Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:
Imagine having a long history of being such a shitty human being you have to get your family to sign a NDA.

I feel like that is what his base celebrates about him. "He knows how to get peeple to sign nondeskluaure agreements" to own the libs. Shit Cooter if we could do that they can't say shit when we call Dem retards retards an shit. "

Great, they start figuring out this NDA angle and they’ll be handing them out to their sisters. Roy Moore is probably kicking himself. 

• Like 1

270towin is a tool, not a predictor. And the site owner will tell you as much.  He compiles polling data, but that’s not where you should be gathering your info. 

Man....I hate that fucking site and I hate that fucking map. I just feel like Florida is going to fulfill what was always its destiny...and fully and finally destroy the United States by going for Trump.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Man....I hate that fucking site and I hate that fucking map. I just feel like Florida is going to fulfill what was always its destiny...and fully and finally destroy the United States by going for Trump.

And you know. Maybe the bandaid needs to be pulled off.  4 or 8 years of Biden is like putting some neosporin on a brain dead grenade victim. We can keep him alive a while longer, but we aren't gonna save him.  May as well toss the 2nd grenade in and get this over with.

The entire Lincoln Project came about because old GOPers finally figured out that a Trump 2nd term is the end of the US as we have known it.  Too little too late, IMO.  They allowed the first term to achieve just about all its civil war 2.0 goals.  Pacific states are already looking for the exit.  I don't see how Biden stops that. Especially if you still have McConnell blocking even Biden's modest moves. 

The Trump Campaign is in a death spiral. He needs a big move to recapture the narrative - and I don't think there is a move he can make that is big enough to reach escape velocity from the spiral he took for a ride on the way down.

He should take a Johnson, recognize his defeat, and go start a nightclub act in Vegas.  My guess is he will find a nutso right wing ideologue to manage the campaign narrative and push more chaos into the system. He is completely disconnected to the electorate. 

I wonder if Gov. Haley would step in for Pence as a last ditch effort to save him. I sorta doubt it. 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This is our unfortunate reality and the reason no one needs to get hung up on those national polls showing Trump down double digits.  It will come down to swing states and especially Florida again.

And the corruption and voter suppression is in high gear and they don’t give a shit who knows it.

• Like 3

“When the history books are written about this crisis, is anyone actually going to believe that America’s abysmal performance and its high death rate was because of some bureaucratic impediment at the CDC?" Kayyem said. “The core of America's problem is a White House that clearly was not pressed into action in January. And every flaw — from CDC and testing to FEMA and the stockpiles to the supply chain and the states — every systemic problem is rooted in White House malfeasance."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/23/trump-cdc-overhaul-coronavirus-335039

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Does the Veteran's Memorial Preservation Act apply to statues of Confederate soldiers? Serious question 

"Purpose and Summary S. 330, the ``Veterans' Memorial Preservation and Recognition Act of 2003'' amends title 18 of the United States Code. S. 330 would create a new Federal offense for willfully injuring or destroying of any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the Armed Forces of the United States or attempting to do so. S. 330 provides for a criminal fine or imprisonment of up to 10 years for those found guilty of these offenses. Attacks against Federal cemeteries and commemorative memorials affront the memory of those who sacrificed for our country and undermine our collective commitment to honor their service. The abhorrent nature of these offenses requires a specific criminal penalty for their commission. S. 330 meets this requirement by creating a specific Federal crime for vandalism or destruction of property at these facilities."

This is a subsection I believe:

"(a)Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), willfully injures or destroys, or attempts to injure or destroy, any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the armed forces of the United States shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

(b) A circumstance described in this subsection is that—

(1)in committing the offense described in subsection (a), the defendant travels or causes another to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or uses the mail or an instrumentality of interstate or foreign commerce; or

(2)the structure, plaque, statue, or other monument described in subsection (a) is located on property owned by, or under the jurisdiction of, the Federal Government."

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
NM

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

"Purpose and Summary S. 330, the ``Veterans' Memorial Preservation and Recognition Act of 2003'' amends title 18 of the United States Code. S. 330 would create a new Federal offense for willfully injuring or destroying of any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the Armed Forces of the United States or attempting to do so. S. 330 provides for a criminal fine or imprisonment of up to 10 years for those found guilty of these offenses. Attacks against Federal cemeteries and commemorative memorials affront the memory of those who sacrificed for our country and undermine our collective commitment to honor their service. The abhorrent nature of these offenses requires a specific criminal penalty for their commission. S. 330 meets this requirement by creating a specific Federal crime for vandalism or destruction of property at these facilities."

This is a subsection I believe:

"(a)Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), willfully injures or destroys, or attempts to injure or destroy, any structure, plaque, statue, or other monument on public property commemorating the service of any person or persons in the armed forces of the United States shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

(b) A circumstance described in this subsection is that—

(1)in committing the offense described in subsection (a), the defendant travels or causes another to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or uses the mail or an instrumentality of interstate or foreign commerce; or

(2)the structure, plaque, statue, or other monument described in subsection (a) is located on property owned by, or under the jurisdiction of, the Federal Government."

Confederate Soldiers were not Armed Forces of the United States.

Edited by Yuk
  • Like 4

If I had to choose a "favorite" part of this shit show, it would be how dotard continually shits on the people trying to cover for him.  He just did it again in front of the White House.

Rally: I told them to slow down testing.

Admin: He was of course joking, come on now.

Dotard this morning: I don't joke.  I told them to slow down testing.

• Like 4

If I had to choose a "favorite" part of this shit show, it would be how dotard continually shits on the people trying to cover for him.  He just did it again in front of the White House.

This is true. He doesn’t joke because he has no sense of humor. It’s another indication of his pathology.
  • Like 1

Don't fall for Trump and his misdirection about testing. He is doing all that he can to keep Bolton's book out of the news. At his rally in Phoenix today, I imagine he will intentionally say more to rile up the non-Fox News channels to move the focus to something else. It will be some outrageous remarks that the Right doesn't care about so nothing endangers their support. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This is true. He doesn’t joke because he has no sense of humor. It’s another indication of his pathology.

Reporters need to ask Trump spokesmen that say he was just joking to explain the punch line because there never is one.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

The president intentionally slowed down testing during a pandemic because the results make him look bad. Whatever. Throw it on the pile. 

It's so wild.  He's plainly admitting that he's trying to hide the truth to save face.  It's the opposite of what a president should be doing.  It's bizarro world.

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't fall for Trump and his misdirection about testing. He is doing all that he can to keep Bolton's book out of the news. At his rally in Phoenix today, I imagine he will intentionally say more to rile up the non-Fox News channels to move the focus to something else. It will be some outrageous remarks that the Right doesn't care about so nothing endangers their support. 

It's not just the Bolton article. That Fiona Hill piece in the New Yorker shines a spotlight on him in some awkward places. I am of the opinion she tried to stay out of the fray, but she is a forthright person when she must be. Bolton takes up a portion of the article, so these two info dumps are not welcomed by the Admin.

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The president intentionally slowed down testing during a pandemic because the results make him look bad. Whatever. Throw it on the pile. 

It’s almost like he’s a horrible person. Humm

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brown water said:

Surface area

It’s a logistical issue.  It takes a special kind of crane to hoist him onto the scales.  Sea World and the zoos pretty much have the market cornered on cranes made to move large mammals. They could special order one, but there’s a significant amount of lead time with that.  So it’s easier to borrow one, but you need to have a window when the orcas, great white sharks, elephants, rhinos, and hippos have no procedures scheduled AND there is an opening in lardasses schedule.  6 months out was the first available date, but that can all go to shit if Shamu gets a bladder infection.

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's just joking that he doesn't joke.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Reporters need to ask Trump spokesmen that say he was just joking to explain the punch line because there never is one.

Navarro:  I said tongue-in-cheek and lighthearted, I never said he was kidding.  This is why the American people dont trust the fake news, blah blah blah  /fuckeverything