Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

The Trump Library  Shrine will almost certainly be on a Trump owned property and will be designed to fleece as much money as possible from taxpayers and visitors. It will be so effusive towards Trump it will make Kim Jong Un blush. 

Graceland for Deplorables.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

The Trump Library  Shrine will almost certainly be on a Trump owned property and will be designed to fleece as much money as possible from taxpayers and visitors. It will be so effusive towards Trump it will make Kim Jong Un blush. 

This is really the only possible outcome.  I mean, even the Liberty University outcome would have to be tied to this - the Trumps will never sign off on any option that isn't geared towards helping them fleece the cultists.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

He's going to have to break with the last several decades of tradition where they would house their libraries either on an academic campus or near one and maintain/foster a deep and substantive relationship with that school in order to carry on the research and study of their terms/policy/work.  I mean, there are plenty of Trump supporters who carry deep influence at many schools.  But those schools will ultimately have nothing to do with his presidency other than to continue to unpack its many frauds and deceptions.  

Maybe Liberty University.  Nobody in New York will touch him, nor will Penn.  I think, because he's gonna have to hang out in Florida for several years so New York AG's office can't touch him.  And I think his ego will mandate that we walk over every few weeks to hold up a textbook or something in front of the school's sign like he did with that bible/church in D.C.  So probably something in Florida.  I bet DeSantis will strong-arm some of his regents to let Trump place it in a school near Mar-a-Lago, so that leaves Florida Atlantic University as the most convenient choice for Trump.  And FAU is what you think of when you think of deep policy dives.  

I would've said F_U, but no way it ends up being FIU. There's International in the title...might have browns!

Seriously though we don't need this going to Liberty. This will be a historical reference unlike any other (unless all of the documents are burned in January) and it needs a good place for historians to study. I say just add the collection to the LoC.

35 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You don't want to read this:

Hide contents

Seriously, you really don't:

Hide contents

Don't say I didn't warn you:

Hide contents

Last chance:

Hide contents

ED5nc-iXkAIfFig?format=jpg&name=large
Just kidding it's actually much worse than that:

Hide contents

EZ_blFWX0AUrUX9?format=jpg&name=large

Hide contents

Told you so.

I regret my curiosity

Guest Lobo

If his archives are anything like his tax returns, they'll be "under audit" for 30 years so there really won't be anything to study.  Plus he doesn't write anything.  And he doesn't read anything.  His entire presidential archive will just be the sum aggregation of his twitter account.  So yeah, you can probably just put it in kiosk at Mar-a-Lago.  

But he'll figure out a way to construct some gold lame monstrosity in Florida somewhere and DeSantis will try to attach something "academic or intellectual" to it for optics.  And if I'm honest, I'll visit it out of morbid curiosity.  

45 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Republicans are mercenaries.  That’s their whole game and they’re good at it. They’ll destroy you if the price is right. They don’t give a shit about integrity. 

Democrats have to walk a much finer line or they’ll upset some mythical moderates in Ohio and lose the next election.

There are two sets of rules and the democrats refuse to go full scorched earth when they need to. It’s why I also despise the Democratic leadership.

yep.  part of the "when they go low, we go high" bullshit mentality.

the fact is, anybody can be a bully until you punch them back in the mouth.  the Dems refuse to fight Trump's fire with fire.  instead, they feign indignation.

when Trump says or tweets something stupid or racist, you'll see Dems respond on Twitter with "no words."  yes, there are fucking words.  the Lincoln Project, thankfully, is using some good ones.  and they're rattling Trump.  damn, the Dems need to step up their concerted Twitter/social media game to attack Trump.  attack his manhood and his mental acuity and his weaknesses.  they just don't know how to do it, or they're not very good at it.

thank god for the Lincoln Project and VoteVets.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If his archives are anything like his tax returns, they'll be "under audit" for 30 years so there really won't be anything to study.  Plus he doesn't write anything.  And he doesn't read anything.  His entire presidential archive will just be the sum aggregation of his twitter account.  So yeah, you can probably just put it in kiosk at Mar-a-Lago.  

But he'll figure out a way to construct some gold lame monstrosity in Florida somewhere and DeSantis will try to attach something "academic or intellectual" to it for optics.  And if I'm honest, I'll visit it out of morbid curiosity.  

His presidential library will be cartoons, comic books and every Hustler with a pictorial that has a blonde who looks like Ivanka.

Edited by Macanudo
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Trump’s Library will go where it belongs. In a Cosmetology college somewhere in a south Houston strip mall next to a seasonal Halloween store.

Hey man, fuck you. My county is at least blue. Stick that shit somewhere in Wisconsin who have him this fucking term in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Calihorn said:

Because Democrats are and always will be spineless pussies that cave at the slightest pressure

See the source image

My version of this has been the Republicans are evil and the Dems are weak. I hold my nose to pull the Dem lever. I always think of Ronald Reagan when I do it. I've never voted any GOP that wasn't recommended by a wise and trusted friend since then. Even a good man doesn't stand a chance of remaining so in that criminal enterprise.

The Dems cowering before the Iraq invasion is their weakest moment in this century. Maybe the GOP will collapse, the Dems will fumble their opportunity after  a dozen years in power and they'll split up. Be pretty wild if the republic survives and two new parties evolve. Smart money says it's a pipe dream.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
46 minutes ago, smuggs said:

It'll be at Mar-a-Lago. Shit, add all the "documents" and it's ready to go right now:

trump1.jpeg?w=800&quality=85

Any of you Trumpers who idolize his incredible taste wanna talk about that painting of himself in the official uniform of the Rex Kramer Youth Party?  

And who the fuck keeps billiard cues on the wall when there's no fucking pool table anywhere to be seen?  I used to have a table in my house but you didn't see my cues on display in a completely separate room.  

Even his renderings have horrible taste in color palate.  

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Trump’s Library will go where it belongs. In a Cosmetology college somewhere in a south Houston strip mall next to a seasonal Halloween store.

Fuck off. If they tried to build that shit in Houston we'd burn it down. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

What am I watching for here?

A trumpy snowflake crying about the protesters and then getting mad and swinging his stick when his flag is ganked from him?

Was there something leading up to this? Shit we were treated worse in Columbus for the win in the Shoe (at night).

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This is really the only possible outcome.  I mean, even the Liberty University outcome would have to be tied to this - the Trumps will never sign off on any option that isn't geared towards helping them fleece the cultists.

aggy would literally put Bush 1's shit out on the curb if they could get Trump's.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

aggy would literally put Bush 1's shit out on the curb if they could get Trump's.

Their fanbase would, 100%.  But administration and regents....they wouldn't.  Of course, then they'd be 2%ers, and would have to go.....shit, I almost hope this happens, just so we can watch the shitshow up close.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I wanted to laugh, but an overweight incel whimpering as their beloved racist statue is defaced is just sad.

You need to lose about 88 pounds, lard ass.  Go have a twinkie and leave the culture war to Karen.

One of the sadder things about that situation is that the miseducated softie you see in the video was the only one who shares his beliefs who had the balls to go up there to try to stop what was happening. Not that I agree that Stonewall Jackson monuments shouldn't come down, but there are a lot of people who saw what was happening who ran off to social media to tell all their buddies about how they're not gonna stand for that kind of thing. You know, as they were walking away from that kind of thing.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Oh, Eric.  Both of those guys want to fuck young girls.  Although, from hillbilly Arkansas, Clinton at least had the decency to keep the pedophilia out of the family.  

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

What am I watching for here?

A trumpy snowflake crying about the protesters and then getting mad and swinging his stick when his flag is ganked from him?

Was there something leading up to this? Shit we were treated worse in Columbus for the win in the Shoe (at night).

He's in front of a Stonewall Jackson statue

so here's a question. 
Why does it have to come down to a conservative group, The Lincoln Project, to have the balls to create and run the ads which hit the hardest on Trump. Why can't the fucking Dem leadership get the fucking shit together and run these ads. This is shit that should have been blasting on every television 24/7 since March.
Fuck the Dem leadership and top donors for being spineless. I fucking hate both parties.

Because Democrats are nice and worry about decorum and Republicans are mean assholes.

Unfortunately, mean assholery is more attention grabbing than nice decorum.

I’m cool with letting the renegade republicans run the mean and nasty ads and the Democrats and the Biden campaign run the feel good positive ads.

That allows Biden to honestly say they are the better people and don’t act like an asshole like Trump.

Regular people who aren’t political junkies, even ones who are conservative and may have voted for Trump in 2016 seem to all have one complaint in common when it comes to Trump - they’re tired of Trump’s tweeting and acting like a dickhole.

The nasty negative shocking ads from the Never Trumpers will stick in their minds and register with them but it won’t come from Biden’s mouth.

And they’ll remember the content from the ads when they vote but they won’t associate that nastiness with Biden.

Frankly, I’m proud my party doesn’t generally act like twatwaffles on television.

TL;DR - When they go low, we go high.
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

yep.  part of the "when they go low, we go high" bullshit mentality.

the fact is, anybody can be a bully until you punch them back in the mouth.  the Dems refuse to fight Trump's fire with fire.  instead, they feign indignation.

when Trump says or tweets something stupid or racist, you'll see Dems respond on Twitter with "no words."  yes, there are fucking words.  the Lincoln Project, thankfully, is using some good ones.  and they're rattling Trump.  damn, the Dems need to step up their concerted Twitter/social media game to attack Trump.  attack his manhood and his mental acuity and his weaknesses.  they just don't know how to do it, or they're not very good at it.

thank god for the Lincoln Project and VoteVets.

Mike Tyson’s greatest quote ever was “everybody’s got a plan, until they get punched in the mouth.”

Although I like Mike, there is no way he came up with that on his own. Probably something Cus D’Amato told him when he was training him when he was young.

Anyway it’s the absolute truth, and the dems could learn from that if they would. The republicans have. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Mike Tyson’s greatest quote ever was “everybody’s got a plan, until they get punched in the mouth.”

Although I like Mike, there is no way he came up with that on his own. Probably something Cus D’Amato told him when he was training him when he was young.

Anyway it’s the absolute truth, and the dems could learn from that if they would. The republicans have. 

Tex Cobb used it after Larry Holmes beat the shit out of him too.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

He really is the dumbest child. 

My Dad isn't the only pederast around! Take that! He's just like that scumbag, Bill Clinton!"

Annnnnd, it will be plenty enough for the cult.

spacer.png

ps This isn't Pepe, a symbol I never understood anyway.

Edited by RomaVicta
Clarify deep and poignant visual
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

TL;DR - When they go low, we go high.

Has never worked and it’s taken a bunch of disgruntled neocons going low to give us hope that this nightmare might end in November.

There’s a lesson to be learned.  You can have your warm and fuzzy moral high ground or you can fucking win.  Moral high ground doesn’t get you shit in this world.