Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I keep forgetting to pick up a bottle of champagne to keep in the fridge, in the event that he dies. Think I'll grab one tomorrow. 
I've been meaning to spend more than I've ever spent on a single bottle of beer, scotch and champagne so I have options of what order I get drunk on that glorious day.

52 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Is this all this idiot does all day? If I see one more graphic from a Trump supporter on Facebook that asks for prayers for Trump because he has the weight of the world on his shoulders right now, I'll scream and puke at the same time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:
54 minutes ago, Red Five said:
I keep forgetting to pick up a bottle of champagne to keep in the fridge, in the event that he dies. Think I'll grab one tomorrow. 

I've been meaning to spend more than I've ever spent on a single bottle of beer, scotch and champagne so I have options of what order I get drunk on that glorious day.

Ill probably buy a bottle of Garrisons. And drink all of it. It’s either the best celebration ever or the last night of freedom. Salute Texas. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:
46 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I’ve got about two pours left in a bottle of Pappy15 that are being saved for this occasion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jettrink said:

I haven't popped a fresh Modelo in 12 minutes.  BRB  This one's for you!

Knocked back a pitcher of margaritas and on the third Pacifico.  I like Modelo, but that fucked up bottle don’t fit my Astros coozie.

And I ain’t one of them fancy pants that drinks beer out of a glass.  Unless it’s free, then yeah I’ll compromise on my standards.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Went to the fireworks stand today. Got a double supply, half for ther 4th and the other half for the moment the first network declares Biden the winner. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Knocked back a pitcher of margaritas and on the third Pacifico.  I like Modelo, but that fucked up bottle don’t fit my Astros coozie.

Just poured a 4 finger of Balcones Texas Rye.

I'll be airing my grievances later.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Has never worked and it’s taken a bunch of disgruntled neocons going low to give us hope that this nightmare might end in November.

There’s a lesson to be learned.  You can have your warm and fuzzy moral high ground or you can fucking win.  Moral high ground doesn’t get you shit in this world.

200.gif

Yeah, fuck that "when they go low, we go high."  The correct path is "when they go low....we look 'em dead in the eye, cut their fucking balls off, and shove them down their own throat until they fucking choke to death.  And we smile the whole goddamned time."

The GOP has chosen the game and the rules.  There is no going back.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

200.gif

Yeah, fuck that "when they go low, we go high."  The correct path is "when they go low....we look 'em dead in the eye, cut their fucking balls off, and shove them down their own throat until they fucking choke to death.  And we smile the whole goddamned time."

The GOP has chosen the game and the rules.  There is no going back.

https://youtu.be/QHH9EYZHoVU

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

My version of this has been the Republicans are evil and the Dems are weak. I hold my nose to pull the Dem lever. I always think of Ronald Reagan when I do it. I've never voted any GOP that wasn't recommended by a wise and trusted friend since then. Even a good man doesn't stand a chance of remaining so in that criminal enterprise.

The Dems cowering before the Iraq invasion is their weakest moment in this century. Maybe the GOP will collapse, the Dems will fumble their opportunity after  a dozen years in power and they'll split up. Be pretty wild if the republic survives and two new parties evolve. Smart money says it's a pipe dream.

House Democrats voted against the Iraq War Resolution 126-81. Senate Dems voted 29-21 in favor. How is that "cowering?" I say this as someone who was staunchly opposed and lost  respect for some hawkish friends and acquaintances--both Republicans and Democrats--during that time because I wasn't blindly following the reporting of Judy Miller fed straight from Scooter Libby. I was as mad as anyone about that vote but I think your characterization here is far off from the truth because there was obvious strong disagreement between many powerful Democrats in both houses. 

This line of argument illustrates the high bar expected of Democrats (especially by Democrats) to be perfect, always. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

It feels like he’s been tweeting the same 3 things for the past month. I know he has brain fungus, but I really think he just has no clue how to attack Biden or get out of the hole he’s in. He’s got nothin. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/trump-despondent-as-numbers-crater-loser-label-looms

With Donald Trump’s approval sinking to Jimmy Carter levels and coronavirus cases spiking across the country, Trump is reluctantly waking up to the grim reality that, if the current situation holds, his reelection is gone. Republicans that have spoken with Trump in recent days describe him as depressed and “down in the dumps.” “People around him think his heart’s not in it,” a Republican close to the White House said. Torn between the imperative to win suburban voters and his instincts to play to his base, Trump has complained to people that he’s in a political box with no obvious way out. According to the Republican, Trump called Tucker Carlson late last week and said, “what do I do? What do I do?”

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

All the guy really does is incessantly talk shit against his opponent du jour.  Well, his opponents du jour are a non-sentient virus and himself.  And, no one is really in the mood for shit talking, anyway.

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Is there brisket/barbecue on the ledge?  If so I may join you on it. Haven't had brisket/barbecue in about five months. 

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It's the end of the world, man.  Of course we're eating well.

8 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Herman Cain got the rona

Of course he did. He ain't 88, all 999.

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

According to the Republican, Trump called Tucker Carlson late last week and said, “what do I do? What do I do?”

The best part of this is Tucker will give him the completely wrong thing to do.

13 hours ago, Red Five said:

Drive into the woods. Drop in the middle of the fairway. Three irons to the green. Three putt. "Lets call that a par". 

So, the GF has a relative (actually an in-law of her ex-husband).  He's a New Yorker to the core, Princeton grad, WW2 vet, who admittedly never saw combat.   He lived and worked in NYC.  Moved out here about 8 years ago to be near his daughter.  

Anyway, I really like the old dude.  He's sharp, funny, and likes drinking.   Before Corona, we got together with he and his wife (and daughter and her husband) every few weeks.  He thinks Trump is a dick.

So, a few months back, the GF says "Uncle Arthur, were you ever around Trump"?

He says that yes, but only in golf tournaments, etc.   He said that one of his best friends was in a foursome with Trump once.  Trump tees off, and his ball goes right for the trees.  They are all looking for the ball.  Arthur's friend is well into the trees, looks down, and sees a ball with the Trump logo.  As he reaches down to pick it up, Donald is yelling "i found it" and waving a ball...in the fairway. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

According to the Republican, Trump called Tucker Carlson late last week and said, “what do I do? What do I do?”

The greatest president of all-time now collaborating with the greatest intellect of our time? That's enough to put Icono into an ejaculatory coma.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

74 my ass. This is Kim Jong Un levels of idolatry. 

He shot a 74 after he took is presidential handicap of 45.  And still had to do some pencil whipping to get there.

50 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

scared night court GIF by Laff

Wood

I was so going to go here, but now gotta go here....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

just so we’re clear, the president aced a test where questions include a picture of a lion and a rhino, where you have to identify the lion? also 6 points were awarded for knowing the correct date and what city and state you’re currently in?

is this the test we’re talking about?

image.jpeg.8a8ecaad99c37d35c405497859f1a0c8.jpeg

• Like 1