Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Lobo said:

He himself admitted he only reads the PDB 1-2x/week.  So even if it makes it into there, he might not have seen it for several days.  Former CIA director John Brennan has great insight into why this is dangerous and why Trump is lying about it.  

But that's not what they are saying.  They are doubling down on it never being included in the brief, verbally or otherwise.  Lying if it was included seems like a worse play since it could be countered by numerous people, so either Ratcliffe buried it, or they just love making shit worse.  

56 minutes ago, RPM said:

Yeah, there will be near zero transition. I think Goodhair might be one of the few that would attempt it, but he's so inept it would be better for all concerned if he didn't. One of the things LBJ did that I thought was tacky was looting AF1 of any and everything that had Presidential/WH/AF1 logos when he rode home for the last time. Trump's going to make that look like stealing a pack of gum. 

LBJ was Hill Country Whiskey Tango and one of the more tacky Presidents. He also liked to skinny dip in swimming pools as if he was taking a quick dip in the Perdanales, straight up hill billy shit.

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

And Callie didn’t help in that press briefing just now.  Holy hell that was bad. 

Aww, she took her ball and went home.  Good god, has any other admin had press secretaries run out of conferences like that?  I didn't pay much attention to daily briefings before this president, so I honestly don't know.

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Let's say this happens.  There will be celebrations all over the country when he dies and the Rs are going to lose their damn minds with the "how dare you celebrate a president dying?" talk.  Pre-emptive fuck you to those people.  I will be celebrating along with every sane person in this country.

And it's nice that celebrating dotard's death will be completely guilt-free, seeing as how he doesn't actually have any loved ones. At least not anyone who loves him. 

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Has Trump set a record for number of cabinet members in one term yet?

Presidential Cabinet?  More like Presidential Lazy Susan, amirite?  

That we had more department head stability during the Civil War is pretty bizarre.  

16 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Have you eaten Mexican food in, say, Colorado or Iowa or Virginia?

Last fall when in Colorado Springs we ate at Arceo's and it was legit. Damn good stuff at a great price. Texas and SoCal used to have a monopoly on solid Mexican food but now almost every state has Mexicanos who moved in and set up shop making authentic food. The difference is in those states there may be one or two solid places where in Texas cities you have dozens. 

http://arceos.biz/

16 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Think about this.  The 1st amendment protects civilians from government reprisal for speaking freely.  Yet, Trump and his magats are going to scream “free speech” from every mountain top they can (technology wise that is becoming less and less thankfully) as they have done every time someone called Trump on his bullshit.  The irony that it is private civilians rebuking Trump (the government) and his cult members,  or the exact opposite of the 1st amendment, is totally lost on them.

Edited by TexEx15
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Last fall when in Colorado Springs we ate at Arceo's and it was legit. Damn good stuff at a great price. Texas and SoCal used to have a monopoly on solid Mexican food but now almost every state has Mexicanos who moved in and set up shop making authentic food. The difference is in those states there may be one or two solid places where in Texas cities you have dozens. 

http://arceos.biz/

Yep.  Mi Casa in Breckenridge is solid as well.  We go there every time where in town.

59 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Aww, she took her ball and went home.  Good god, has any other admin had press secretaries run out of conferences like that?  I didn't pay much attention to daily briefings before this president, so I honestly don't know.

No, but no other press secretary had an admin like this either. 
Think about this: 13 years ago the preeminent mainstream conservative intellect in the media was George Will and the Press Secretary was Tony Snow. Now that's Ben Shapiro and Kayleigh McEnany.

• Like 3

Fox news just had one of their military analysts on, he claims the veracity of the intelligence was 70% which is fairly high. The only aspect of the story in question in his mind is whether American deaths were linked, zero doubt that the WH claim of not being briefed is false.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Fox news just had one of their military analysts on, he claims the veracity of the intelligence was 70% which is fairly high. The only aspect of the story in question in his mind is whether American deaths were linked, zero doubt that the WH claim of not being briefed is false.

There is just no way the Commander in Chief was not briefed about a threat to soldiers. Whether or not he paid attention to it or cared is another thing. 

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

There is just no way the Commander in Chief was not briefed about a threat to soldiers. Whether or not he paid attention to it or cared is another thing. 

This.

He was probably rage tweeting / watching Fox & Friends at the time so he wasn’t paying attention.

I imagine trying to have anything stick w/ him is like talking to a 3 year old when they’re watching Frozen 2.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Texas and SoCal used to have a monopoly on solid Mexican food 

Given the large hispanic population in SoCal, we actually have a dearth of good, much less great Mexican restaurants. It's mind bottling....

Watched our girl Kayleigh awhile ago...

-So Congressional Leadership is coming to the White House to discuss a fake story? Seems like a curious use of their time. And the President is going to brief them on this non-story even though he, himself has not been briefed on this, but 10 Downing has?

-She keeps repeating there are dissenting opinions in the IC regarding the veracity of the Russian Bounty story. That tacitly suggests there are majority opinions in the IC verifying the veracity of this story.

-And she insists the President was not briefed about this, but never denies that the report was contained in the written PDB, the Presidential Daily BRIEFING. There is overwhelming confidence that the item was in his PDB. We can only assume he glanced over it, and only circled back to it when the NYT ran with the report.

-This has gone from hoax/fake news to misreporting by the NYT, to the IC is verifying it, to it's verified by there are dissenting opinions, to Mitch and the other adults are on their way to our house to tell Donnie how to handle this.

-We all know what happens next. Trump and Putin at the podiums together at the G8 Summit. Trump says Putin has thoroughly convinced him that Russia did no such thing. Helsinki, Part II...only this time even more disrespectful because he'll be praising a man who played bounty hunter with U.S. troops while on U.S. soil at Camp David which is staffed by the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps. Vomit inducing.

Edited by Lobo

23 minutes ago, bluto said:

I was just listening to an interview on NPR with Petreus, and he said it's the type of situation they've long feared and have been on the lookout for going back to when he was in command over there. He did say they know of at least one instance where a bounty was indeed paid out, but he noted this is a story about the situation prior to peace talks and he thinks the Taliban haven't been seeking to fill those bounties since.

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

How in the fuck aren't Chad and Karen being arrested for brandishing?? I'm a proud gun owner but for fuck's sake, they have no right pointing guns at people demonstrating peacefully

How are Chad and Karen not fucking dead?  Any time you talk to 2nd Amendment people, they talk about "one good guy with a gun" taking care of someone who poses an imminent threat of carrying out a mass shooting.

Chad and Karen could've gotten mowed down, and it would've been 100% justifiable.

And, by the way, is there any doubt that if Chad and Karen were Black the cops would've rolled up and filled them with more lead than a pencil?

Edited by Ghost of LL

26 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

Scary!

105667016_3961481467278211_9179558927015

You are also not supposed to knuckle fuck the trigger when you do pull the trigger.  These two clowns set gun safety and responsible gun owners back 10 years....  Oh who am I kidding we got over the slaughter of children in an elementary school like it was a fucking speed bump.  

18 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Oh yeah, sure...Right.  Pffft.  Like she'd ever wear a mask!  FREEDOM!

Serious question---what is the law in Missouri about "castle doctrine" or whatever they call it.  It seems like the protestors were right on the edge of their property line, but maybe up there your "property" extends out a few feet from the curb or what-not.  I mean, I can't go outside right now and point a weapon, with my finger ON the trigger, at people just on the sidewalk yelling shit, can i?  

Edited by Lobo

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

How in the fuck aren't Chad and Karen being arrested for brandishing?? I'm a proud gun owner but for fuck's sake, they have no right pointing guns at people demonstrating peacefully

Its assault with a deadly weapon.