Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

seriously, what is the effing context of the warrior tweet?  I mean why aren't aides running in and tranq'ing him right now?  WTF

I consider myself to be reasonably well informed on the issues of the day, and I have absolutely no motherfucking clue.

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I think it’s obvious the lone warrior refers to Draymond Green. Curry and Thompson are injured and Durant went to the Nets. Trump is just excited the NBA is coming back in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly Dotard. The Warriors aren’t coming back when the NBA re-opens. 

I consider myself to be reasonably well informed on the issues of the day, and I have absolutely no motherfucking clue.

It’s gotta be in relation to the Fox News line that R power players aren’t giving full support and backing to trump.

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

has this been posted?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8473483/Donald-Trumps-retweet-MAGA-fan-yelling-white-power-set-five-alarm-fire-White-House.html

President Donald Trump's retweet of a video of one of his supporters shouting 'white power' set off a 'five-alarm fire' in the White House as officials scrambled to get him to delete the post.

But White House officials couldn’t reach the president for more than three hours as he relaxed on his golf course in Sterling, Virginia and had put his phone down, according to two officials.

As Trump enjoyed a tranquil day of golf, his Twitter account sparked a social media firestorm, where critics slammed the president for promoting a white supremacist message to his 82million followers.

hahaha, what?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

He’s not actually doing the work as president, he just wants to play one on tv

This is, and always has been, 100% accurate.

We have had an AWOL executive since January of 2017, except for the rare occasion when he signs an EO that a loathsome toad like Miller puts in front of him.  Otherwise, he is AWOL.  Shit, I wish that he was as good as Lt. Dike.....but he's not even close.  At least Lt. Dike was on the scene in Foy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Again, for emphasis -- we do not presently have a president.  This is unprecedented, and dangerous beyond belief.  People are presently dying, hundreds per day, because of it.  And it can and will get much, much worse.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Does he see himself as the lone warrior?  Hey, you are not paranoid if they really are all out to get you, amiright?

This seems to be a fairly large and dangerous shift from him basking in the warming glow of racists and GOP enablers to now thinking fuck it, it's only me and Putin in this bitch.

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

I’ve got to believe this is bullshit spin for why the “white power” tweet stayed up so long and to provide cover for why Trump never condemned the racist message. 

The secret service will always have access to the President 

Edited by Pig Bellmont
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is, and always has been, 100% accurate.

We have had an AWOL executive since January of 2017, except for the rare occasion when he signs an EO that a loathsome toad like Miller puts in front of him.  Otherwise, he is AWOL.  Shit, I wish that he was as good as Lt. Dike.....but he's not even close.  At least Lt. Dike was on the scene in Foy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Again, for emphasis -- we do not presently have a president.  This is unprecedented, and dangerous beyond belief.  People are presently dying, hundreds per day, because of it.  And it can and will get much, much worse.

He's worse than Lt. Dike. At least the lieutenant called HQ for guidance instead of just ignoring it.

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Not sure how this idiot has a base anymore ???

ohh, wait WHITE AMERICA and I’M A FUCKING RACIST !!!!!!

dont forget, there were some emails, a tan suit, something about mustard, and Obama wearing a bike helmet. Those were some dark days. MAGA

God fucking bless the patriot in the IC that is following the white house/GOP spin and leaking out more of the truth to put those fucking traitors in their place. Fuck this makes me ragey. Fuck Trump. Fuck Ratcliffe. Fuck Grenell. Fuck the GOP. Put them on a goddamn plane and send it to Moscow. 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

But White House officials couldn’t reach the president for more than three hours as he relaxed on his golf course in Sterling, Virginia and had put his phone down, according to two officials.

I don't get this.  We know Parscale and others have access to his account.  Why wouldn't they delete it for him?

Edited by Biff Tannen
also what Pig Bellmont and others said. this reeks of another bullshit excuse.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Laugh all you want, but do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA how hard it is to simultaneously be the leader of the free world AND shoot at the walls of heartache?

DO YOU?!?!?

maxresdefault.jpg

Shootin' at the walls of heartache!  Bang! Bang!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Does he see himself as the lone warrior?  Hey, you are not paranoid if they really are all out to get you, amiright?

This seems to be a fairly large and dangerous shift from him basking in the warming glow of racists and GOP enablers to now thinking fuck it, it's only me and Putin in this bitch.

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I can't believe they thought "we couldn't get in touch with the dotard for three hours" would be a good excuse. 

BECAUSE HE WAS GOLFING.  He wasn't in some intelligence briefing or meeting some foreign head of state.  He was fucking GOLFING.

Insane that "The President was not capable of being bothered while golfing" isn't a bigger story.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

7 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

BECAUSE HE WAS GOLFING.  He wasn't in some intelligence briefing or meeting some foreign head of state.  He was fucking GOLFING.

Insane that "The President was not capable of being bothered while golfing" isn't a bigger story.

Good thing terrorists didn't fly planes into a couple of skyscrapers or something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

“Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge… is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world. It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding.”                                                                          Bill Bullard

• Like 1

"The Twitterer in Chief was on yet another tax payer funded golf outing." - Every Fox News talking head from 2008 - 2016.

50 years from now, people are going to have a hard time believing that people openly accepted such blatant hypocrisy.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

No, Ace.....just you......

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Don't read too much into that.  They're not dissatisfied with DOTARD.  They are freaked out about all of those uppity black folks out on the street who don't know their place.  Go ahead, poll the issue -- that's how it will shake out.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Even with everything else, the memes like this that he periodically puts out are the most shocking. They’re so plainly manipulative it’s unbelievable. The scandals are dizzying and it’s easy to check out on them when the waters are inevitably muddied. The culture war has become one of identity rather than objective reality, so I can understand getting pulled in by it. But this, I can’t even fathom it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

It needs perspective though.  Are they dissatisfied because of Trump's handling of covid or because they can't go to the grocery store without a mask?  Are they dissatisfied because police brutality has finally gone too far or because they think Trump should start shooting protestors?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

It needs perspective though.  Are they dissatisfied because of Trump's handling of covid or because they can't go to the grocery store without a mask?  Are they dissatisfied because police brutality has finally gone too far or because they think Trump should start shooting protestors?

Definitely the latter for both. I'm ok with it if it depresses republican turnout even if it's because of shitty reasons.

21 minutes ago, Mole said:

Even with everything else, the memes like this that he periodically puts out are the most shocking. They’re so plainly manipulative it’s unbelievable. The scandals are dizzying and it’s easy to check out on them when the waters are inevitably muddied. The culture war has become one of identity rather than objective reality, so I can understand getting pulled in by it. But this, I can’t even fathom it.

Sure you can.  Imagine what a sociopathic, imbecilic narcissist would do.....and you'll hit the bullseye on what Trump does 100% of the time.