Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

#BlackLivesMatter has a national minerals platform? 

Rex Kramer is not gonna like this one bit.

Edited by Lobo

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No offense, but her doctorate was based in part on her DISSERTATION, not her thesis.   By the way, that dissertation was titled  "Investigation of the mechanism of decay reactions with single bond breaking and calculation of their velocity constants on the basis of quantum chemical and statistical methods”  and published in 1986

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

GET FUCKED.  God dammit, hands off our lands!  If dotard gets re-elected, I'm taking 6 months off and hitting all the national parks because they're going to sell that shit off to the highest bidder.

When Trump goes to Mt. Rushmore next week, someone should ask him if he knows who the guy with glasses and a moustache is. 

26 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I might commit suicide if I keep reading Mexican food posts.

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Jesus fucking christ people this isnt hard.

California has fucking endless mexican restaurants - covering all regional varieties and then some. What they don't have a lot of is Tex-Mex.

Which is not Mexican food. 

WWe1bS.gif

• Like 6

Kids wanted Chik Fil A for dinner, so we loaded up and headed to the drive thru to get some.

It's adjacent to a Wal-Mart, and there's a stop light in front.  I had to stop, and looking over, there was a trailer in the Wal-Mart lot peddling Trump paraphernalia of all sorts. Everything was hoisted up on poles, or on a large display thing. Flags flying proudly (I counted a dozen different designs flying, and they all were $20 each), t-shirts, huge blankets, you get the idea.

Then I noticed something.  Nothing on display had Pence's name on it.  Everything for sale said something along the same lines:  Trump 2020, Trump2: The Sequel, whatever.

I wonder if the proprietors even know who the VP is.

• Like 1

I think it's some work-around where it's not technically a "campaign" schwag piece, so you can sell more shit illegally, from China, in Wal-Mart parking lot...just like Trump intended.

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Kids wanted Chik Fil A for dinner, so we loaded up and headed to the drive thru to get some.

It's adjacent to a Wal-Mart, and there's a stop light in front.  I had to stop, and looking over, there was a trailer in the Wal-Mart lot peddling Trump paraphernalia of all sorts. Everything was hoisted up on poles, or on a large display thing. Flags flying proudly (I counted a dozen different designs flying, and they all were $20 each), t-shirts, huge blankets, you get the idea.

Then I noticed something.  Nothing on display had Pence's name on it.  Everything for sale said something along the same lines:  Trump 2020, Trump2: The Sequel, whatever.

I wonder if the proprietors even know who the VP is.

Maybe all the Trump/Pence 2020 merch was sold out. 

• Like 1

Their immediate reaction to ANYTHING is the president didn't know, the president wasn't there, the president was not aware.  Guess what fuck sticks?  IT'S HIS FUCKING JOB.  This is how children react to negative situations.  And of course it ALWAYS comes out that he did fucking know.  They are children.  We are being "led" by children.  I just can't fucking take it any more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Their immediate reaction to ANYTHING is the president didn't know, the president wasn't there, the president was not aware.  Guess what fuck sticks?  IT'S HIS FUCKING JOB.

It's far worse than that.  He was elected to the job with the expectation that he would build a team capable of responding to threats foreign and domestic.  Not only does he "not know", but his team apparently "doesn't know".  That's an abject failure for a manager.  I mean, it's Management 101.  Build a good team and have them execute.

"Businessman" my ass.  This guy would be fired from any low-level management job he ever landed in the real world.   He is utterly incompetent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's far worse than that.  He was elected to the job with the expectation that he would build a team capable of responding to threats foreign and domestic.  Not only does he "not know", but his team apparently "doesn't know".  That's an abject failure for a manager.  I mean, it's Management 101.  Build a good team and have them execute.

"Businessman" my ass.  This guy would be fired from any low-level management job he ever landed in the real world.   He is utterly incompetent.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I really doubt this based on our culture's worship of confidence almost completely disconnected from competence coupled with a pathological addiction to instant gratification and a goldfish attention span.

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I really doubt this based on our culture's worship of confidence almost completely disconnected from competence coupled with a pathological addiction to instant gratification and a goldfish attention span.

f9fdedabbdaa4c405facb9341404ccf4_w200.gi

39 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Right. Americans love to buy into this myth that business is some kind of crucible that feckless ineptitude can’t survive in. In reality, businesses are generally a petri dish of incompetence competing against equally dysfunctional competitors.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Look at this stupid shitstain at it again:

My favorite part is when he says, do you really think he'd retweet a video of someone saying "White Power".  Um.  Yes.  Because he did.

• Like 3

#RussiaBountyGate

Standard DOTARD playbook

1. Cry Fake news

2. Deny (we are here)

3. Blame the Democrats, call it a hoax  

4. Admit it, but claim it is no big deal.

5.  Tweet  innocent or cleared in all caps

6. move onto to the next scandal/fuck up/crime 

• Like 6