Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

The Lincoln Project won’t stop until he snaps.

the Lincoln Project stuff is great.  

serious question (for anyone, really) - what percentage of current Republicans are of this mindset -even generally - that Trump needs to go?   1/20th of 1%?   less?  way less? 

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You know chemo is poison right? You hope the poison kills the tumor without killing you

Yes. Cancer is bad. Chemo can kill the cancer. That's good. Nothing about Trump is good. That's why the chemo metaphor doesn't work. A doctor will prescribe chemo. They won't prescribe a carcinogen. Carcinogen bad, cancer bad, Trump bad. 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Yes. Cancer is bad. Chemo can kill the cancer. That's good. Nothing about Trump is good. That's why the chemo metaphor doesn't work. A doctor will prescribe chemo. They won't prescribe a carcinogen. Carcinogen bad, cancer bad, Trump bad. 

I’m betting you’ve never had chemo

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

so are we saying that trump is the cancer, and the lincoln project is the chemo?

they're poisonous, but they have a clear objective.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so are we saying that trump is the cancer, and the lincoln project is the chemo?

they're poisonous, but they have a clear objective.

Several agents used for chemo are literally carcinogens. 

the Lincoln Project stuff is great.  

serious question (for anyone, really) - what percentage of current Republicans are of this mindset -even generally - that Trump needs to go?   1/20th of 1%?   less?  way less? 

Current Republicans?

0%

The republican establishment doesn’t allow anyone to be against Trump and remain in good standing with the party.

There are RVATs (Republicans Voting Against Trump) and Never Trumpers and Former Republicans - my WAG is that those folks are probably 10-15% of what was the GOP before 2016.

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

Was Trump's round of golf today with any of his sons? Legit asking.

No shit this.  Father’s Day is to spend time with your kids - not to victory lap that your sperm made offspring.  Hopefully Bannon shot some hoops with his real dad.  Maybe Eric and Junior can get some reimbursement from pops for the therapy they need (but will never get)

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ordinarily; some meme with Jim Ross (paraphrasing) "stop that man has a family" would be appropriate.  But then again, his family....no.  Just no fucking way.  Keep going until he has a stroke or brain aneyrusum or something.  I'm not going to wish death; but something disabling and painful would be fine.

Lincoln Project's troll game is fire.  I wonder how old the person writing those captions is.  (Not that I want to belabor the really, really tired "Gen X, Y, Z, Zoomer, Boomer" conversation.  Holy shit that's tedious).

25 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

There are RVATs (Republicans Voting Against Trump) and Never Trumpers and Former Republicans - my WAG is that those folks are probably 10-15% of what was the GOP before 2016.

10% increased youth vote, plus that 10% plus 10% reduced vote from olds worried about dying because he sucks at Covid, and that should be enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Whoops!

And why do all of them have such shitty hair?

Barber: “how you like it, mr mayor?”

Tulsa mayor: “my political idol is Trey Gowdy.”  

Barber; “I got you fam.”

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don't know what you think the cancer is but Trump isn't curing it. He's either a cause or a catalyst.

I've never had cancer. If I did, I'd get the chemo. 

You somehow seem to be interpreting my posts as my saying trump is good. I’m not. See Sydney’s post above. Take care

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. The underlying divides in America are the cancer. Wealth inequality, racism, classism, these are the sickness. Trump is the poison that either forces the cancer out of the country by excruciating excising or it fucking kills us. The metaphor is fine. 

My metaphor for Trump is rotting, green pus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. The underlying divides in America are the cancer. Wealth inequality, racism, classism, these are the sickness. Trump is the poison that either forces the cancer out of the country by excruciating excising or it fucking kills us. The metaphor is fine. 

Chemo doesn't kill cancer by making it grow, by amplifying and magnifying it. Trump's not forcing it out. He's cultivating it. The best way to fight the cancer is to start by getting rid of Trump.

The  metaphor is tortured worse than if it had cancer and went on chemo. 

• Like 2

In the EACH ACCUSATION IS A CONFESSION Bingo Game of Thrones, this morning's tweet seems quite on point. My main question is going to be whether Trump's campaign or Putin's will mess up the spelling because that, too, would be quite on point.

@Francisco 2.0 with the quick keyboard. Tip of the chapeau to you.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit

The Lincoln Project will pivot to getting “their” Republicans elected 11/4/2020. Nobody knows what those candidates look like. Let them fight now without giving a penny.

Yep. Their goal is to get a republican candidate that can be elected in November. Don’t give them a penny.
  • Like 3

The Lincoln Project will pivot to getting “their” Republicans elected 11/4/2020. Nobody knows what those candidates look like. Let them fight now without giving a penny.

Yep, and they’re the folks who still think the Iraq War was a good idea. They’ve got enough cash to attack Trump. I don’t want them to have a massive superpac for after.
  • Like 2