Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

What an upside down world.  Trump tweeting such a blatant rejection of the BLM movement seems like such political suicide that the only logical conclusion would be that he wants to lose in November.  But then I recall how sure I was in 2016 that based on how he ran his campaign he didn’t actually want to be president and it was all a publicity stunt.  Scary shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

So he's just going to keep calling it ChinaVirus now? Or Kung Flu? That's the plan? 

Looks like he’s sticking with ChinaVirus so he doesn’t piss off the huge part of his constituency that thinks they know Kung Fu.

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

You know I was so busy at the time that I never mailed that thank you card to the President for defeating Carly Fiorina. Would it be gauche to go ahead and drop that in the post?

He just doesn't quite have the Flock of Seagulls hair anymore though. Disappointed. If he is going to talk about craftsmanship in a speech and how well he knows the world better than everyone else, he should have his Flock of Seagulls hair. It was the artistic dollop of shellac atop a pear shaped pile of poo.

17 minutes ago, Goredho said:

What's the niece's book going to say that's more devastating than anything else that's come out from people who rushed the fuck out of his orbit?

Its got to involve sex, minors and close blood relations.

Yeah--I don't know.  I mean, you're going to tell me he's a racist?  He's a con-man?  That's he's really not that rich?

Yawn.

41 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Yeah--I don't know.  I mean, you're going to tell me he's a racist?  He's a con-man?  That's he's really not that rich?

Yawn.

even the bolton book that was supposed to have "bombshells" was just more of the same.  yes, it's horrendous, but it's all stuff that 100 other sources have already told us about.

the only thing remarkable about all of these insights is their consistency.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

She had a great tech conference panel from a couple years ago.  I’ll find the link.  It was how I first fell in love with her.  That and her impression of why Kerry Washington is actually the worst actress alive, not the best.  

is there a link to the kerry washington bit?  i make fun of her all the time and it drives the wife nuts.

"He will never change on the mask. He doesn't want that picture," one White House official said. "He knows masks are important, but he doesn't want that image or to admit he is wrong."

--

Inside the White House, Trump's attitude has been defensive when it comes to those shortcomings, which several of his close allies have identified to him in private conversations. Even as campaign advisers present polls showing Trump trailing Biden badly in critical battleground states, Trump has questioned their accuracy and insisted his problems lie mostly in negative news coverage rather than his own behavior. 

--

"Sometimes he undermines himself," said Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, another Trump ally.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics/donald-trump-campaign-coronavirus-strategy/index.html

31 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

is there a link to the kerry washington bit?  i make fun of her all the time and it drives the wife nuts.

I'm not kidding when I say it was fucking hilarious.  And it literally appears to be gone from the internets.  Everything she's ever done is up now (watch the one of her meeting the tech guy outside the coffee shop).  Anyway, it was the third video of hers I ever watched (her tech conference, then the UV light deal, then the Kerry Washington deal about 2 months ago). Dammit!  Somebody help me find it.  It was so spot on if you've ever doubted "Olivia Pope."  This is gonna sound horrible but I';m gonna throw it out there---I think she took it down after the #BLM recent push.  It's her best thing if you know why Kerry sucks.  

8 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

"He will never change on the mask. He doesn't want that picture," one White House official said. "He knows masks are important, but he doesn't want that image or to admit he is wrong."

--

Inside the White House, Trump's attitude has been defensive when it comes to those shortcomings, which several of his close allies have identified to him in private conversations. Even as campaign advisers present polls showing Trump trailing Biden badly in critical battleground states, Trump has questioned their accuracy and insisted his problems lie mostly in negative news coverage rather than his own behavior. 

--

"Sometimes he undermines himself," said Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, another Trump ally.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics/donald-trump-campaign-coronavirus-strategy/index.html

I can’t imagine having so delicate an ego that you could literally never say, “Yeah, that was my bad”

24 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

--

--

It’s about the makeup.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

is it her lip quiver?

She nailed everything.  It's exactly what you think it's gonna be which is basically "the 3 modes of Kerry Washington" but it's beyond spot on and hilarious.  Dammit, you gotta help me find it now.  A couple cursory google searches and nothing.  I think she removed it for some reason.  It's one of those things that lives beyond up to itself despite it being a paint-by-numbers of what you expected.  

Whiggins-it's not how to cry.  It was specifically about just Kerry and came out a couple years into "Scandal."  I think Kerry was up for an Emmy around the time.  It's about 2015 or a hint later.  Dammit.   

Edited by Lobo

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm not kidding when I say it was fucking hilarious.  And it literally appears to be gone from the internets.  Everything she's ever done is up now (watch the one of her meeting the tech guy outside the coffee shop).  Anyway, it was the third video of hers I ever watched (her tech conference, then the UV light deal, then the Kerry Washington deal about 2 months ago). Dammit!  Somebody help me find it.  It was so spot on if you've ever doubted "Olivia Pope."  This is gonna sound horrible but I';m gonna throw it out there---I think she took it down after the #BLM recent push.  It's her best thing if you know why Kerry sucks.  

It is the video about "How to Cry?" That is from 2016 though so maybe not old enough.

Edit: I ran a custom search to eliminate all the new stuff which crowds the engine right now and wasn't able to come up with anything, so you may be right and she took it down, or I don't have quite the right search terms.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit

6 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Keep Chicago out of your mouth, you big sassy bitch.

Are you calling Trump, a big sassy bitch? 

And yeah, Mrs. Whiggins-I think she took it down.  I asked on her youtube channel what happened to it.  She's left up a lot more offensive shit, but I promise you this video is absolutely worth it.  We'll find it again.  

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Humm, I just can't put my finger in why she'd have anything inappropriate to say about the president.  He seems so respectful of young girls.  

In, on, around..... pesky prepositions

What's the saying? They're anywhere a pussy , sorry, a cat can go.

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Yawn.

I heard he has a thing for his daughter.  Shhhhh...

Edit: lol, I scroll up and see a million posts about him perving on Ivanka...next time!

Edited by ChiTownDoc

I doubt if she's going to reveal anything useful regarding the taxes as she could get caught in that net, perhaps. Probably just some tiptoeing around his personal relationships and his daddy issues, his mother and how he was a poor doer compared to his older brother, and so on. I mean, how much has she really been around since the lawsuit back in 2001?

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He just doesn't quite have the Flock of Seagulls hair anymore though. Disappointed. If he is going to talk about craftsmanship in a speech and how well he knows the world better than everyone else, he should have his Flock of Seagulls hair. It was the artistic dollop of shellac atop a pear shaped pile of poo.

Don’t think Trump is cool anywhere close to the The Flock

image.jpeg.788fb891a594e1aadba0ddcd43ad2c83.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Are you calling Trump, a big sassy bitch? 

And yeah, Mrs. Whiggins-I think she took it down.  I asked on her youtube channel what happened to it.  She's left up a lot more offensive shit, but I promise you this video is absolutely worth it.  We'll find it again.  

Yes.