Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Donald Trump’s Second Term Agenda:

Heritage & History 

Other than science and English, history had to be his worst subject in school.  Has a President ever run on “history” before?  

Racist dog whistle to the tune of Dixie

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Bingo

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Hard HUMINT says Russia is playing bounty hunter on American troops.  That's insane.  And Trump can't say anything about it. 

$50 says Kayleigh doesn't hold a presser for a least a week while they try to wish this one away.  

*question from our fabulous friends at OANN*
”Mr. President, isn’t it true that you didn’t take action to the intel report of Russians offering bounties to the heads of American troops and instead decided to invite Putin to the G7 summit in an attempt to see why he would do such a mean thing? It is better to be done safe to face is it not?”

*insert trump reply referencing such a beautiful question(the best question) followed by about a minute of talking about everything except what was asked*

Edited by CowboyFred

15 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Add in a little proganda that that Biden will take away social security, and they won't even hold their nose.

This one always cracks me up because dotard flat out said he would end SS in a second term.  Not a peep from the cult when he said it.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well what's your fucking plan genius?

They've talked for years about repeal and replace and we ain't seen shit about what they would replace it with.  So anybody on Obamacare gets left with their dick in their hand once its repealed without anything else to take over?  You know they don't have shit ready to go to take over for it but somehow they'd still blame Obama and his fucking selfie stick. 

He'll of course reveal it if we elect him to a second term.  Like in "Wag the Dog", vote for me Tuesday, I'll give you Shoemaker on Wednesday.  

Further proof we are living in a simulation.  

22 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He's been yelling about this far better and cheaper plan for five years. Strangely enough, we never hear any details beyond that. 

21 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

They've talked for years about repeal and replace and we ain't seen shit about what they would replace it with.  So anybody on Obamacare gets left with their dick in their hand once its repealed without anything else to take over?  You know they don't have shit ready to go to take over for it but somehow they'd still blame Obama and his fucking selfie stick. 

And you know that if ACA gets repealed, its pricing structure will be a new floor.  So it will just get worse.

• Like 2

*question from our fabulous friends at OANN*

”Mr. President, isn’t it true that you didn’t take action to the intel report of Russians offering bounties to the heads of American troops and instead decided to invite Putin to the G7 summit in an attempt to see why he would do such a mean thing? It is better to be done safe to face is it not?”

*insert trump reply referencing such a beautiful question(the best question) followed by about a minute of talking about everything except what was asked*

Hopefully from a real reporter:

Yes or No. Is it true that Russian military intel offered bounties to kill US servicemen in Afghanistan?

Kayleigh: I cannot comment blah blah blah

This is a published report that outlines a foreign power, that the President in April invited to take part in the G8 meeting over our allies objection, that is paying to kill our soldiers. How can we assure our soldiers still serving in Afghanistan and other places, that the President takes their safety seriously? What is being done and when can we get a plan of action?

Kayleigh: (reading from script): The President works with the Pentagon blah, blah, blah to strategically defeat hostiles without revealing to hostiles our intent.

Would paying terrorists to kill our soldiers be considered an act of war? Does it appear that the President is inept when it comes to dealing with Putin and Russia?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Yup. There are some gun owners who hate Trump and do not want to vote for him, but will because they’re scared Dems are coming for their play toys.

Went by BassPro yesterday; ammo shelves were sparse and emptying out fast. Even for hunting rifle ammo.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Yup. There are some gun owners who hate Trump and do not want to vote for him, but will because they’re scared Dems are coming for their play toys.

What play toys are they worried about? If you have permits for  your handguns and followed protocol to get them and have hunting rifles and shotguns, why should you be worried? How is that something that the Democrats would want to take away? 

15 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I have plenty of people in my world, friends and family members, who still support trump, even though most of them recognize he’s probably a grade A moron.

They still support trump because they are republicans and support the ideals that party supposedly represents. Har har.

Even though they are my friends and family, they are ignorant morons. I never deigned to ever feel superior about that until trump came along. But now it’s an indisputable fact. They are ignorant morons, God bless em.

I don't think it's completely ignorance, at least not for all. 

There are an awful lot of people out there who feel they have won their position in life by hard work and grit.  They have been bombarded with the 'welfare queen' story so often that it is 100% truth.  There is no other side to it.   There is no white privilege working against the minorities, only their laziness to improve their station is to blame. 

They are completely sure the Democrats will take away their hard earned things and redistribute them to those lazy people who refuse to work.   You see it every day with messages from the right.  All this 2A shit dotard keeps spewing.   The common message about it all is the Dems are going to take it away from you!!

And it's not solely whites who feel this way.  We see it more than we'd expect in the hispanic and to a lesser extent the black communities.   Not sure about the asian/pacific american bloc.  

All the while, a lot of the churches have turned their message to justifying greed over sharing and caring for others.    

It's like a good lot of Americans (you could actually go beyond our borders to India, UK, etc), I'd say around 40%, have been led to firmly believe in the "I got mine, screw you" mindset, and not only feel good about it, but righteous about it.  What's so sad about it is "mine" for a lot of these people is a single wide, a flat screen, and a dually that rolls smoke.    But somehow, hanging onto a system that has produced the uber wealthy is their ticket out and upwards.   

Maybe that's ignorance, but I think ignorance is the byproduct of the overall brainwashing.   Proud, willful ignorance.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Hey fuckface, whatever happened to #ObamaGate?!? 

You've been talking about Obama constantly lately, mainly the ACA (which I bet $50, you don't know what it stands for) and taking credit for the 2014 Veteran's Choice Act.  But you haven't mentioned ObamaGate in weeks.  The greatest President since Lincoln has nothing to say about what he, himself dubbed, "The biggest political scandal in American history."  What's up with that Chief?  

This is an excellent point.  I think Biden should be asking these questions.  Go on the offensive for this asshole's unfounded attacks.  Press him relentlessly for straight answers, not innuendo.   On everything.  Do it on twitter, his weapon of choice.  

• Like 7

Lots of looters and arsonists in Sterling, Virginia, Mr. President?  Is that what you are enforcing against at your National Golf Club?  

trump: "A lot of people are saying these agitators are looting the pro shop.  Many people are telling me there's offensive people in there demanding orange balls, clubs, tees, and hats.  There's reports of explosions and fires on large sections of the course, possibly from devices planted by people in camouflage out there.  Many of these people are using drugs out there, fighting, breaking vending machines, defacing the swimming pools.  It's anarchy out there and I'm gonna restore law and order!"  

reporter:  "Mr. President, you just described the plot of 'Caddyshack'."  

Even in a world where Trump is president - this seems like a really big fucking deal. 
US intelligence reports that Russia is offering bounties on US troops and the president does nothing about it. 

Actually, that’s not true, Trump did something - he tried to force Russia into the G8 over the objection of our allies and invited Putin to the White House. 

This is one can’t just fade away. Can it?

1) of course it can. He could shoot down a C-117 full of Marines himself, claim he did it because he loves America more than even our brave Marines do, and his crowd would love him for it.

2) but I don’t care, we need to be relentless on it. Let’s be crystal mother fucking clear here: a foreign power is actively working to kill American troops, the DOTUS kenos about it, and is sucking up to that foreign power.

It’s treason in most every sense of the word. If you support Trump, you support killing US troops. Never, ever, can any member of the GOP say “I support our troops” without us filling in “being killed by bounty hunters paid by Trump’s butt buddy.”

To be a supporter of the GOP is literally supporting our enemy working to kill our soldiers.

History...heritage...LAW AND ORDER! I mean, they’re not even trying to hide it.

I will day this, Trump is going to pull something off that even I didn’t think was possible. He is simultaneously going to be the last president of the United States and the last president of the Confederacy.

That’s what the GOP is now - the party of the Confederacy.

They should meet its fate. Except at the end, they should be wishing that we were as merciful as Sherman.
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I don't think it's completely ignorance, at least not for all. 

There are an awful lot of people out there who feel they have won their position in life by hard work and grit.  They have been bombarded with the 'welfare queen' story so often that it is 100% truth.  There is no other side to it.   There is no white privilege working against the minorities, only their laziness to improve their station is to blame. 

They are completely sure the Democrats will take away their hard earned things and redistribute them to those lazy people who refuse to work.   You see it every day with messages from the right.  All this 2A shit dotard keeps spewing.   The common message about it all is the Dems are going to take it away from you!!

And it's not solely whites who feel this way.  We see it more than we'd expect in the hispanic and to a lesser extent the black communities.   Not sure about the asian/pacific american bloc.  

All the while, a lot of the churches have turned their message to justifying greed over sharing and caring for others.    

It's like a good lot of Americans (you could actually go beyond our borders to India, UK, etc), I'd say around 40%, have been led to firmly believe in the "I got mine, screw you" mindset, and not only feel good about it, but righteous about it.  What's so sad about it is "mine" for a lot of these people is a single wide, a flat screen, and a dually that rolls smoke.    But somehow, hanging onto a system that has produced the uber wealthy is their ticket out and upwards.   

Maybe that's ignorance, but I think ignorance is the byproduct of the overall brainwashing.   Proud, willful ignorance.

This is an excellent point.  I think Biden should be asking these questions.  Go on the offensive for this asshole's unfounded attacks.  Press him relentlessly for straight answers, not innuendo.   On everything.  Do it on twitter, his weapon of choice.  

Your answer was better than mine. Excellent post. 

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

He's been yelling about this far better and cheaper plan for five years. Strangely enough, we never hear any details beyond that. 

This is what makes me absolutely positive his supporters are complete and utter rubes. I mean come on. 

14 hours ago, F250 said:

I do believe that they were doing what was right but it was insanely fucking wrong. They laid out all of the tools for Trump to enact his authortanisim.

I am pretty sure a few of the people here opposing Trump were defending Dubya back in the day.

I still remember pleading with people in the 2004 election "this shit will be abused in the future.." Fuck you former Republicans!!!!

I also remember the AntiWar movement dissolving after 2008. Fuck you centrist Democrats!!!

When I found out that there really were no WMD in Iraq, so the whole thing was a complete sham, the aircraft carrier started to turn around. Then Katrina and abu ghraib. The final straw was the mortgage and banking collapse which were most definitely caused by the republicans with an assist from some republican minded dems. 

I admit I was a dumbass. However I was also lied to. Never again. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, F250 said:

I do believe that they were doing what was right but it was insanely fucking wrong. They laid out all of the tools for Trump to enact his authortanisim.

I am pretty sure a few of the people here opposing Trump were defending Dubya back in the day.

I still remember pleading with people in the 2004 election "this shit will be abused in the future.." Fuck you former Republicans!!!!

I also remember the AntiWar movement dissolving after 2008. Fuck you centrist Democrats!!!

step brothers ryan GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Even in a world where Trump is president - this seems like a really big fucking deal. 

US intelligence reports that Russia is offering bounties on US troops and the president does nothing about it. 

Actually, that’s not true, Trump did something - he tried to force Russia into the G8 over the objection of our allies and invited Putin to the White House. 

This is one can’t just fade away. Can it?

I'm sure Donny will just ask Vlad if this is true.... Vlad would never lie to Donny.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

This is northeast Texas in a nutshell. I'm talking Louie Gohmert territory. They don't care about tax breaks for the ultra wealthy or for giant corporations. They care about the Dems want to redistribute the wealth to minorities who want free stuff so we have to vote for Republicans. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Walser said:

IMy Boomer father and my Aunt were there, who I know to be good people of character and "Christian".

I'm sorry, but someone still supporting this Administration doesn't get to claim those labels anymore.  We're long past the respectfully disagree times.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Walser said:

My Aunt has had just the right BS targeted at her: Isaiah 45. She contends that theses verses are interpreted as how God can use a bad man (Persian king Cyrus) to do his will.

I refuse to believe an omnipotent, benevolent God can’t assert His will without subjecting His creation to the tyranny of a pathological asshole.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Walser said:

My Aunt has had just the right BS targeted at her: Isaiah 45. She contends that theses verses are interpreted as how God can use a bad man (Persian king Cyrus) to do his will. I can see that interpretation. Then she said it was a miracle Trump came along as the 45th president, which I of course reject. There is no arguing with these people so I don't try.

There’s a grift for that!

https://www.temple-coins.com/products/half-shekel-cyrus-trump-temple-coin?

• Like 1

Future history students are going to struggle so much with this. "So he was clearly in bed with Russia, right?"

"Oh yeah."

"That was just general common knowledge? And nothing was done?"

"That's right."

"To the extent that he actually sided publicly with Russia over our intelligence agencies?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, but then he was impeached right?"

"Yeah. But not for that."

"For fucks sake."

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

“Wait, he actually conspired with Russia against his own military? Leading directly to the death of US soldiers?”

”oh, yeah.”

”What happened?”

”He complained about having to golf in VA, and everyone forgot by the next Monday.”

”wait...wut?”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Walser said:

My Aunt has had just the right BS targeted at her: Isaiah 45. She contends that theses verses are interpreted as how God can use a bad man (Persian king Cyrus) to do his will.

the messiah was a bad man?  i don't think i would argue against that because, as the builder of the world's largest empire, he was almost certainly a butcher beyond compare.  but i don't think that's why your aunt would say he was a bad man. 

• Like 1