Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Oops, and here's hoping people were able to conceal their id:

This was a bit from a Silicon Valley episode and its not surprising that Trump and company continue to imitate Sitcoms.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

If ever there was a situation that called for Jeffrey Tambor's, "I have the worst fucking lawyers"...this is absolutely it. 

5 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

It makes perfect sense that the best path for the strong manly man candidate is for him to show how mean everyone is to him.  I don't think his crowds even listen to half the shit he says, they just wait for key words and phrases like flag, AOC, you're fired!, etc and they start yelling.  A couple of times he even tried to lead them into stuff and they bungled it.  He would lead up to an obvious "four. more. years" and the crowd would be yelling USA, USA.  There's an aggie joke in there, I can feel it.  

MAGAA is a perfect example I think.  They tried to pivot to Keep America Great but they couldn't get the rubes out of their routine.  They moved to Make America Great Again, Again so when people keep talking about MAGA they don't sound out of step.    

He's just doing a WWE bit.  Lot of overlap in the crowd  

image.png.0279dc59c82d5e2c79f42a7b9740017e.png

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Watch his hail mary be replacing Pence with Ben Carson. 

Pence will get the trade he wants.

ben+carson+nbc+news+image.jpg

Edited by SaucyJack

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

My god, he's going to replace Pence with Little Cousin Oliver?  

Is Raven-Simone available?  And can we make her smaller/younger again?  

If Joe is going to pick a African American woman as VP, he better get to it before Donald does. 

Edited by Brandywine

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Other people talk about defunding the police. The Trump campaign is actually doing it.

It's cool, it's just a city already under a budget deficit just now coming to terms how bad the job losses are going to be.  And oh yeah, largely dependent on Energy, Gaming/Hospitality, and Aerospace.  3 sectors that are just gonna do dynamite over the next twelve months.  Totally fine to stick them with a $2.0mm unpaid bill.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

It's cool, it's just a city already under a budget deficit just now coming to terms how bad the job losses are going to be.  And oh yeah, largely dependent on Energy, Gaming/Hospitality, and Aerospace.  3 sectors that are just gonna do dynamite over the next twelve months.  Totally fine to stick them with a $2.0mm unpaid bill.  

God, I wish that cities would do what they should do -- sue the campaign, get a judgment, and seize campaign assets anywhere they can (by the way, they can just get a writ of garnishment and go after the campaign's bank accounts.  Better do it quickly, though.

But the campaign has fucked a lot of cities.  They should fuck back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

The real truth is that the Gen Xers like you, the Millenials like me, and the Gen Zers all need to be aligned. The cancer continues to be the majority of the boomers. We’ve all suffered at various times because of those fuck sticks.

What a useless conversation. Generations don't uniformly align within themselves let alone with eact other. 

Being proud of your own generation or scornful of another merely divides. Take people as individuals or judge them by groups they join not the year they were born. 

I'll again quote Sergeant Hartman on race and apply it to generations. You are all equally worthless.

spacer.png

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

God, I wish that cities would do what they should do -- sue the campaign, get a judgment, and seize campaign assets anywhere they can (by the way, they can just get a writ of garnishment and go after the campaign's bank accounts.  Better do it quickly, though.

But the campaign has fucked a lot of cities.  They should fuck back.

I mean that's cool and everything, but citizens of these cities should go right after the mayor and get any of these fucks voted out of office if they are stupid enough to welcome this deadbeat circus to town. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Daughter. She’s already planning to immigrate to Canada.

It won't let me embed a gif of Ricky or Bubbles. 

3 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Damn. I really miss hockey. 

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

lol at getting less of a crowd than Sha Na Na.

In the big year of 2020.

He could write ads. He's another one. Someone hire this man. 

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Other people talk about defunding the police. The Trump campaign is actually doing it.

Get in line mfers. There is a goddamn list.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What a useless conversation. Generations don't uniformly align within themselves let alone with eact other. 

Being proud of your own generation or scornful of another merely divides. Take people as individuals or judge them by groups they join not the year they were born. 

I'll again quote Sergeant Hartman on race and apply it to generations. You are all equally worthless.

spacer.png

Wish I could like this multiple times

21 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I wonder what it's like to get your ass licked clean by an elf.

something, something, and Pence took the North Pole.  

7 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

It makes perfect sense that the best path for the strong manly man candidate is for him to show how mean everyone is to him.  I don't think his crowds even listen to half the shit he says, they just wait for key words and phrases like flag, AOC, you're fired!, etc and they start yelling.  A couple of times he even tried to lead them into stuff and they bungled it.  He would lead up to an obvious "four. more. years" and the crowd would be yelling USA, USA.  There's an aggie joke in there, I can feel it. 

Say what you will about the tenets of Aggy, at least Aggy can yell.

Not a single tweet today. There was a happy father's day one, but that was obviously done by a staffer. Would love to be a fly on the wall today. I can only imagine what the day has been like. Maybe he just wanted to spend a quiet day with Baron, and do some father and... sorry, i couldn't even complete that sentence. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Not a single tweet today. There was a happy father's day one, but that was obviously done by a staffer. Would love to be a fly on the wall today. I can only imagine what the day has been like. Maybe he just wanted to spend a quiet day with Baron, and do some father and... sorry, i couldn't even complete that sentence. 

odds of him moping around the residence like a pouty bitch - 100%

• Like 1

The saddest thing about the walk off the helo is that not a single person either on the plane or on the helo could tell him to at least take the tie completely off.  I would not let a single one of my buddies walk around looking like that, nor would any of them let me.  I run a small business and I'm pretty sure none of my employees would let me walk around like that...they would at least say 'hey lemme hold on to your tie' or something like that.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The Lincoln Project won’t stop until he snaps.

Got damn there goes another $50 donation.  Its so nice to be on this side of a political ad like this for once.  Imaging if dem political consultants had their balls hanging like these pubs.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

The saddest thing about the walk off the helo is that not a single person either on the plane or on the helo could tell him to at least take the tie completely off.  I would not let a single one of my buddies walk around looking like that, nor would any of them let me.  I run a small business and I'm pretty sure none of my employees would let me walk around like that...they would at least say 'hey lemme hold on to your tie' or something like that.

It's an excellent point.  And yes, it even comes down to the little things.  You have to surround yourself with a team that is always looking out for things like that.

Shit, I represented a physician at trial many years ago (spoiler -- he was found not liable) where one of the allegations was mis-prescribing a medication.  One day, as we're sitting at counsel table, I saw him taking notes with a pen....with the logo of that exact medication on it.  I quietly asked him if I could see his pen.  He gave it to me, I tucked it into my briefcase, and gave him a plain pen to take notes with, before the jury ever saw it.  Every fucking detail can matter, and if you are a competent leader, you surround yourself with a team that pays attention to every single one of those details.

Trump's incompetence is infinite.  He can't even build a team that can handle the basics.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I represented a physician at trial many years ago (spoiler -- he was found not liable) where one of the allegations was mis-prescribing a medication.  One day, as we're sitting at counsel table, I saw him taking notes with a pen....with the logo of that exact medication on it.

Sounds like you kept a crook out of jail. Let's hear your Hillary cackle.

• Like 3