Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

17 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Yesterday was Trump’s 365th day visiting one of his properties to play golf since Inauguration Day. Think what he could’ve achieved with that extra year.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

I believe you mean “think what else he could have fucked up.” I’m glad for every day he’s golfing, personally. 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Yesterday was Trump’s 365th day visiting one of his properties to play golf since Inauguration Day. Think what he could’ve achieved with that extra year.

Think how much better off we'd all be if he'd played golf on all the other days and left running the country to, well, shit, there's no one in his orbit that would've been any better.  Nevermind.  Thanks, Fox News.

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

And billing the government and in turn the tax payers for every visit and every round of golf.

Going right back into his pocket and apparently Republicans are perfectly fine with the grift.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

What was the show years ago that had a running gag about JOHN STAMOS' (little brother) and the guy's voice would trail off when he said 'little brother'?  Because they couldn't even get Stamos proper?  What was that?  Yeah, 'cause that's how Trumpers should feel right now.  

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

The link says 258?

I think that's actual days golfing and 365 is the count for days at a Trump owned property. He's charged the government a year's worth of rent by the day.

Edited by RPM

13 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I get the hate for Trump but come on, this is ridiculous. 84k likes.

I think the issue is he shouldn’t salute during the national anthem since he is still a civilian who never served.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

John Stamos is hosting the July 4th celebration in D.C. tonight. Epitome of where we are right now. 

Pretty sure he's done it a couple of years in a row now. Plus, it's on PBS which is about as libtard as they come according to the Fox News set.

http://www.pbs.org/a-capitol-fourth/concert/concert-highlights/

Edited by mdmost

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

I can’t find the post but the one that said trump is maneuvering himself to stay in the office even if he loses is starting to circulate globally.

if he does this I will give all of my students an automatic A and go to DC to protests/riot

It’s pretty simple : close election / loss, dispute results and begin DoJ investigation (Barr is already talking about fake ballots), all the swing states are led by R govs - those states refuse to confirm the results due to China !!!, its then up to the state houses to decide (R’s have the advantages here) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-2020-us-election-third-term-tim-wirth-white-house-a9600486.html%3Famp

2 minutes ago, DigDug said:

That pic always gets me, even the Koreans are looking at him like, ‘What the fuck are you doing dude, You fat fuck.

The 3 guys in back always reminds me of this.

tenor.gif?itemid=12953637

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

The fact that the democrats can’t use bounty gate to go after the republicans tells you how unorganized and lack any creativity they have. 

They should be on every tv show and sticking to a few talking points about it

Shouldn't the fact that it's widely reported on the news be all you need? Everybody knows. His cult runs it through the usual cleansing machine they have been provided with: the news media is all lies, therefore this is fake news.

Again, Trump commits political suicide weekly, and it never seems to take. He's got supporters virulently anti-disease prevention. An ad isn't going to change them. He will have to abandon one of his key stances to make them doubt, so he's all in on jailing brown kids, supporting police murder, and continuing the jihad against the press, the generals, the Constitution, and anyone else who doesn't bow to him.

His followers literally damage and likely some will kill themselves to keep up their standing in the cult.

spacer.png

Thulsa Trump

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

John Stamos is hosting the July 4th celebration in D.C. tonight. Epitome of where we are right now. 

The Capitol 4th celebration is put on by PBS.  It’s always hosted by some C grade actor. This one isn’t on Trump for once 

37 minutes ago, DigDug said:

That pic always gets me, even the Koreans are looking at him like, ‘What the fuck are you doing dude, You fat fuck.

Even Kim Jong Un has a look like "is this guy for real?"

Fucking Kim Jong Un.

But at least he isn't wearing a tan suit.