Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

"We are tracking down the two.....We have them on tape."  Covid-19, Floyd Murder/Police Reform, Cratering Economy, and now Russian Bounties.  

And what, he's down at headquarters looking over surveillance footage with Lou and the Chief?  

You can almost picture him loosening up his 7' necktie, playing with the video joystick, and taking a sip out of his anthora coffee cup, "Gonna be a long night fellas 'til we catch these guys, let's order in some Wendy's.  I should probably call America first though, tell 'em I'm gonna be awhile tonight."

28 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Hey, look at Mr. Law & Order!

Manhattan, huh?  The same place the USA's leader abandoned both literally and figuratively?  If NY was on its own to fight covid as the President publicly stated, why should it continue to have monuments to failed nation states of which it was/is supposedly part of?  Also, I don't see why a Florida resident has anything to say about Manhattan.

what was going on halloween 2013? i can't recall Obama ever saying he didn't know anything about...well, anything he was supposed to know about. wtf was Trump even talking about here?*

*i realize it's entirely possible there was nothing and he was literally ranting about nothing 

The right wing talking heads liked to challenge the “Obama first found out from the news” canard pretty frequently, which is hysterical now when you compare the “scandals” list and WH PCs.

Has to be 1 of:

NSA surveillance of Merkel / world leaders

VA waitlist

DOJ - AP Phone records

IRS targeting.

ETA : googled - WSJ broke the NSA story 10/28/13.

Obama to Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan (5/16/2013): "I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the I.G. report before the I.G. report had been leaked through press -- through the press."

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

THE LONE WARRIOR!

Maybe he learned his lesson after this whole 'US troop bounty' thing and started actually reading?

I guess the natural starting point is romance novels.

18079685._UY475_SS475_.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Per MSNBC, Michael McCaul, who was one of the GOP contingent that just met at the WH, issued a statement saying reports of the Russian bounties might have been included in the Presidential Daily Briefing.

Love to see a link.  This is my Congressman (In a gerrymandered corner) and I want to ask him how he feels about that impeachment vote now.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Laugh all you want, but do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA how hard it is to simultaneously be the leader of the free world AND shoot at the walls of heartache?

DO YOU?!?!?

I'm acquainted with Patty . . . at 63, she's doing OK:

No photo description available.

• Like 1

I just checked out Parler, the trumpkin twitter that Ted Cruz said I should sign up for. Two things 1) You have to give them a phone number so they can send you a code so that you can log in, and there was no way I was going to do that. I'm guessing that many completely paranoid "deep state" freaks won't like it, either.  2) You can't view Parler unless you have an account, so you can't link to funny Parler posts on, say, surlyhorns, and have the world read them. It's going to be a very small, insular world there and I'll bet only the hardcore Trumpkins post on it. 3) If I'm the FBI, I'm monitoring the hell out of that place.

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just checked out Parler, the trumpkin twitter that Ted Cruz said I should sign up for. Two things 1) You have to give them a phone number so they can send you a code so that you can log in, and there was no way I was going to do that. I'm guessing that many completely paranoid "deep state" freaks won't like it, either.  2) You can't view Parler unless you have an account, so you can't link to funny Parler posts on, say, surlyhorns, and have the world read them. It's going to be a very small, insular world there and I'll bet only the hardcore Trumpkins post on it. 3) If I'm the FBI, I'm monitoring the hell out of that place.

it's a honeypot for pseudo-facists

9 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

seriously, what is the effing context of the warrior tweet?  I mean why aren't aides running in and tranq'ing him right now?  WTF

Maybe that's exactly what was happening and he fired one off before they were able to wrestle him down.

• Haha 1