Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm actually excited about this one. First, it makes perfect sense for the EU to do this. But the ability to mock Trump about how we're viewed on the world stage is undeniable and can be brought up repeatedly by Biden and others, if they're smart and have the balls. And if there's any large business ramifications, well, even fucking better. Ramp up the pressure. Let this unhinged lunatic denounce every other free nation in the world publicly and lets see how far that gets him 

Worldwide notoriety for incompetence with large business ramifications...now that's some chemo. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Red Five said:

Oh, now he's saved millions of lives. It was hundreds of thousands a few days ago. By next week Dotard will have saved 10 billion lives. 

Is Brad running a site where survivors can self report?  And have the kpop fans been properly scrubbed? 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

What in the North Korea is this?

I see his black paint strategy is working well. It's a long summer day. The shadows indicate it's about noon. A guy can have a ceremony right beside it, actually sign it, and hang out without evaporating. I thought it was supposed to be so hot that it would ignite all the hateful brown people swarming towards the US.

Another construction masterpiece.

3 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Why in the hell did the people clap for him just because he signed his name?  It reminded me of the first time my daughter went tinkle on the big girl toilet. 

In Tulsa they cheered him for only using one hand to drink from a glass of water. He's practically a superhero. 

7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Again, how do we deal with the people who believe this stuff?  Assuming a dotard loss, I fear this is a decades long de-brainwashing project and frankly, I don't have the energy for it.

Dealing with that is definitely preferable to dealing with a dotard win.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

In Tulsa they cheered him for only using one hand to drink from a glass of water. He's practically a superhero. 

He could shoot them in the face and they'd cheer even louder

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

Looks like aggy football game demographic, where you can play "Where's Waldo" trying to find one minority.

They're not supposed to show that view. It's supposed to be the angle with the token minorities in a little pocket behind Trump.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

“So I told my people, slow down the testing!”.

Shit is un goddamn real. History is going to nuke dotard from orbit on everything covid related. 

I'm going to celebrate his death with even more glee than I did OBL's. If there is a God, it will be from covid. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

The crowd peaked when he got close to "kung flu."  It's like a bad comedian where the masses just want him to cut to the catch phrase.  Except instead of a catch phrase, they just want him to get to the racism.  "Do the racisms!  We're here for a racism!  Oooohhh.  Here it comes.  He's gonna do a racism!"

Trump racist statement to his audience = (name of musical artist/group) + (name of popular song by that artist/group, usually played in the encore)

For some, it means everything. It's the entire reason for attending.