Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

If he retires now, they'll try and ram home a Justice.  

I agree.  But some R senators up for reelection might be uncomfortable with that. After the election is when the excrement will make contact with the rapidly rotating blades.

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

If he retires now, they'll try and ram home a Justice.  

But McConnell has set the precedent that if someone dies or leaves close to an electi.... yea, I couldn't even finish typing that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

a question on min wage ends up with bragging about how well he's done on coronavirus.  FOUR MORE YEARS!

Maybe he'll eliminate the minimum wage as a further attempt to try to lose the election. 

5 hours ago, Macanudo said:

In all fairness, Anthony Weiner tossed his weiner out so many times they didnt really have a choice.

And trump has shit his pants and flung it at the nation so many times it's a million times worse than anything Anthony Weiner ever did. 

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

That's exactly what the meeting with the GOP reps was about the other day. It wasn't to brief them about the situation. It was the President fucked up so let's make sure we're all on the same page on how to cover his ass. 

That's how they know they're a real family. 

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

holy fuck, they are quadrupling down on this shit. I can't take much more of this shit. I'm serious:

this man fucked his cousin and is telling others that they don't have full decks.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I think they are thinking well past that. IF Biden is elected, the power struggle between Feuillants and Girondins starts 1/21/21, with Montagnards waiting in the wings. And yes, I know this analogy is a stretch, but you get the idea. 

This feels like a stretch. Both of these are based on the Roman Aquilla
114061245-the-roman-eagle-.jpg

As is this
pa1012a.jpg

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I think they are thinking well past that. IF Biden is elected, the power struggle between Feuillants and Girondins starts 1/21/21, with Montagnards waiting in the wings. And yes, I know this analogy is a stretch, but you get the idea. 

This feels like a stretch. Both of these are based on the Roman Aquilla
114061245-the-roman-eagle-.jpg

As is this
pa1012a.jpg

I don't see the USA eagle standing on a circle.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Such a typical Trump bullshit pussy answer.

Saying the virus will magically disappear one day is in no way equivalent to the process and trials you go through to get a viable mass vaccine.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I have zero reason to believe Biden unilaterally surrenders his incumbency advantage.  Zero. None. Zilch.  If he can run for re-election, he’s going to do it.  

The same Joe Biden who didn't want the job back in 2016 and whose inaction then indirectly led us to the flaming dumpster full of other peoples' baggies of dogshit that we're currently living in? 

Disagree. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

The same Joe Biden who didn't want the job back in 2016 and whose inaction then indirectly led us to the flaming dumpster full of other peoples' baggies of dogshit that we're currently living in? 
Disagree. 
Yeah well now he doesn't have the consequence of Hillary raping him to death with her icy evil pecker and then dismembering him with her claws. So shits changed.

16 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Disagree. 

Didn't want the job? Did you forget that his son Beau had just passed away from brain cancer?

5 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

Ari Fleischer on FN saying (paraphrasing) "The US gave arms and money to the mujaheddin to kill Russians in Afghanistan, this happens all the time when soldiers are occupying an area."  

So the narrative is moving from we didn't know, to so what, its war.  He asked what Democrats want to do, go to war with Russia over it?

He also said the president doesn't read the PDB (lol at the flip flopping), he gets it orally, so if the briefer didn't include it orally, he didn't know.  

JFC

We were at war with the soviets at the time. It was cold, but it was war. 

Whereas we now have our DOTUS kissing all kinds of Russian ass and inviting them to the g7. 

1 hour ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Does she have some sort of injury that prevents her from holding her head up straight? 

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Yes. It's an advanced form of self-debasement, and it's terminal. 

I believe she is undergoing a Kafkaesque metamorphosis.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
27 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I had Rex Kramer and Johnny sack on my phone tree.  But they didn’t pick up.