reopening rallies. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And it’s Zoomers not Millennials that trolled the tickets.

Zoomers are going to be the generation that helps Gen X turn this ship around and save us all.

Millennials will be posting on Medium about it.

Us Millennials can team up with the Zoomers.  They can do the social media dirty work while we actually go out and vote.

• Like 1

IF he's smart, he keeps his mouth shut and his staff pushes the 'trump is a victim' narrative. 

As I watched his performance semi-objectively I thought he was in his best element talking about his negotiating success with Boeing and foreign governments and how the fake news doesn’t report it, this was after his stand up routine about water glasses and ramps and how he has Parkinson’s and something else. He had his crowd in the palm of his hand as victim of trivial reporting and then shifted to the victim card on substance. Now the whole thing may have been a huge fabrication but he had them lapping it up. That’s how he gets re-elected. And I think he’s gonna get smoked but we can’t underestimate how many uneducated folk out there lap his BS up and he’s really incredible at the entertainment game with them.

4 minutes ago, troph said:

That would be awesome. Can you tell us when that voting thing will start to occur?

figure04.png

That's it. That's all it would take. We know that Trump polls abysmally low in the 18-29 demographic. We just don't know if they will show up. If they do, its a landslide. I'm encouraged by 92 and 08, but Clinton and Obama were young, charismatic and appealing on their own merits. Biden is ....."better than trump". Hopefully that will be enough.

10 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Dotard becoming quite the comedian lately. 

I picture Trump basically being Costanza as Colin O'Brien on Seinfeld when he's reading about the speech in the limo "And the Jews steal our money while they use the blacks to bring drugs into our oppressed white minority communities (like OK)."  And then Jerry looks at him sarcastically, "You're not gonna open with that are you?"  

I see Trump inside Air Force One writing a note, "and I should have bombs dropped on Bolton" and giggles to himself while nobody else cracks a smile and finally Kushner has to ask, "Uh, you're not gonna open with that are you?"  

It is possible that his base and I are all dumb enough not to understand any of his newfound sarcasm, but I think it's more likely that they don't laugh at his events because he's just not funny.  I still picture him as Lt. Hauk from "Good Morning Vietnam" when he just makes one awful attempt at humor after another and finally has to say, "In my heart...I know I'm funny."  

"I know jokes.  I have the best jokes."  

He's never accidentally made reference to his supposed deep Christian faith.  He's never even accidentally been funny.  He's never accidentally been pithy or poignant.  

And yet many on this board, who are highly educated men of faith with good senses of humor (for the most part)...think he was sent by God himself to apply his vast knowledge and brilliance to our nation's issues and sprinkling on facetious hilarity while he does it all with ethical dignity.  Instead we got Larry the Cable Guy.  

5 minutes ago, troph said:

As I watched his performance semi-objectively I thought he was in his best element talking about his negotiating success with Boeing and foreign governments and how the fake news doesn’t report it, this was after his stand up routine about water glasses and ramps and how he has Parkinson’s and something else. He had his crowd in the palm of his hand as victim of trivial reporting and then shifted to the victim card on substance. Now the whole thing may have been a huge fabrication but he had them lapping it up. That’s how he gets re-elected. And I think he’s gonna get smoked but we can’t underestimate how many uneducated folk out there lap his BS up and he’s really incredible at the entertainment game with them.

We pretty much know how many uneducated folk are out there lapping it up. Primary voters in states that require you to declare affiliation or independent are 36% republican. He’s down to around 80% and falling among republicans. 

If he had taken a reasonable stance on covid he could have stayed camped out in the whitehouse and tried to play keepaway until November with a valid excuse, but he’s pot committed on being out in public now. Each rally is going to lead to greater ridicule

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, troph said:

It makes perfect sense that the best path for the strong manly man candidate is for him to show how mean everyone is to him.  I don't think his crowds even listen to half the shit he says, they just wait for key words and phrases like flag, AOC, you're fired!, etc and they start yelling.  A couple of times he even tried to lead them into stuff and they bungled it.  He would lead up to an obvious "four. more. years" and the crowd would be yelling USA, USA.  There's an aggie joke in there, I can feel it.  

MAGAA is a perfect example I think.  They tried to pivot to Keep America Great but they couldn't get the rubes out of their routine.  They moved to Make America Great Again, Again so when people keep talking about MAGA they don't sound out of step.    

7 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Pence knows he’s gone - right?  Trump relates everything to TV - so he’s going to look to ‘shake things up’. He can go one of two ways with this:

1.  Dump Pence

2.  Adopt a precocious little African American child. 

My god, he's going to replace Pence with Little Cousin Oliver?  

Is Raven-Simone available?  And can we make her smaller/younger again?  

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

How long until the DOTARD campaign blames the lack of attendance on the media scaring people over the virus?

I think having 6 campaign staffers test positive and have to be isolated nipped that one in the bud

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

Maybe, but what the fake tix sales did was completely fool the Trump campaign. Had the campaign been able to the predict the actual attendance, they would have taken steps to mitigate the optics. They would not have set up an overflow stage. They would have closed off the balcony for security reasons. They might have even restricted the capacity, claiming it was needed to reduce outbreak concerns. Instead they ran full speed into this embarrassment.

And it burned through some cash...

21 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Pence knows he’s gone - right?  Trump relates everything to TV - so he’s going to look to ‘shake things up’. He can go one of two ways with this:

1.  Dump Pence

He could do both adding Gaetz to the ticket 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

1.  Dump Pence

Animated GIF

Trump-Token 2020

What you talking’ ‘bout Trump?

3 hours ago, TornACL said:

I can't believe this campaign is so naive that they really thought 1 million people -- or even a quarter of that -- would travel to Tulsa fucking Oklahoma, in the middle of a pandemic, for a campaign rally.