Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I assume this caveat is if he lost the presidency? Listen, I'd arguably consider this good news. Have them finally declared as a domestic terror group (if they aren't already) and finally have an excuse to root out those motherfuckers once and for all. Stick them all in military prison and throw away the key. And force people to realize this is who they've aligned themselves with in no uncertain terms, and with no deniability. 

He says that they are indoctrinated into believing that a race war is inevitable and that with Trump's rhetoric and seeming alignment, they are feeling that the time is coming to make this happen. I don't know thst his losing has to be the catalyst. It was an alarming conversation. I didnt catch the name of the NPR segment I was listening to but I'll try to find their line up to link it here.

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

So...

He's a terrible person, he doesn't care about other people, he only cares about himself. If only anyone had been telling those idiots these things and that Trump was a malignant narcissistic megalomaniac back in 2016.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So...

He's a terrible person, he doesn't care about other people, he only cares about himself. If only anyone had been telling those idiots these things and that Trump was a malignant narcissistic megalomaniac back in 2016.

That's alright though. Better late than never. I'm not going to shame anyone who is doing the right thing, even if it took them awhile.

• Like 4

Click the link to get to the attached npr audio of the interview. The man is an author and also works with an organization to de-radicalize individuals that were part of the white nationalist movement. 

I imagine the FBI are watching these groups as he is but he is very alarmed and I suspect discussing this to get more attention and concern focused on these people.

• Like 2

Senate Republicans fear backlash over Trump's threatened veto on Confederate military base names:

"Senate Republicans fear President Trump is putting them into a political no-win situation by threatening to veto a popular defense policy bill over bipartisan language to rename military bases named after Confederate generals.

GOP lawmakers are trying to wave the president off his veto threat and may end up delaying the bill to avoid a political disaster before Election Day."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/505538-republicans-fear-backlash-over-trumps-threatened-veto-on-confederate-names

23 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

That's alright though. Better late than never. I'm not going to shame anyone who is doing the right thing, even if it took them awhile.

I don't disagree. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to call the morons morons on the internet.

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Judith still doesn't get it.

Exactly. It's almost like being a terrible human being is the very core of who Donald Trump is and that's why he'll never be a decent leader.

Just to pile on some stuff not getting the spotlight currently, Trump's wall in Arizona is getting built. Wasting money and unnecessarily exposing people to Covid in a hotspot state, cutting down giant saguaros in Organ Pipe National Monument, blowing up O'odham burial grounds, damming the San Pedro River and sucking groundwater that feeds the desert oasis, Quitobaquito Springs, to mix concrete. No big deal though, just native and public lands getting destroyed for a stupid fucking ego project.

I know all this shit is serious as hell but saying Quitobaquito Springs is fun and I'm going to say it 9 times today.

23 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Click the link to get to the attached npr audio of the interview. The man is an author and also works with an organization to de-radicalize individuals that were part of the white nationalist movement. 

I imagine the FBI are watching these groups as he is but he is very alarmed and I suspect discussing this to get more attention and concern focused on these people.

Well this was a nice listen this morning 

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Senate Republicans fear backlash over Trump's threatened veto on Confederate military base names:

"Senate Republicans fear President Trump is putting them into a political no-win situation by threatening to veto a popular defense policy bill over bipartisan language to rename military bases named after Confederate generals.

GOP lawmakers are trying to wave the president off his veto threat and may end up delaying the bill to avoid a political disaster before Election Day."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/505538-republicans-fear-backlash-over-trumps-threatened-veto-on-confederate-names

I really don't get why the GOP hasn't jumped ship yet. Dotard's numbers are crashing and they are only hurting themselves by hanging on.

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

The gall of those democrats to expect us to clean up the mess we made and not abandon our allies.

I promise you, we will never, ever, clean up the mess we made.  Not in another year, not in another hundred years.  If that is your criterion for leaving then we might as well annex the entire country.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

The House Armed Services committee has 57 members, with Democrats outnumbering Republicans 31-26.

The vote passed 45-11.

lol fuck Fozzz

We expect the Republicans to be awful, and there’s nothing remarkable when they do things that will end up resulting in the deaths of more Americans. I thought we expected more from the Democrats, though. Aren’t they the good team?  

If you want to admit that they are no better than the other side, then I will be willing to remark on Republicans doing Republican things. 

• Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I really don't get why the GOP hasn't jumped ship yet. Dotard's numbers are crashing and they are only hurting themselves by hanging on.

26 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Because the would be primaried by the local leader of the KKK.

Correct.

It's simple math (and my numbers are just illustrative hypotheticals):

With their allegiance to Trump, they pull 40% support.  That's a problem when you need 50% or better.

BUT, if they are disloyal to Trump, and lose the loyal Trumpist support, they pull 25-30% support....so, even worse.

The GOP is the party of Trump.  There is no alternative.  There is nothing to jump into when you jump off of the Trump ship.  You jump into the ice-cold storm-tossed sea, and die within minutes.  They have put themselves in an untenable position, but there they are.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
47 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Lyndsey was starting to speak up, but after a round of golf he's back to slobbing cheeto knob.

Because my electoral math above is just a cold, hard fact.

There MAY be no future for them if they stick with fellating Trump.

There IS no future for them if they abandon Trump.

They'll choose the slim possibility of survival, versus the ZERO chance of survival, every time -- because math.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Because my electoral math above is just a cold, hard fact.

There MAY be no future for them if they stick with fellating Trump.

There IS no future for them if they abandon Trump.

They'll choose the slim possibility of survival, versus the ZERO chance of survival, every time -- because math.

I'm going to need you to drop this positivity shit. I need you on that ledge.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Correct.

It's simple math (and my numbers are just illustrative hypotheticals):

With their allegiance to Trump, they pull 40% support.  That's a problem when you need 50% or better.

BUT, if they are disloyal to Trump, and lose the loyal Trumpist support, they pull 25-30% support....so, even worse.

The GOP is the party of Trump.  There is no alternative.  There is nothing to jump into when you jump off of the Trump ship.  You jump into the ice-cold storm-tossed sea, and die within minutes.  They have put themselves in an untenable position, but there they are.

You're thinking nationally when its really about local numbers.  Red state politicians get way more than 40% locally.  Crossing Trump would lose a lot more than 10-15% for many of those guys, which is why they wont do it.  Trump has them by the nuts, and he knows it.  This doesn't absolve them in any way.  A true statesman, especially the ones that love to tout themselves as the party of principles, would do whats right over bending the knee to keep their lobby money flowing.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I'm going to need you to drop this positivity shit. I need you on that ledge.

Oh, I'm speaking of hopefulness for Republicans....which, of course, means doom for the rest of us.  Any GOP win is humanity's loss.  I haven't departed from my ledge spot.  Hell, I recently ordered some patio furniture for it.

8 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

You're thinking nationally when its really about local numbers.  Red state politicians get way more than 40% locally.  Crossing Trump would lose a lot more than 10-15% for many of those guys, which is why they wont do it.  Trump has them by the nuts, and he knows it.  This doesn't absolve them in any way.  A true statesman, especially the ones that love to tout themselves as the party of principles, would do whats right over bending the knee to keep their lobby money flowing.  

Sorry I wasn't more specific -- I definitely meant local races (statewide, down to smaller districts etc.).  In certain districts, it's crystal clear that crossing Trump wouldn't just lose them support, it would get them primaried (as conVINCEd properly noted), probably by a klan member or Qtard, which more closely reflect that actual GOP base these days.

For almost all GOP officials, there is no mathematically viable option other than "suck Trump's dick even harder."

• Like 1

Don't know where this goes, but Oklahoma just approved by a popular vote to expand medicaid under the ACA. Gov. bullstitt had been working with doppy don to do some shit form of limited expansion using block grants. The people (just barely) told both of them to fuck off. Okies giving dotard the finger yet again. I love it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, I'm speaking of hopefulness for Republicans....which, of course, means doom for the rest of us.  Any GOP win is humanity's loss.  I haven't departed from my ledge spot.  Hell, I recently ordered some patio furniture for it.

Sorry I wasn't more specific -- I definitely meant local races (statewide, down to smaller districts etc.).  In certain districts, it's crystal clear that crossing Trump wouldn't just lose them support, it would get them primaried (as conVINCEd properly noted), probably by a klan member or Qtard, which more closely reflect that actual GOP base these days.

For almost all GOP officials, there is no mathematically viable option other than "suck Trump's dick even harder."

Is there brisket/barbecue on the ledge?  If so I may join you on it. Haven't had brisket/barbecue in about five months. 

Guest Lobo
3 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well yeah that’s because they have slippery ramps!  And windmill cancer!

That's good stuff right there.  Have some rep. Literally the themes of half the holes at your neighborhood putt-putt would have shit that challenges Trump.    

I don't follow pro golf, but I would assume that even on the Senior PGA Tour, and those guys are still in their 60's, can't shoot 74 on a Fazzio-designed course?  

What does that locker room bullshit sound like, 

"You know Ty, you really should get out and play with the Kush and I.  I mean, he's been club champion three years running, and I no slouch myself.?

"Don't sell yourself short Mr. President, you're a tremendous slouch."  

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Don't know where this goes, but Oklahoma just approved by a popular vote to expand medicaid under the ACA. Gov. bullstitt had been working with doppy don to do some shit form of limited expansion using block grants. The people (just barely) told both of them to fuck off. Okies giving dotard the finger yet again. I love it.

Talking with a mid-30's white co-worker (who mainlines FOX News) last night and he was slamming ACA because of the penalty he had to pay come tax time. I asked him if he had insurance, his reply was "I can't afford that shit!" So what do you do when your kids get sick? "Go to the ER."

smmfh

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

Talking with a mid-30's white co-worker (who mainlines FOX News) last night and he was slamming ACA because of the penalty he had to pay come tax time. I asked him if he had insurance, his reply was "I can't afford that shit!" So what do you do when your kids get sick? "Go to the ER."

smmfh

"PARTY OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!"

Literally everything they say they stand for is the 180 degree opposite of what they actually stand for.  The party of PRO-LIFE is a death cult, the party of FAMILY VALUES has none, etc. etc.  It would be comical if we were just the audience, instead of players in the game.

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I was listening to NPR this morning and they were talking to the former neo nazi that wrote Breaking Hate and what he had to say was frightening. He is afraid that the neo nazi fucks will go on a rampage, that they view Trump as giving them agency to impose their will. I think 2020 isn't done with us.

Far right nutters going apeshit if Trump loses is why I'm buying green tips right now. I hope not, but I think there's a low double-digit probability of civil disorder and mass shooter events. 

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Far right nutters going apeshit if Trump loses is why I'm buying green tips right now. I hope not, but I think there's a low double-digit probability of civil disorder and mass shooter events. 

That's certainly a shitload more likely than [checks notes of what right-wing nutbars like Scott Adams are saying] Biden winning meaning that there is "a good chance that all Republicans will be dead within a year."

Jesus fuck, the problem is that these fuckholes are completely untethered to any sane reality.  They have convinced themselves that Trumpist fascism is the only thing standing between them and some imaginary left-wing death squads, so yeah -- them taking up arms is a pretty logical outcome under that worldview.

44 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?

No Donny. These men are cowards.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 5

Guest Lobo
13 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Low double-digit?  There is a 97% chance of multiple mass shooter events between Election Day and end of January specifically targeting Biden-themed parties (Election Night results watching, Inauguration Day celebrations, etc.) and minority themed events (MLK Day, et. al.).  

This is not anti-trump propaganda.  The FBI literally opened up a field office here in Austin to start tracking these guys a few months ago.  I don't know them, but statistically speaking there are 1-2 posters on here that are on their radar.  These people showed up to fully armed cops at our Lone Star Capitol with their own assault rifles to protest getting haircuts and eating at Chili's.  And there's only a low double-digit probability they take to the streets with weapons to display their frustration with the "fraudulent" election results?  They're not going back into hiding because Biden is president.  Of the 63 million, roughly 1/3rd fall under an umbrella of "concern" 

53 minutes ago, RPM said:

smmfh

It would be a lot funnier if these idiots weren't so consequential.