Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Guest Lobo

Wasn't this basically the plot of "The Nice Guys"?  Which, for the record, was fucking hilarious and I still am gay for Gosling.../nohomo

22 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In addition to the incessant shit-talking, on occasion Trump tells you about his "policy victories."  Like trade war with Jina.  And we the people generally have no way of practically verifying the truth of those alleged policy victories, even if we're inclined to believe them.

But, you can't shit talk a virus, and he's told so many insane whoppers in relation to the virus that I think a good number of people have finally seen what a charlatan he really is.  They can no longer accept that he's the victim of an unfriendly media, and that everything he's told us for the last 3.5 years has the credibility of his coronavirus pronouncements.

The non-partisan, highly factual nature of the virus has really exposed him.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I cannot stop watching this train wreck.

I understand folks like to see a train wreck, but this is a little sad.  Definitely feels like a difficult household to navigate.  And if we're going to roll our eyes at every redneck who doesn't understand what Freedom of Speech is, maybe we should do the same for a private school educated 15 year old too, especially considering how her parents are.

Live by social media, die by social media for that house.

• Like 1

Just saw a quick shot of the set-up for dotard's speech at Mt. Rushmore. Everyone crammed together like sardines and few will be wearing masks. 

I can't wait for CNN and MSNBC to speculate on how badly this will reflect on Joe Biden.

24 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I understand folks like to see a train wreck, but this is a little sad.  Definitely feels like a difficult household to navigate.  And if we're going to roll our eyes at every redneck who doesn't understand what Freedom of Speech is, maybe we should do the same for a private school educated 15 year old too, especially considering how her parents are.

Is it really a train wreck though?  Or just a fairly typical entitled 15 year old?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so by my count, that's a trumpkin, a never-trumper republican, and a bernie-bro all living in the same house.

i'd watch that shit.

Allegedly, George IV is a Biden supporter, while Charlotte and Vanessa are third party all the way..... It's complicated.

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Is it really a train wreck though?  Or just a fairly typical entitled 15 year old?

And she's a twin!

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I don’t know if any one remembers Farrah Losing her mind on Letterman, but there was a moment where it went from haha haha to I feel bad for this person having a mental episode in public (even Dave realized and started pulling his punches).  

• Like 1